Antifa Demo in my city

There is a fucking piece of shit fucking antifa demo put on by these fucking piece of shit domestic terrorist lying sniveling backstabbing violence inciting thieving antifa group holding a rally in my city tomorrow. What the fuck do i do about it? no, this is not a joke post i wish it fucking was.

Attached: 800px-Antifa_sticker_on_No_Parking_sign.jpg (800x1067, 300K)

ps, no glowniggers allowed.

No glowniggers allowed on this thread* no posts encouragng violence please

Infiltrate and sabotage their demo making them look responsible and become hated...

they already know who i am.

Just saying

Attached: 1566093974603.jpg (600x800, 99K)

it sounds like you disapprove

I don't but they are still trash.

call the cops and say you saw one with a backpack with a sack inside it that said something along the lines of ammonium
watch the fireworks no pun intended
>inb4 glownig

Gather intel you sperg

Money men, transportation men, shot callers
Follow and be unseen

did you put the word money men and shot callers together in the same sentence because you saw the movie shot caller because thats a good movie

Troll them.

Troll them softly.

let me guess. toronto?

1) Get friends to go with you if possible.
2) Ahead of the rally (maybe an hour?) go to likely assembly points near the rally: transit stops, parking lots, etc.
3) Take photos/video of likely Antifa BEFORE they put on their masks, and license plates of cars used.
4) Take more photos/video at the rally itself.
5) Afterwards, follow (at a safe distance) repeat step #3.
6) If there are any illegal acts, you might help catch and convict them.

Attached: If it can be destroyed by truth.jpg (500x449, 68K)

Wear a mask...they all do...

First, this is important, do you have access to a helicopter?

Fuck that..

Kill em all.

Attached: 1554467998241.jpg (600x717, 50K)

Dont try and talk any sense to them you just have to spout the loudest nonsensical ideology back at them.
jumping around like an idiot throwing a tantrum telling them their existence is violating your safe place is another option

Join them and learn their ways. Become one of them and go to all their meetings. Make friends with them. Earn their trust. And slowly, ever so slowly, switch to their side.

There is probably a tranny there that identifies as one

halifax

Well you may have to get it up on cliff or highrise. Place a sign free tranny ride. Probably better. Strap as many on to it as possible, push and profit.

Do something about it.

Also, what city and when?

Attached: 14846158.jpg (600x822, 107K)

>halifax

It all makes sense.

Thanks to prime minister justin trudeau, it is now illegal to wear a mask in a public demostration

Take photographs. Collect intel. Mission assigned. Get to work, John.

what makes sense.

This is the best suggestion so far.

if smokey the bear walked up to me and told me that only i could prevent forest fires, and they were in a forest, and it caught fire and they started to burn and scream for help, I would smile and laugh and let smokey the bear the fuck down.

you sound like a retarded edgelord that has no handle on your autism.
There is likely little you can do as you seem to have already revealed yourself as a sperg to both antifa and likely various other members of the public.

I do wonder if it is vandalism to remove or cover up their stickers and advertisements, however.

That's not really what happened, it's a long story how they figured out who I was, I won't go into detail to reveal who i am but it is commendable. more than a lot of people would do. Only certain members would know me, as for their posters and advertisements, no comment.

>ignores the call-out over underage edgelord post

Attached: doubt.png (640x640, 151K)

Nice try FBI

Network with locals and try and establish a resistance effort with local support
Paint them as invaders, as finks, as enablers of decay - say you dont want your home to become San fransisco

>Controlled Opposition
>Divide and Conquer Theatre
Walk around with a sign that says this with arrows pointing both left and right. Don't side with the antifa or the anti-antifa, wear neutral colors, calmly inform people who approach you what's happening is astroterf divide and conquer social engineering, inform people everyone should be protesting fractional reserve banking and corporate oligarchs.

Attached: down-with-this-sort-of-thing.jpg (644x454, 81K)

it's not my job to prevent forest fires if communists are in the forest. Commie.