”why is Germany so cucked?”

>”why is Germany so cucked?”
>”why are Germans so beta?”
>”why is Germany the other extreme now?”

Let me tell you a little story.

When the Red Army invaded Eastern Prussia they nailed our women to barn doors and carts, kicked their infants' heads in, raped 8 to 70 year olds, made moms and husbands watch in Berlin, shot those who tried to save their daughters, made an entire village commit mass suicide, pushed iron rods up about 200 youth squad ammunition workers vaginas until they protruded their bellies after mutilating their breasts and bending them over a flipped table so hard their ankles broke. All while making the leader watch to leave her behind traumatized as sole survivor.
Another account states the destiny of an 8 year old being dragged away from the group of hostages held at gunpoint. 15 Soviets each took her now while the girl was screaming for her mother. Once they were all finished and finally let go of her, she was only able to crawl half way back to the others, succumbing to internal injuries.

Total submission was a necessity for survival. Those who could not were culled. It was, you could say, evolutionary selection. Fetishization of your own misery is a natural defense mechanism triggered when the circumstances are so dire you would normally kill yourself or starve to death from losing appetite.

It is safe to say that at the end of WW2 Germans were a thoroughly broken people.

While they might not be as broken today, they certainly are heavily traumatized and mentally ill.

Attached: BB77065A-D330-437A-BE9E-6A2481203469.jpg (540x540, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KZ6VJ4VHuYE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus'_people
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Take your meds schizo

replace red army with wehrmacht and eastern prussia/germany with the soviet union and you are correct my mentally ill friend. you deserve everything that happened to you

She is Russian actress, you freaks of nature

Attached: 1567359417269.jpg (700x394, 49K)

>Let me tell you a little story.
>who needs to provide sources? just trust me goy.
are you worried that we are going to invade you after brexit? international support for both germany and israel are at all time lows. you do know whats coming next, dont you? thats right.

Attached: wew.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

>not sure if looking at russians or germans in pic related

Red Army liberated Norway from Germany.

I talked with Norwegians and they don't have rape stories there because there were only Russian units.

We should have genocided all German "humans", not just what was Prussia.

Attached: 1562112069743.jpg (728x507, 60K)

war sucks. being the loser is even worse. Hitler over extended his army.

Attached: 1556542229995.jpg (580x584, 113K)

Gas yourself you filthy fucking kike

Wait, are you mongs denying the documented behaviour of the Red army troops?

>simultaneously denying and admitting to the claims
Oy vey, the damage control.

if you didnt wanna get raped you shouldent have lost the war

We liberated Norway from Germany and there were no rapes.

i know

>While they might not be as broken today, they certainly are heavily traumatized and mentally ill.

Im gonna cry because of your suffering.

You killed more than 30 million people in the USSR.

Don't be a pussy.

Germans did worse to the Soviets, Japanese did worse to the Chinese. Suffering trauma 80 years ago isn’t an excuse for national behavior today.

Also the age old addage of start shit get hit.

OP, are you me? I've been wanting to say the exact same thing, I just didn't know which words to use. The world raped Germany so hard, it changed our image and mentality. But one day, it will rise up again like it did before.

It's a very jewish tactic for sure.

OP is a depressed turk with no gf lmao
Got any plans for the weekend Ahmet?
hahahahahaahahahahahaha

In the words of Ernst Junger ; Germany lives and Germany shall never go under!

Attached: Ernst junger.png (801x329, 193K)

>Germans did worse to the Soviets
Fuck off, Herschel. You and your constant lies.

Has anyone else noticed the German hate spam in the catalog today?

Probably will go get a nazi style haircut from his turkish barber down the road aahaha Fucking turks

We'll put you on your place quickly.

Attached: 1566534374082.jpg (1019x675, 117K)

Germans are faggots now because we killed all the good ones in the war. They had a 6:1 KDR though so I guess they really were the master race lol.

And we'll kill 800 million Russians again.

youtube.com/watch?v=KZ6VJ4VHuYE

, Read Ernst Junger - "Storm of steel" and fill you mind with nationalistic pride.

There's two + signs in your ID. That must make your blood boil.

That's a Russian actress

WW2 was still very recent in history.
My grandmother was an unironic Nazi. She was 15 years old when WW2 began in 1939. Her city was designated as a strategic target by the Allies and the British dropped tens of thousands of bombs on it. One night her house was blown up and her dad and 2 of her siblings died. She survived it all and was the strongest person I ever knew in my life even though she continued to live with a lot of trauma and fear. The Germans WILL recover. They are way too strong not to.

#botposting

For real when will pol address its rampant bot issue and start seeing them for what they are

This is peak heeb posting

Attached: 1566171744800.jpg (500x682, 137K)

fuck off slaveshit

Yep, that’s what Jews contribute to the world: shitty behavior.

they didn't, though

so much so the soviets had problems with Russian peasantry siding with Germans on their approach, necessitating schorched earth strategies and atrocities on their own populace in German uniforms

W O M P
O
M
P

Germanic peoples are a scourge.
This includes the English

Ike the kike burns in hell rigjt now

Yeah, But Soviet soldiers returned to the collective farming gulag villages, worked without pay and died from alcoholism in the 50-60s.

Now Natashas hate Ivans throw themselves to any foreigner in visible distance.

You got your carmic revenge)))

Is that bad thing? Look what you done to slavic people on east (25% belarus population killed). Karma is bitch.

F

and needless to say you didnt kill european jews

F

I spit on germans killed in WWII graves

Attached: wwll soviet losess.png (772x593, 41K)

W A H
A
H

Lolwut

Russian incel with the average wage around 300 euro)))

just let it happen , negro

Attached: 1510802957384.jpg (800x473, 117K)

ashkeNAZIs planned it perfectly.
first bravest of you died from Russian winter on dirty Russian swamps.
just after that rest of Germans got raped into oblivion by steppe mutts
and then you've got fucked over with peace conditions for what he did on european diplomatic scene.

Attached: 1413746423790_wps_5_Theodor_Morell.jpg (306x462, 36K)

It's not 1993 anymore.

Soviet military losses are around 20 million soldiers.

Both Germans and Russians are scum. We should have backstabbed Russia when we had the chance, and nuked Germany to hell and back instead of helping them rebuild into the degenerate nation it is today.

>meanwhile in the US
WAAAAH, MY TWO TOWERS!!! THIS IS HORRIBLE AND I'M TRAUMATIZED FOR LIFE!

Funny thing is that modern Russian people are one of the most dedicated hardcore NS sympathizers that I've seen.

>naziboos ITT
christ allmighty

Attached: 1554765178546.png (868x1024, 540K)

?

Soviet soldiers returned to their shithole, worked to death, without pay, died from alcoholism. Then the USSR collapsed and now Russian guys are incels and Russian women are whore for every shitskin in the world.

Russians always despised other nationalities including you before your "humans" made it state ideology.

>average wage around 300 euro
like wage have anything with heroic strugle to save fatherland from germanic savages.
N
Germans lost every time they dare to touch slavic people

There is a difference between cultural annihilation and the physical destruction of two buildings. Your people aren't even aware of the destruction of your cultural conscious that is still echoing out like ripples of pain.

The irony is that Germans were trying to liberate Russians from the kikes who murdered, enslaved, and traumatized them. By WW2 the surviving Russians were so physically and mentally enslaved that they literally fought for their kike enemies.

Russians are untermenschen.

I genuinely have no idea what you're trying to say...

Also, I'm laughing at all of you anti-German posters, I'm laughing because of your victory, we all live in absolute shitholes with neverending degeneracy and mass immigration.

America has become the epitome of degeneracy.

The entirety of eastern Europe is one gigantic shithole.

Mass immigration everywhere.

Thank you Allied powers, thank you so much for the future you've given us. I'll never forget those brave, strong Allied fighters.

All of you are faggots and your respective countries should’ve been depopulated a long time ago.

Attached: 27C746BF-0C13-4D02-8204-40993FC63D9F.png (1500x1159, 285K)

>like wage have anything with heroic strugle to save fatherland from germanic savages.

Russians fought for Jews and communism. Stalin admitted that any other nation would have toppled him and signed a peace treaty with Germans.

>germanic
Russians liberated Norway from Germany and Norwegians were ready to help us exterminate German "humans" right there and then.

All the Slavic soldiers were killed or wounded earlier in the war, and by the late stages the Red Army was entirely made up of Asiatic barbarians who delighted in butchering Europeans.

Nice copy pasta, nerd.

Attached: 1565279669833.jpg (489x488, 34K)

Go fuck yourself achmed

Lad... take some time off the internet if you're going to get depressed enough to post things like this.

Attached: 6c97277c47388652a290e79d0f7c616984774662e30d1f7e99bd8551637915da.jpg (680x418, 95K)

>brag and laugh about Jewish terrorism and genocide
>wonder why no one cares about war crimes against you
The Eternal Kikraut, ladies and gentlemen.

change 'Dutch empire' with German reich, you can keep your own country + Belgium and northern France though.

Thank you thank you brave Allied fighter! :)

Neither do i , i was just low IQ shit posting while my coffee brewed. C'mon man i gotta get my dopamine hits in the form of (you)'s

Attached: 1543700272710.jpg (1024x521, 54K)

>All the Slavic soldiers were killed or wounded earlier in the wa

Not really, but Slavs suffered most. In every Russian region soldiers' losses range from 40 to 70 percent of the conscripted.

Maybe don't invade Russia then?

Attached: 1519182383845.jpg (512x512, 61K)

We know you're laughing, Steinberg.
Wait... stein... berg... Funny that you have the same surnames as the people spreading that degeneracy you just said you love...
The kikraut is immunized from all dangers I guess.

>By WW2 the surviving Russians were so physically and mentally enslaved that they literally fought for their kike enemies.

The victory united the population and give them the new identity, it legitimised the Soviet government.

>brag and laugh about Jewish terrorism and genocide

We don't, because it never happened. If one massacred Jews it's you because you bombed European countries to shit, which of course also affected the concentration camps where all the Joos were y'know, causing all kinds of fucked up illnesses and mass famine among them. And that while we were planning on deporting them all far far away! You'd almost think that the Americans are the real terrorists, they still are, they always were.

>
When the Red Army invaded Eastern Prussia they nailed our women to barn doors and carts, kicked their infants' heads in, raped 8 to 70 year olds, made moms and husbands watch in Berlin, shot those who tried to save their daughters, made an entire village commit mass suicide, pushed iron rods up about 200 youth squad ammunition workers vaginas until they protruded their bellies after mutilating their breasts and bending them over a flipped table so hard their ankles broke. All while making the leader watch to leave her behind traumatized as sole survivor.
Another account states the destiny of an 8 year old being dragged away from the group of hostages held at gunpoint. 15 Soviets each took her now while the girl was screaming for her mother. Once they were all finished and finally let go of her, she was only able to crawl half way back to the others, succumbing to internal injuries.

Based. Fuck krauts.

Oh... Alright.
Carry on fren.

How many more did the Germans kill by starvation?

Nope, because you and your people chose this future. You chose the future you are living right now at this very moment, and so did the rest of your people. Like I said, thank you thank you!

It's just law of Karma. You shouldn't have targeted death for millions of blonde beautiful Slavic peoples who were peacefully harvesting grain for their children. We decided to enact holy vengeance on you.

Next time learn well the law of Karma.

Attached: 1513822047444.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Imagine being this illiterate...
The kikes are currently genociding my people. You think this is good and laugh and brag about it. Putting you on the same side as the kikes.
Obviously the Jews were never victims of genocide, retard.

Except USSR wanted to not only invade Germany first, but all of Europe, we found out like the rats they are and invaded them before you could do it to us.

If they would only genocide Americans, I'd be fine with it.

Attached: 1567780461010.png (500x499, 147K)

How about Karma to Russians)))

iet soldiers returned to the collective farming gulag villages, worked without pay and died from alcoholism in the 50-60s.

You got your Karmic revenge)))

>supports Jew terrorists
>calls others terrorists
You kikes really are incapable of self reflection, huh?

Don't start fights you can't win lmao.

Attached: 1536787507688.jpg (532x493, 71K)

>declare war on US
>lose war
>cry for decades
>go on to genocide Americans
>b-b-b-but it's all your fault
You kikes are truly disgusting...

Attached: 1565061195730.png (331x132, 40K)

No. 60 million Russians were murdered by Jews and an additional 20 million died to maintain Jewish global supremacy.

Today Russia is a Jewish gangster state with a diseased and dying population where the men are alcoholics living in rotting block apartments and the women are all prostitutes who get sent off to Israel and Arab nations to be gangraped.

That's not a victory. A victory would have been Russians openly rebelling against their jew masters and siding with the Germans to destroy bolshevism.

I know you would and do.
Funny how you agree with the kikes on everything. Almost like you are a kike.
Almost...

>thinking I'm a bot
Take meds

Victory for communists.

Communists were not only Jewish.

You're not a real polish guy. In favor of the UdSSR... no real polish guy would forget about the Kazcyn massacre, Rabinowitz.

>Soviet military losses are around 20 million soldiers
>solders
Random peasants given a gun to try to protect the country with little to no training.

>Responding exactly how a bot would
Wash your penis

>"She is Russian actress"
>Rus
OH NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Thus they are often referred to in English-language research as "Viking Rus'". The scholarly consensus [1] is that Rus' people originated in what is currently coastal Middle Sweden around the eighth century and that their name has the same origin as Roslagen in Sweden
>They also extended their operations much further east and south, among the Bulgars and Khazars, on the routes to the Caspian Sea.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus'_people

Germans killed 18millions soviet civilians so they deserved much more than they got

Vae victis

How many soviets did soviet leadership kill? By that logic why didn't the red army burn down moscow ?

Vodka rape ape nigger having a fit.
I will always hate Russians and I think America should nuke it three times.

Who cares.

Russians are walking dead men now.

Soviet soldiers returned to the collective farming gulag villages, worked without pay and died from alcoholism in the 50-60s.

You got your Karmic revenge)))