Brits, what should Labour do?

Agree to a October 14 election... or go for a November election.

In a Oct 14 election, they probably get rekt by Johnson. Johnson has a good chance of winning in a landslide, then push through a no deal Brexit by Oct 31.

In a November election, Johnson may have gotten a deal with Ireland on the backstop, push that through parliament, exit on Oct 31, then win in a landslide.

Only working option for Labour is to get Irish assurances that they will not yield on the backstop, go for a November election with a solid Brexit plan (referendum) and win then while Johnson gets fucked by Farage for having asked for a Brexit delay to 2020.

Attached: 3A21E15A-2EA5-4C86-A007-6A311658BF49.jpg (1240x744, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-49591630
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they already shut it down I thought?

How can they still have an election I thought they already voted no on it?

Shut what down? Parliament? Yes, but only next week.

They will vote again next week. So they all have time on the weekend to do strategem sessions.

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-49591630

A GE is going to go a lot like the EU election did. Labour has switched its position too many times on brexit most recently by saying they back an option to remain, going against their own manifesto and so many of their members defected to the Lib Dems. And the Cons are fed up with their party and defected to the Brexit party.

If there were an election it doesn't matter if it was before or after Oct 14th, it would be a hung parliament and it would be a coalition government for sure. We just don't know if a Labour + Lib Dems party would be bigger than a Conservative + Brexit party. What would be certain however is that many MPs would lose their position and be replaced by MPs promising to deliver Brexit and change the majority view inside parliament, which is the change we desperately need.

It'll be prorogued on monday. But the bill to prevent a no-deal brexit will likely pass the house of lords by friday.

>that labour front bench

Attached: 1538122108553.jpg (258x330, 21K)

I am a labour member, i think we should have the snap election and be done with it.
At a membership level the party has gone so far to the left that it is dysfunctional.
I can explain why if needs be.

I said it before brexit is cancelled. Sorry bud, the momentum has come to a halt. It could have been done but due to the massive shitstorm of the last years even fucking normies are now figuring out that it would cause more harm than good.

>Brexit party

I thought they are forecasted to get 0 MPs?

They will vote again if that fails then the PM can resign which would force and election.

Explain. Also, you really want an Oct 14 election instead of a November one?

I heard Johnson said “we’ll leave the EU on Oct 31 ‘do or die’”. Macron has said the same thing.

Surely, there cannot be a delay now.

Why not, guy Verhofstadt has already rolled out the red carpet for it. If they ask for a delay we will give it to our friends across the canal. (was said during a live interview yesterday on Belgian tv)

This.
I'm not sure why the Anglo parliament is still making it's plans around yet another series of extensions.
All kike-owned EU leaders said they will veto it, to force Bongistan into canceling Brexit entirely.

How is Brexit cancelled? All they've done is MPs have put forward a bill to ensure that we don't leave with a deal.

Remember that A50 is British law that we leave on that date unless something else happens otherwise, so until A50 is canceled or extensions are made that still remains the date we leave. The new bill doesn't change that it just means the PM is required to request an extension if no deal is agreed. But the hell of it is that the EU do not have to grant that extension, they can literally just say no.

Where did you read that?

The problem is that the government doesn't have unilateral power to act, parliament ultimately can over ride the government if enough MPs vote to do so, which is what has happened. Which ties Boris's hands.

Or PM resigns forcing an election then wins a majority and repeals the no deal bill.

I'll link u to

The PM resigning doesn't call a GE, it simply means the sitting party has to re-elect one of the MPs as PM. They tried calling a GE right after the surrender bill passed and it was rejected by MPs, they need a 2/3 majority and didn't even get 1/2.

Are you allowed to post here anymore? Reported.

If the EU were not such useless cuntty bitches, then the UK would have left with a free trade agreement and on friendly terms.
The EU has proven time after time that they are scumbags wanting to force political union and control on others. The Limeys should just refuse any deal the EU might bring in the future. Fuck the EU right into the ground.
Similarly, the USA should leave NATO and raise tariffs on EU to destroy them. The EU scumbags originally wanted the Euro to compete with the US Dollar, in order to undermine the USA. However, the USA ended up propping up the Euro's value and EU through dollar loans.
The EU cannot keep getting away with this!

Attached: Purity of Essence.gif (500x300, 987K)

I think it requires all 27 other member states to unanimously agree though. So it's a fragile thing, if one vetos, it's over.

I think its up to the negotiation parties and unfortunately if Guy sais they will he's most likely not shitting.

Boris siezes control, puts all opponents in the Tower of London and creates a new Britain free from their rebellious undemocratic traitorous ways.

But what about beer duty? I went out fo'a pint and it was only 3,8%!

>what should Labour do?

Report to Traitors Gate immediately. Look for this guy. He will tell you where to stand.

Attached: executioner_by_melancholeric-d8oee15.jpg (730x1095, 77K)

>to ensure that we don't leave with a deal.

No Deal is the default Article 50 position. What we voted on. Boris is totally right to let the clock run down. They have ruined that strategy, and ignored the will of the people who voted. If you vote, you are obligated to honour the result in law.

Attached: Brexit vote ballot.jpg (590x350, 40K)

>the UK would have left with a free trade agreement

The funny thing is this is not about an FTA. This is just the divorce (citizens’ rights, transition, monetary settlement, Gibraltar and Northern Ireland). Trade isn’t part of the negotiations yet. Northern Ireland has become the sticking point for purely Irish historical reasons. It’s 1916 payback, desu desu senpai.

I agree completely, I still hope we get a no deal Brexit. But if we're stuck with a deal it's not the end of the world. The simple fact is that a no-deal Brexit would lead to negotiations open with the EU and some future deals being struck anyway on things like trade. And so it's not that important if that deal is done now up front, or if it happens later.

Of the 27, only 4 actually have any say, the other 23 just nod.

Those 4 are: Spain, Ireland, Germany and France. I think only France is somewhat likely to take a hard stance and demand some concession from Boris for another delay... or veto it entirely. But I give it a 95% chance that a formal request for a delay to Jan 31 to hold an election would be granted by the 27.

>The Limeys should just refuse any deal the EU might bring in the future. Fuck the EU right into the ground.

They are free to do that. So stop begging for a better deal and leave!

This is like drunk Roy from Manchester, begging the bouncer to let him in for free while also calling him a gay gypsy that he could easily beat in a fight.
Just go and stop bothering other people with your shit

>No Deal is the default Article 50 position. What we voted on.
Not really. Article 50 actually pretty much assumes there is a divorce deal, which is why it has all these provisions for delays etc. in it. Actually, both the Remain and Leave campaigns in 2016 assumed the UK would leave with a deal (disruption-less exit).

Ideas for a Brexit themed pie for Halloween?

>Brits voted for Brexit 3 years ago
>All their politicians have done is play games and fuck around so it never gets ratified
>Brits do nothing
>Politicians introduce never ending police state measures to keep their drone population in line.

Why don't you faggots rise up already.

Never.
They blame the EU for all that while their own corrupt fucks like Bojo are blameless

Go on lad.

They're all on the gravy train user, they'll do what the conductor tells them.

Dont know what they should do but i can tell you wgmhat will happen.
Scenario1: Islandmonkeys will delay until the left has someone who the people can vote for (corbin is seen as incompetent) left will gain votes. New referendum. Badtheetpeople will stay in eu (look at Italy for inspiration)
Scenario 2: eu will collapse because more countries will try to leave and Germany and France will try to strongarm them.

Me bets are on scenario 1