Jimmy dore to make a video tearing apart trump’s record

Thoughts?

Attached: 96E75E7F-AE4B-41B2-BE75-CC5965EDDD51.jpg (698x522, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TRc85qoNo6w
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who?

OP is a faggot

Literally who? Stop advertising your own washed up channel faggot.

youtu.be/TRc85qoNo6w

Attached: depositphotos_14502651-stock-photo-dj-santa.jpg (1023x682, 189K)

>"Shh... Hey, you... Guess how many cocks I sucked today?"

It's all so tiresome. Nobody cares, nothing happens. Kys and I'll kms

I started watching Jimmy after Trump turned out to be a disappointment. Voting Yang now, let's see what happens.

>thoughts?
his wife has big ol' tits and a fucking horse face.

>and a fucking horse face.
this
/thread

*yawn

Both of you kill yourselves

Dore is funny but I hope he keeps to his anti establishment tirade rather than turning into the rest of them with the Trump hysteria.

Good. Trump deserves it

Jimmy is actually okay

This. Whether you go Stephan Colbert or Alex Jones going full trump turns you into a weenie.

He'll never wash away the stink of being on the young turks.
He can play the centrist all he wants, but he's a clown who helped damage the public.

Literally who?

kike agenda vs kike agenda.

Too easy. The list of unkept promises is endless.

Guy who left TYT and went out on his own.

Trump's record sucks, but it doesn't matter because the only alternatives are Democrats or large scale fedposting.

Jimmy just trying to get back some of his subversive kike cred.

He is a Bernie faggot, panders to any Dem that will give him clicks.The one thing about him I can't stand is he is a never Trumper. He can't have an open mind, and to me that is kinda fucked up. I really do not care who he voted for. I even had an open mind during the Obama years hoping the best for the country. Some of the stuff he says is funny/ snarky. In the end I don't like someone who can't have an open mind.

Who cares. None of this matters.

Trump is the only thing keeping insane Democrats out of the white house. As long as he does that, he'll have my support forever.

Attached: QUrkdq.png (1500x500, 67K)

Don't mind Jimmy he attacked the Russia hoax but his latest video doesn't attack Bernie for becoming an anti Russia shill like he did the others. He is the same as the rest

>damage the public
Imagine thinking that left-leaning politics damages the public.

Who is less egregiously offensive, Jimmy Dore or David Pakman because I try to force myself to listen to both sides but David Pakman just makes my ears bleed

Attached: 1560733908711.png (649x1490, 423K)