Why are OnePlus phones and Lenovo laptops associated with the alt right? What am I missing here?

Why are OnePlus phones and Lenovo laptops associated with the alt right? What am I missing here?

Attached: x1carbon2018_18-800x533.jpg (800x533, 60K)

OP is a faggot.

I have never heard this being mentioned even once. Did you by some chance run into a single antifa looney on twitter and just make this post?

Ultimate boss of altright here, I have OP5T and X1 carbon as my shitposting machines. I use another OP6T device for personal/professional posting. These devices just works.

Anything above x230 is trash.

Not Lenovo but ThinkPad.
Motorola.

Because chink phones and Thinkpads are usually the best option. Only faggots overpay 500$ for an iPhone and MacBook. Dell is also great, but I didn't like the limited choice in customization.

Attached: d8e.png (824x720, 430K)

Lol I used to have a 1plus x and t430

I'm a leftist, thanks. By the way, I use a distribution of GNU/Linux-libre known as parabola on my Thinkpad. Free as in freedom!

Attached: rms.jpg (2048x1536, 950K)

Wait, so because I use a Thinkpad I'm a Nazi?

$450 Lenovo Flex 14 Ryzen 5 masterrace reporting
Boomer friend of mine felt pretty retarded knowing that it smoked his $1500 MacBook

sage this
THIS POST IS LITERALLY AN AD YOU FUCKING BOOMERS

Attached: 1567220678985.jpg (553x413, 44K)

X230 master race gets pwned by 1080p vidja

shut the fuck up
I bought a oneplus
it's a decent phone but it's also chink shit so I'm sure there are a dozen hardwired backdoors
same with chinkshit lenovo
go fuck yourself chinkshill I will never buy any of this Chinese crap ever again
it's just cheap but you pay less so the Chinese gov can listen in instead of the American gov

Most conservatives work.

Most equipment is supplied by companies.

Most companies buy Lenovo/IBM.

Done.

Jow Forums memes
sandy bridge lenovo laptops remain the best business class laptops ever created (except when chinks sell u one with third party chink parts)

I am a fascist and I use iPhone, iPad Pro, occasionally a MacBook Air and various Lenovo ThinkPads... currently own a T430 (16GB RAM, 1TB SSD) , X230 (8GB RAM, 1 TB SSD) and a X260 (16GB RAM, 1TB SSD) all run Linux flavors. Being honest though I rarely use anything but my iPhone and iPad. Phone posting now.

Wait OnePlus is associated with the """Alt-right"""? When did this happen?

If I am gonna write up a proposal or do lengthy writing you know I am gonna use my T430 so I can get that feel

They aren't, and its all Chinese propaganda.

Jow Forums approves thinkpads, but it's just a guess. OnePlus is shit tho

Price : performance ratio. Lack of bloat. Also serviceability.

It's not about brand loyalty, I'd jump ship as soon as other brands do it better. Eg. OnePlus 7 Pro isn't that worth it compared to older iterations.

New Lenovo ara trash, the t60 was the last good Lenovo.

Because A-Grade refurbished corporate Thinkpads are the conservative and intelligent choice. Durable, functional, and inexpensive. Don't know about the phones though.

because only smelly incels use thinkpads

Attached: 1443627814791.jpg (797x1173, 107K)

Oneplus makes good phones but fuck these shit ass materials. Xiaomis are unironically indestructible and just as performant.

enjoy your chinese botnet

Smartphones are for dumb consumers. ThinkPad had a reputation of being virtually indestructible, the stress test videos on YouTube became a meme at some point. Also, they had amazing price/performance ratio if you were fishing on the second hand market because IT departments bought them on mass and dumped them for pennies when they restocked with newer equipments. Old ThinkPads were business grade goodness. It's basically shit now and subsists only because of brand loyalty and name recognition, but it's essentially like any other business laptop now.

Attached: 1560512234871.jpg (437x629, 212K)

It's called Jow Forums

>t. increasingly nervous apple

>Lenovo laptops
Lenovo has been caught putting chinese spyware on their laptops

Attached: 1559910895467.jpg (640x640, 46K)

One Plus Four hundred and Eighty-eight

Jow Forums