Climate change

Imagine yourself living in North America, Australia, South Africa, Northern Asia, and Europe and your countries flooded with refugees from all over the rest of the world (R.IP. to all the unfortunate souls from the destroyed countries those people will be immergrating away from).

If you are a 'man made climate isn't real' believer you are flat-earther tier. But worse, you can kill the world. Go fuck yourselves.

Attached: 1562743573212.jpg (272x252, 8K)

The ice age is coming. People will be fleeing to Africa and South America.

Climate change is a natural cycle. Extinction events are usually protracted. A true flat-earth mentality is the idea that transferring wealth to brown people as a sort of human sacrifice will somehow appease the sun-god and assure climate stability.

Also, when sea-levels rise, given that over 80% of populations are coastal within ~50miles, the refugees will be IDPs.

Onions and batteries will not save you, faggot.

Attached: AGW anger.jpg (400x600, 46K)

>Climate
Hahahaha noone gives a fuck nigga, like if it's hot out then crack a cold beer nigga hahaha like just move into the shade you bitchass flaggot XD

climate fundies plz go

Attached: 1567669530005.png (1440x2560, 1.71M)

Nice infograph, but this type of data completely ignores the greenhouse effect and how carbonic acids affect ocean life.

Barack Obama just bought a $14 million mansion where the seas will rise first and your argument is invalid.

Faggot.

Attached: 1542760263181.jpg (710x778, 373K)

Never change Straya

Attached: 1518578434328.gif (500x200, 322K)

CO2 has minimal greenhouse effect compared to other gases/aerosols

Neck yourself, fag. This last winter was cold af. Also fossil fuels ftw.

the only way to save the west from niggers. can t come soon enough

To be fair, if you buy an oceanfront luxury property, you're automatically covered via federal insurance in case there's a hurricane or flooding. Read about it in a John Stossel book years ago where he talked about his place on the coast that was terminated by a hurricane some decades ago, and magically, the government stepped in and replaced it on the taxpayer dime.

Attached: E1525D95-AE9F-4746-95C8-70F2C4621B2A.gif (500x267, 999K)

Oh I'm aware - Stossel's done TV specials about this. Larger point: people screaming loudest about "climate change" don't behave in a manner reflecting their dire predictions. Preppers prep, climate change people change nothing, not even change their own, personal behavior.

>I'll start believing it's a crisis when the people who insist it's a crisis start behaving as though it's a crisis

Attached: 1567627543428.jpg (1080x1532, 195K)

Also, they've been moving the goalposts on this shit my entire life and I'm mid-40s. Population bomb. Rachel-fucking-Carson, the cause of more human suffering than any human being save Stalin and Mao. Mini-ice-age, Ozone layer holes. Global warming. And now the eternal climate change, the most nonsensical scree of the NPC since "assault rifle."

It is all a scam. I don't care about your politics, your nation of origin, your religion or whether or not you are a good person. It is a scam and it always has been - some are in it for money, others for power, but all of the people pushing this nonsense do not behave in a manner that I would call good faith - they want you to change, just as the preacher wants you to change. It is a religion, the only difference from monotheism being there is no salvation at the end of the line, only penance, penance for you but not for those who push it.

Thank you - I'll tip my fedora on the way out.

Attached: 1541869070258.jpg (640x533, 88K)

>Imagine
That's the key word in your whole stupid fantasy

Sorry man, high on weed.

>If you are a 'man made climate isn't real' believer
Please provide a repeatable methodology that I can use myself to confirm the data that this theory depends upon for validity.

>If you are a 'man made climate isn't real' believer you are flat-earther tier.
If you think a carbon tax is a good idea you're mentally retarded. If you're not willing to give up iPhones and cheap produce you're part of the problem.

Attached: All shitholes.png (635x711, 236K)

kek