The Battle of Our Age: China

Chinese/CCP arselickers can fuck off. US anons you have to hold your nose and vote Trump.

>Inb4 I used the word nose in a sentence therefore...

I stayed up this late to petition burgers as they are the only ones in the world who can stop the domination of a highly aggressive totalitarian regime deeply tied to the forces of international finance.

Trump is a deeply flawed President and I am not going to excuse most of his conduct since he's been in office, yet his trade war on China is the only way to stop our descendants slaving away in a Chinese owned factory.

>pic unrealted

Attached: content.jpg (620x412, 36K)

I'm going to vote against him now just to spite you

I'll vote for him to spite you

Based

I'm going to vote for you to be shot into the sun

user 2020.

Prove your British, nigger

Btw forgot to mention that Chinese controlled assets already run the Canadian and Australian Government as well as most if not all of the Democratic Party.

Have we all forgot that Diane Feinstein's own personal assistant was a literal Chinese spy?

World will end

That’s all very terrible and is cause for action. But our government (mostly the Dems) has been colluding with the chinese for decades in our destruction/their construction. Our “deep state” is %100 on board with the Democrats/Chinese. We have to fix our internal problems before we can address China proper.

Remember Remember the 31st of October,
No deal and a globalist plot,
We see every reason why open treason,
should end in Remoaners being shot (in minecraft)

Good point, which is all the more reason why you guys have to ensure that Trump is reelected. He hates these people more than any other major US politician.
Imagine if Joe Biden, who is very pro Chinese given his action in the Obama administration, becomes President. There would be no chance of sorting these things out.

We should deplete our resources and destroy the planet to achieve this.

bump from the grave

Attached: Tibet-flag.png (2000x1250, 284K)

Is there any push back against Chinese influence in Canada? Or is that racist?

>british
>nigger
aren't brits nigs?

Attached: asian woman finds birds.webm (640x360, 2.75M)

>The Battle of Our Age
China! and not Jews
Fuck off kike boy

The Chinese are their right hand, ignorant goy.

Chinese are met openly here.

We buy their things like their Canadian

This!