Literally the only White Ethnostate that exists and will continue to exist, not just a redneck plan

>literally the only White Ethnostate that exists and will continue to exist, not just a redneck plan
>mesmerizing landscapes
>beautiful culture
>big pride in the Caucasian identity
>manly and brave men
>beautiful, feminine and traditional women
>immune to degeneracy
>miscegenation still a taboo
>despite the religious differences still more unity than you will ever see between the whites in Europe or America

Attached: Pf451TM.jpg (2000x1334, 543K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jamestown.org/program/alexandre-dugin-a-eurasianist-view-on-chechnya-and-the-north-caucasus-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=nxLyPhS4D0k
debateolavodugin.blogspot.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZZUR05NpAo
youtube.com/watch?v=YRAJuJZyaSU
youtube.com/watch?v=Of6-wvjYNA4
youtube.com/watch?v=aEW8bDQTBBg
youtu.be/tXNI0v3o6K0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 450px-Caucasus_regions_map2.png (450x389, 118K)

shitskin

Who? Not Romania that’s for sure

Religious differences? Like what?
And yeah that's cool, honestly I'm starting to wish that America balkanized somewhat. Not having a proper ethnostate is killing us.

romania is only known for having a 999% gypsy population that will try to steal your money

>pic with a bunch of guys in winter hats
how am i supposed to guess the country from this?

It's Chechnya.

Attached: 1557390760630.jpg (300x290, 25K)

I'm not even talking about Romania and I'm not even Romanian but Chechen
Some parts are Christian, some are Islamic
Look upper at the map, I'm talking about the Caucasus region

why this random picture from Turkey then? what's OP's endgame here?

They all look muslim though

The Caucasus mountains are highlighted. Turkey is serving as a geographic reference and placeholder of the greater theme.

>I'm not even talking about Romania and I'm not even Romanian but Chechen

The fuck is a chechen doing in romania?

tried to google you but all i get is pictures of germans with rainbow flags and Putin with clown makeup protesting your anti-gay policies or soemthing, lmao

STFU KIKE

why did you abandon your people though?

What kind of Arab are they?

Picture isn't from Turkey, but from Chechnya, they are part of the paramilitary of Chechnya
better than jewish

theyre chechen so they are lol

I dont see a single white person in op pic

Since when are Chechens white?

cope

what's your take on Dugin?
jamestown.org/program/alexandre-dugin-a-eurasianist-view-on-chechnya-and-the-north-caucasus-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=nxLyPhS4D0k

Attached: land_vs_dugin.png (957x882, 152K)

My grandfather used to work in the Moldavian SSR and brought here the whole family, after the fall of Soviet Union my family spend some more years there and because life was really bad they went to Romania since they already knew the language and it was more easier to adapt.

Yes, tons of protests against the Kadyrov and it's people because he is known for beating the shit out of gays with his people and making them to run

Dugin lost a debate to a Brazilian professor in a very embarrassing fashion. I forgot the name of the professor. He make Dugin look miserably stupid.

>Chechen rat in Romania
Sounds about right

Nobody in Russia takes Dugin seriously anymore

>white

Attached: Screenshot_20190906-113757.jpg (720x1280, 394K)

>Chechens
>white
>ethnostate

This is why everyone hates you, Romania

Chechnya = White Sharia.

It's perfect.

Honestly I don't think it matters whether they're white in America or not, the point is they're savage jihadists only held back from murdering people by massive amounts of gibs

why do you want muslim chechens to be white? Whats so great about being white? Im pretty sure theyre fine being non-white.

I didn't, my family wasn't able to go back to Chechnya because of the war and there were high chances for them to be considered terrorists if they did, also we have a lot in Moldova to abandon it and now we can't move from Romania because also we have a lot here.

why do they all look like cousins

based and islampilled

Attached: 4865.jpg (990x660, 574K)

the debate was with Olavo de Carvalho, it was through a HUEHUE blog
debateolavodugin.blogspot.com/

i haven't read the original but saw these Millerman videos about it, sounds to me like Carvalho BTFOd Dugin with LOGIC and FACTS, but i still like more the underlying ideology of Dugin that the other guy who sounds like a neocon:
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZZUR05NpAo
youtube.com/watch?v=YRAJuJZyaSU
youtube.com/watch?v=Of6-wvjYNA4

i have to read the original at some point though to make up my mind about it. Not sure if there's a translation to english.

I think Carvalho has some links with Bolsonaro too

that's why I've always somehow liked the Chechens. But they are muslims.

>i have to read the original at some point though to make up my mind about it. Not sure if there's a translation to english.

There was. I read it years ago. I hardly remember it. Dugin was religiously slaughtered. And then Carvalho mocked him for it at the end of the debate, so Dugin started to cry pretending the whole debate involved Carvalho mocking him rather than debating with logic and facts, as you said.

Wtf I just read??
Chechens are either terrorists or MMA fighters.
Most foreign fighters for jihadi groups in Syria and Iraq came from Chechnya.
They deserved 1944, Stalin did nothing wrong!

Attached: meontheright.png (500x601, 214K)

I like their dances and that they even were immunized against Sovjet Union subjugation.
youtube.com/watch?v=aEW8bDQTBBg

>“there was one nation which would not give in, would not acquire the mental habits of submission–and not just individual rebels among them, but the whole nation to a man. These were the Chechens….They had been treacherously snatched from their home, and from that day they believed in nothing….The years went by–and they owned just as little as they had to begin with. The Chechens never sought to please, to ingratiate themselves with the bosses; their attitude was always haughty and indeed openly hostile. They treated the laws on universal education and the state curriculum with contempt, and to save them from corruption would not send their little girls to school, nor indeed all of their boys….They were capable of rustling cattle, robbing a house, or sometimes simply taking what they wanted by force. As far as they were concerned, the local inhabitants, and those exiles who submitted so readily, belonged more or less to the same breed as the bosses. They respected only rebels.”

Clusterfuck aside, their old anthem was pretty epic

youtu.be/tXNI0v3o6K0

Lol

Yeah all of the countries that can have many whites and remain uncucked are poor.

But what happens when 1st world countries quality of life degenerates to being worse than these poor countries? They'll have some forced diversity.

>big pride in the Caucasian identity

Opinion disgared.

>Unironically being a Chechen

What the fuck. Why would you do that.

Attached: ahaha kurwa.jpg (409x389, 41K)

Traitor of your people
Instead of fleeing you should have fought to death

>The only race better than sandniggers when it comes to stealing stuff

ai gresit steagul

Why are there no white men in this image?

Romania can Crl+c Ctrl+v faces now?

some of the people that live there are muslims
some are christian
genetically they're very close, they're either both white or both non-white
(just like serbs-croats-bosniaks)

They all look inbred.

Maybe it's the Romanian Jawman.

Attached: jawman.jpg (2048x1536, 880K)

but how can you be hungarian?average hungarian is literally shorter than average chechen
we didn't fleed from war, i wasn't even born back then and even, my father was too young to fight and my grandfather had no chances do go and fight

Attached: Untitled.png (1274x880, 156K)

These niggas look like white Samoans what sort of fucked country is this?

me when i need to sneeze and i can't

do you go outside op? Ithink that you don t

Salam sa vash, rulksh muh du?

>And suddenly Mamed realized that he is surrounded by Chechens.

because they’re

They look like a bunch of unimpressed mass production clones

> Immune to degeneracy
> 20% of population are gypsies

Lol

You are also as corrupt as Moldova, meaning your society cannot advance

>white
>barely anybody has bright eyes

Yeah... not really.

>romanian
>people

Again I'm not talking about Romania, but about Caucasus region also the number of gypsies is pretty low here
go away with your varginism, whites have more than one eye color
funny to hear that from somebody confused with a Syrian refugee

Attached: 1771256881.jpg (1188x800, 139K)