Grooming of mass shooters by Mossad

Attached: Sloppy Job Mossad book.jpg (494x659, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

targetedevidence.com
everydayconcerned.net/ti-station
targetedjustice.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

your point being?

Explain

explain what

Take meds

Attached: schizo poster.jpg (1024x1024, 123K)

yea, we can leave him alone
he still get a convo by himself

>be mossad
>ally with NZ gov to perform a false flag to ban guns
>guns banned and white nationalists given a bad name
>Jow Forums says " Our herooo"

I understand why jews find it so easy to control the white race kek what a bunching of retards

what exactly was it that you sandniggers have achieved so far? besides more and more settlers on your land.

>Be me
>Plz talk slowly bc autism
>Nothing ever happend
>Sandy Hook is a joke
>Terrorism are CGI
>Moozad everywhere
>Have zero proof for nothing

So, the 1000IQ internet people. Where are your proof that didn't happened ?
Sicne you made those claims, YOU have the burden of it.

Outside crappy video 120P

Attached: 1567748340528.png (1080x2220, 305K)

1. I'm not a sandnigger
2. Sandniggers keep their women in discipline and you white cucks have a such a fucked up society, riddled with with homosexuality, tranny degeneracy, gender fluid nonsense, feminization of young boys. The list is endless if I talk about your obesity rates, women and after all whites are slaves of the jews. If you're talking about achievements, the world is way ahead of you.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x372, 969K)

ok. so what are your achievements against israel? just wanna know, cause you didn't answer that question. could it be because there is nothing, absolutely nothing so far you could achieve against the state of israel?

how is that a bad thing ? we need to purge islam from the west

MOSSY
J
O
B
AKKAD

yeah, up until the last sentence. but i doubt that all those muslims coming to the west will be able to withstand degeneracy. if they can, they have my respect, honestly.

Step 1
Purge

Attached: barbara_spectre-01-large.jpg (250x335, 9K)

Any info on the dead mod? I was here reading the thread referenced.

Still waiting for proofs
You brought this to yourself to fucking show them or delete

thats her "wrong hole" face

My achievements against Israel? I don't live in the mid-east, the geo-politics there doesn't affect me in any way? The middle-east countries deserve what's happening to them for allying with the west. Israel will fall, but I don't have to worry about them right now.

I have relatives who have lived in the US for about 15 years now. They're pretty religious. they don't keep beards and stuff but they pray 5 times a day, follow the halal rules etc,. and they're totally unaffected by the degeneracy there.

Online and IRL too, in Cybercuck 2020 everything (terrible) is possible:

targetedevidence.com

everydayconcerned.net/ti-station

targetedjustice.com