Fuck Dave

>Controlled opposition
>leftist
>black
>on netflix
>asian wife
>mutt children

Attached: 15113_v9_bb.jpg (1080x1440, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CKqBNM_jTVk
youtube.com/watch?v=2QiyYB9lHcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When I think about it I can't blame a nigger with an IQ above 80 for wanting to racemix and not create sub80IQ nigger children. Still needs to be gassed tho

Fuck off, (((shill))). Dave’s based and /ourguy/.

stormfags are the worst

I think the best course is to use him to point out cultural contradictions without falling for the Muh Based Black Comedian nonsense

dont worship this nigger.

I just couldn’t care less

Attached: IMG_3493.gif (322x175, 1.76M)

youtube.com/watch?v=CKqBNM_jTVk

>kike talking points

Probably the only black famous guy I dont absolutly hate

Truth.

Shill detected.

the jew gets it. sorry but you still get gassed.

He is an open 5% member. We knew where he stands.

Why can't a black guy not have an asian wife but a white can?

>And here children, we see another piss poor attempt at divide and conquer by a leftist fuckwit

Because we are relentlessly hypocritical

This is a leftist D&C bait thread.

>DO NOT FALL FOR IT

>Muslim

Asian wife? I feel sorry for her pussy. Imagine Dave's BBC going into that tight little boji. ORGASMIC

Why do you think he mentioned Anthony Bordain in his stand up? His joke was the guy had the best job in the world and he kills himself. He's trying to get people to look into his death cause he knows he didn't kill himself

You guys are so up your asses

>(((shill)))
found the shill

>Because we are relentlessly hypocritical
is that code for better than everyone and we know it?

dave is the leftist you retard.

If I had comedy talent, I’d hammer sjw’ers to the cross. I give him thumbs up for the effort. But he still folded on his gay car ride bit. That way comedy ultra lite.

Dave Chappelle is a notorious anti-white nigger.
Fuck that subhuman monkey piece of shit.

dont say sorry to kikes.

how are you better than anyone else?

>pro gun
>pro don't blame whitey
>anti tranny
>anti pc culture
>didn't take the deal

Dave is based as fuck.

I thought blacks have strong genes? His kids looks like Manny Pacquiao

Attached: 1563042964271.jpg (604x451, 69K)

He did say some woke shit. Loudly.

Then he dished out some whitey on drugs and I am going to make uncomfortable jokes about it/ it's comparison to the crack epidemic and boomers aren't going to like it and zoomers are too young to remember it, etc.

Shut up and stop being sensitive little SJWs about it you faggots. It's comedy. Hypocrites are the worst kind.

youtube.com/watch?v=2QiyYB9lHcQ

Attached: 1539129162838.jpg (460x523, 40K)

You fuckingnpleb, this dipshit fucking nigger is a woke coon and suddenly his dick is in all yoir mouths
Fuck you nigger lover, I ever see dave chappelle Ill dent that niggers forehead and post it here

Unless you actually take this place seriously bhahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA you stupid newfags ruined everything.

I liked how you know he sits around and fantasizes about shooting whites with shotguns. Imagine if a white comedian was like
>Birdshot, pepper up the crack head nigger
>Buckshot, blow the nigger's head off!

>how are you better than anyone else?
looks, smarts, bank account, skin tone, dick size, charm, charisma, sense of humor
should I go on?

tbf hes a super dork so he probably had to go buy an asian hooker just like all the other i-words

Kys fag
Chappelle a woke joke and your based blakmen openly shills against you

Dave chappelle is a fucking bitch ass nigger
End of

It's funny faggot. I laughed at your example. Whites are just too pussy to do any real comedy right now so shut your faggot nigger loving mouth up.

>pro don't blame whitey
He blames whitey all the time, what are you talking about?

Jews are the worst

So antiwhite woke chappelle is your BOY so you can 'stick it to the libs'
Pathetic

This

Kys

pfffffft says the fedora waving nigger faggot.

Bullprepping is your nature
Post your football jerseys with niggers names on them, cuck

Fuck niggers thats why
Fucking fag

nigger hasnt mentioned jews once in 30 years

fuck this isreali agent faggot

>we

>pfffffft says the fedora waving nigger faggot.
>projecting this hard

kys stupid fag

Lol@fags burning in hell
How many days has matthew sheppard been writhing in flames?

>be nigger dave
>talk shit about the white heroin epidemic
Is there a single white comic that is allowed to say that he doesn't give a shit about the crack epidemic? Or the suffering of niggers in general?
Kikes enable these niggers to indulge in anti-whiteism and this monkey jumps at the opportunity with glee.
Im gonna open a bottle of champagne when this nigger finally croaks

No he isnt, youre just. abull prepping nigger lover

I don't think zoomers knew what the world was like before chapelle show and how much of a direct influence he has on people screaming WOOGEY BOOGIE NIGGER and WHITE POWER and the like for shits and giggles. Just saying.

This

Give me an example shill. One example actual example.

But he DOES blame whitey and he is NOT pro gun
KILL ALL WHITE LIBERALS

>>Useful idiot
We can turn clown world in on itself with this.

but yet you're on here just like the rest of us. you can claim to be all those, but the fact that you're here shows us that you're just loser like the rest of us.

You just lost faggot. Go clean the scum out of your shower nigger. You know it's there, a nice ring around the bottom of the tub because you're an obnoxious, stinking fucking nigger.

Because his wife looks like manny pacquiao

which is fucking stupid

every godamn day of the 80s we had to hear about how the poor niggers couldnt stop putting crack pipes in their mouths.
fucking school programs, governme t programs, endless money thrown at it.

Thank you for correcting the record and making sure I stick to the narrative. Maga!

As a community. In general.

I already called him a fedora tipping faggot. He's a black one at that. Imagine being that much of a loser.

his last netflix special he blamed trannies on white people

AYO DESE CAVE BEASTS BE EATING ICE CUBES AND MAYONAISE ON WHITE BREAD IF IT AINT FO US KANGZ
FUCK SCIENCE N MATH N SHEIT

Fuck you faggot, Im not supporting your gay niggerman to seem like a good guy
Id hang you both from the same rope and watch you both dance the Tyburn jig you nigger prepping cuck

>but the fact that you're here shows us that you're just loser like the rest of us.
I don't disagree one bit

No you wouldn't

Imagine being a right winger in 2019 lololololol.

This

No u

Bull prepping nigger lover
Kek

He is a five percenter, a literal black ethno nat. Not sure why you expected something different

Exactly. The whole country stops functioning as soon as these zoo animals fall into their own shit, yet this simian goes on stage and tries to laugh off the suffering of millions of white people.

Im not a loser because I come to shitpost
You clowns can bask in your nerdy little larps but the rest of us have/had families and have jobs that actually matter

He blamed trannys on "rich white old men", his exact words, because he couldn't come right out and say satanic kike pedophiles, nice try.

Gaslighting kike

Everyone is a loser in clown world my friend

t. every nigger ever

Haven’t and probably won’t watch the Netflix special. Does he in any way mention (((them)))?

>(((rich white old men)))
ftfy

no.

Okay.

Why?
Because your a pussy everyone else has to be so you feel better?
Id gladly take the rap to get in the paper for breaking his face
You act like only "special people" can be physically able and the rest if us are just out of luck
Pretty lame kid

Hilarious watching nerdy faggots try and emulate masculinity. Blacks are stupid and violent on average, doesn't mean we don't have to work together to stop the satanic jesuits and zionists from enslaving all of us.

Mutilated tranny faggot
Hue hue hue hue heu

Fuck no, of course not

Fuck him them. He works in the industry, has to know how the kikes operate and doesn’t have the balls to name them. Definitely not /our nigger/

I don't love niggers you faggot, I think they stink this Earth. I'm just saying Dave in particular knows more then your average nigger and is aware of the elites agenda.

Why do people complain about anyone else's opinion? Why the fuck would someone else's opinion matter unless it proves you are wrong?

Lol, you can 'work' with the dumpster fire race all you want, dont think Im going to bother

Sure, some niggers arent bad and some are actually good (flannel wearing cowboy boot wearing uncle Ruckus niggers ONLY) but the .05% of them that fut this bill isnt enough to make me want to even bother

>Definitely not /our nigger/
this.

How many kike cocks has davie boy had up his ass by now?

Did all of you zoomer lemmings miss the part where Dave fled the county after Hollywood offered him (((the deal))) and he refused to be some nigger in a dress subverting his fellow man? He openly talks about it on inside the actors studio.

He is your magic nigher, I know
Thats why Im being a dickhead to you

If your going to the kind of twat who has to look to others, dont make it this song and dance nigger faggot

t. complaining about others opinions

Show tits

Lmao I thought it was funny