Give me 1(one) bad thing about the rape of German woman after ww2

Give me 1(one) bad thing about the rape of German woman after ww2.

>Million of soviet and american soldiers were rewarded for their hard fought victory
>German women got to have a good fucking
>Millions of German incel men killed themselves
>Chaddified Eastern Germans and now they're the only based part left in Germany

It's a win-win for everyone.

Attached: a-woman-in-berlin1.jpg (400x600, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oRO0XNnQiiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/oRO0XNnQiiM

Attached: arab-man-thumbs-up-stock-photo-1757736.jpg (913x1392, 107K)

Based and liberator pilled

Attached: a4f41a1.jpg (1000x1687, 253K)

1. They did not deserve it, you mongoloid retard.
2. Your grandpas spread genes which express like on picture related.

Attached: rus.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

You build memeflag fag? I'm American. Also those genes are alpha, similar to Americans. Germans on natural cucks.

Ask people who work in retirement homes. Some of these women are still alive and still traumatized

Then you are retarded asking such question, Russians behaved like niggers, because they are white niggers by majority. If you consider alpha be alcoholic, HIV positive and completely uncultured, than stay burger till life. Hitler did them favor.

Attached: f.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Damn must have been a hell of an orgy. Shame they're traumatized about not being able to experience it again.

And you are an actual nigger

Pure alpha genes.

Attached: alpha.jpg (514x324, 122K)

You do realize Germans are part Slav right? They've been mixing for thousands of years. Either way doesn't matter, all that matters is the rape was justified, and it was.

Men tend to be niggers when the rule of law and social standards disappear. The sex wasn't mutually pleasurable or fun.

As compared to western Germans

Attached: angrygermanyouth.jpg (800x420, 68K)

shut up Ivan, climb on your whale

Attached: beauty.jpg (700x525, 79K)

One day ill shoot you in the back.

This some sort of incel cope?

To be Slav is almost meaningless characteristic. Czechs are very influenced by Germans for example, Russians are subhumans. Yes, Slavs are not so tidy in general, but there are huge differences and thousands of kilometres between particular nations. Completely different mentality. When it comes on German skinheads, every nation has some trash, but Russians have whole culture like that. Just google on everyday russian life, how they drive, their weddings, homes. If you justify soviet "liberation", than you stand against white civilization as such. Every educated European considered them as fuckin mongols, because they were. And still are.

Attached: final.jpg (1024x683, 188K)

It was definitely fun for the men

yeah, fucking lacerated vagina full of cum of your comrades is definitely dream of every man.

>Give me 1(one) bad thing about the rape of German woman after ww2.
It never happened. There's a reason German women are never actually played by German "women" in movies.

Oh wow a picture of people doing silly things at what appears to be a social gathering, they sure shows they're subhuman. Again, i'm not Russia so idk why you're focusing on them specifically. We liberated your women too.

Then you are cunt and your mum whore. Your great-grandpa liberated during the war mainly himself, faggot came out of the closet. bye

Attached: american soldiers.jpg (850x553, 88K)

Dont respont to the memefag

cope, i think you're a krautnigger coping with the result of ww2.

Raping a white Aryan German cunt after World War 2 who supported Nazism must of been God-teir great. Germans are naturally easily subordinate. That pussy is legendary. Every race craves it.

I have none because it was just.

>mongoloids

You act as if Russians spreading their Mongol genes in Germany was a bad thing. Mongols were based as fuck.

Oh those German hotties

Attached: naziguards600.png (600x434, 203K)

You're asking the wrong guy, jackson.

Attached: W-Surrender-9-4C-May05.jpg (652x522, 181K)

Nice try, no pussy can compete with insectoid pussy.

>rape good
>slavery good
>slaughtering innocent good
This is how we know you are a jew OP

You realize this place is full of kikes and shitskins right?

>What is bad about a brother war and massive genocide of whites
>Literally extinguished all of the strong German blood now all that is left there are faggots

Huh?

You ha-ve b~een visite^d by L`aura Dyatlov.

Thi~s thread is c`urrently reading 32 repl-ies (not great^, not terrible).

Attached: 1539445233703.jpg (1250x624, 124K)