HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA WHAT A COMPLETE FUCKING EMBARRASMENT HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Attached: ptmgPjH.1.jpg (960x640, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ysLQSsc4qkU
hillreporter.com/trump-may-have-broken-law-showing-weather-map-with-errant-trajectory-toward-alabama-44873
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1169578155096584192
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No but he probably just thought like well we didn't print the right one so if I just add this right here it'll look right that's good right yeah that's good I'm good I'm smart I'm the smartest everybody loves me anybody that doesn't is lying anybody that still makes fun of me after this is lying everybody is lying everybody loves me.

Nobody gives a fuck.
Why don't you morons understand how out of touch you are?

>hahah the libtards and jewish media are so silly right fellow goyim
>hahaha true that really they hate their loyal goy Trump what where we just talking about again?
>hahaha literally nothingstein who cares

Attached: Trump and the Jews.jpg (880x580, 214K)

the fuck am i looking at

What happened? I live in the forest and don't know things.

This

Three men questioning every decision they have made in their lives, wondering how the hell it led them to this moment, and one man being a genuine, literal retard.

Trump got a tiny little thing wrong and instead of ignoring it or correcting it, he doubled down, then doubled down again, then a third time, then a fourth, all the while screaming about how unfair the media is being to him.

it's a sharpie idk why there's a sun article highlighting trump's sharpie

Trump couldn't handle being wrong so he used his sharpie and drew a circle on the map thinking no one would notice

Attached: 1498518737279.png (1200x1200, 43K)

whats going on here

Attached: 1564607472462.jpg (385x385, 24K)

That's the funniest part, because that is exactly what happened.

>Merchanting intensifies

Imagine being able to occupy and distract your enemies in the media for a week with one six inch line. Hardmode: make them think they're owning you while looking completely retarded.

Are you upset?

I kinda feel bad for them. They have been thoroughly brainwashed and are completely oblivious.

Yes. The libs are the ones that look completely retarded. Not the guy that cannot handle being wrong for even a single second.

So this is what living rent free is like.

Trump drew with a sharpie on a map and CNN is going RREEEEEEEEE

>The libs are the ones that look completely retarded
Pretty much

The media jews are too arrogant to realize that Trump does this shit on purpose just to give them a shiny object to chase after. While they're too busy running dishonest "gotcha" pieces about mindless bullshit they stay out of his way on the important agendas. He is using their own TDS against them.

Is that how you read? You take a part of the post, ignore the rest, and that's that? Goddamn that's embarrassing.

>Trump’s report card

Attached: 8ED077A9-E9CE-4FE0-80E5-62814598AEF9.jpg (1536x1173, 199K)

One day you're going to recover your sanity and realize how absolutely embarrassing your behaviour is

>Goddamn that's embarrassing.
Yes, you are

Are people on Jow Forums so retarded they can't see how fucking hilarious this is? You know you can laugh at someone you agree with, right?

Yes, I'm insane. Not the guy drawing on a map to prove himself right, and the hoards of retards applauding him for being so brave. No, it's definitely me.

I just laugh at memeflags. Because they are gay and have AIDS

Wasted trips

>The president used a sharpie
2019 politics.Even this thread is embarrassing.

>I know you are but what am I?
Shouldn't lunch break have ended already? Why aren't you in class?

>Not the guy drawing on a map to prove himself right, and the hoards of retards applauding him for being so brave.

Wake up and realize that this is a delusion in your mind.
None of that happened.

Is this even bigger than 2 scoops of icecream?

why do you people keep spamming these threads?
nobody gives a single fuck about this

That's quite an assumption. There's a good chance it will never recover.

You've memory-holed the OP already? Holy fuck, that's an impressive level of brainwashing and gullibility.

Hence why you replied angrily. Because you don't care. lol

>I-its totally just part of his plan, guys!

This. Plus Trump doesn't deserve most of the criticism.

> Be Swedish

You went downhill pretty fast there. Doin okay sport?

No, I'm going to remember it for a long time... And laugh at you guys every time it comes to mind.

>Trump got a tiny little thing wrong and instead of ignoring it or correcting it, he doubled down, then doubled down again, then a third time, then a fourth, all the while screaming about how unfair the media is being to him.

But thats the thing, that's not his fault that's the media's fault. If Trump uttered the words "I was wrong" it would be on the cover of papers for months and be a sound byte used for the rest of his presidency. President's can never admit being wrong about things unless its things that make them look good and it's worse with the media today.

This bread is pathetic.
I voted Hillary but supporting trump in 2020 just to watch you tds faggots seeth.

>Nobody gives a fuck.
>Why don't you morons understand how out of touch you are?
No, we don't give a fuck about you not giving a fuck. Trump is irrelevant.

He's doing a great job dismantling the Jewish globalist plot actually. Isn't that right Mr. Nosberg?

I still dont get what is funny

I'll let you win the petty party, pal. You get to have the last word, all you have to do is reply to this post. I know you can do it!!

>This. Plus Trump doesn't deserve most of the criticism.
No one gives a shita bout people attacking Trump anymore. It's irrelevant. Trump is our enemy. He declared it himself. Fuck him.

The orignal video, proves the degeneracy has hit rock bottom. It's a wonder these poor saps can get out of bed in the morning and dress themselves.

Must be angry Soros bucks are running out and soon they'll be the ones starving in those filthy city streets of homeless people.

youtube.com/watch?v=ysLQSsc4qkU

>If Trump uttered the words "I was wrong" it would be on the cover of papers for months and be a sound byte used for the rest of his presidency.
Gee, why could that be? Oh, that's right, because he went on and on and on about how perfect he was, how he never made a mistake, how everything he does it pure magic.

>He's doing a great job dismantling the Jewish globalist plot actually. Isn't that right Mr. Nosberg?
Uh, yeah. Those darn jews wanted us to have guns and they wanted countries to be able to ban homosexuality. Damn Jews!

>I voted Hillary
Fuck you, fuck off, and get raped niggerlover

Trump is like a pig in mud and reveling in it. The media are mad that he's enjoying it. The media decide the best strategy is to throw mud so he'll stop having fun. Mud flinging begins, Trump likes it, they hate it. Media declares victory through gritted teeth and seething rage. Cycle begins again.....

Nobody here knows what you're talking about. We don't think in terms of square goes into circle. We do logic and facts here, not fantasy role-playing.

>I voted Hillary but supporting trump in 2020 just to watch you tds faggots seeth.
Nope. No you didn't. And no you aren't voting for Trump in 2020, you're just being paid.

>muh memeflaggotry hello fellow Jow Forums
>hurr hurr drumpf has ballpoint on desk so he make sharpie
>hahaha drumpf is no meteorologist Jow Forums BTFO
>hueh hueh two scoops wat a monster!

Attached: 1564859070035.jpg (125x76, 2K)

If you weren't so left-brained you could see it from the whole, but you're hopeless.

>Muh 4d chess.
Say the line kike.

No I explained why. It's especially worse for republicans. You can never admit being wrong or the media punishes you for it. He was wrong but he is absolutely right not admitting fault.

They're literally confusing their imagination for reality.

It's a deep level of delusion

Yeah acting like a blithering idiot while President is really just a genius move to distract the media with your idiocy!

AMAZIN

No, you completely ignored what I said. Trump has built his persona on a lie that cannot be maintained. The media is calling him out on that lie, and he is getting upset about it. There is nothing more going on here.

IF IT DON'T FIT

DON'T WEAR IT

OH, YOU GOTTA BE COMFORTABLE

AND I SWEAR

HOLD STEADY

DON'T YOU THINK YOU'RE BIGGER THAN ME

>how perfect he was, how he never made a mistake, how everything he does it pure magic.
He didn't though. And even if he was a really humble person, you would find (using confirmation bias) dirt on him. That's all you do, and that's why you will lose 2020. You guys have nothing to run on.

He doesn't look like he's enjoying this particular fling at all, but I guess I can't read his tweets like you can.

By now, you should know that you cannot understand Trump.
Probably a genetic defect.

You couldn't read a picture book

>He didn't though.
LOL, wow. He's said dozens of times how he knows more than the generals, than the scientists, than etc. etc. etc.

He bragged about how humble he was, user. Do you really not understand?

This thread is amusing. Years of intense NPC programming has made the average Jow Forumstard unable to laugh at anything retarded daddy trump does, because he obviously can do no wrong.
>it's part of his plan guys!
>media seething!
>he's tricking the media!
You can't make this shit up. He's just a retard guys, and it's hilarious

Attached: 1561059234007.jpg (960x960, 43K)

>If you weren't so left-brained you could see it from the whole, but you're hopeless.
No, the pattern is that instead of doing 4d chess against them, he's playing checkers against you guys.

You rule out the possibility that he is duplicitous against you, and that constraints you to believe complicated gibberish that is not necessary.

Trump has built his person even longer on a guy that makes exaggerated statements about everything. This would fit with that. Why is the media playing stupid to that?

>Trump got a tiny little thing wrong and instead of ignoring it or correcting it, he doubled down, then doubled down again, then a third time, then a fourth, all the while screaming about how unfair the media is being to him.
Exaggerated by about 20x because of your DTS but okay.

You don't read pictures unless they're pictures of text. Get real, user.

>tweeking the map himself

What a chad.

It's definitely that, but it's also a substantial amount of brainwashing with constant bombardment. When I was growing up, my parents always watched the news, I didn't know why, or what the point was, and neither did they. Now they're just as brainwashed as this it's sad, but I don't think there's anything we can do about it. There's too much competition.

>Do you really not understand?
Do you?

Jesus Christ lel

Did you not learn the story of the boy who cried wolf? It's a nursery rhyme, you have to have heard of it before.

I understand his behavior, it's yours that perplexes me. I cannot understand how a person could be as hopelessly, mind-numbingly gullible as yourself.

It's a trick by Trump to try to get us to defend him "like old times" absent any actual issues or policy positions motivating us to do so.

He broke the law AGAIN. Look at all his brainwashed supporters cope. You guys are so delusional, the only question at this point is what will he go to prison for first? Collusion? Obstruction? His affair with Stormy Daniels? now this too
>hillreporter.com/trump-may-have-broken-law-showing-weather-map-with-errant-trajectory-toward-alabama-44873
>It’s possible that some may view the president’s actions as inappropriate — a number may even view them as illegal. According to U.S. Code Title 18, “Whoever knowingly issues or publishes any counterfeit weather forecast or warning of weather conditions falsely representing such forecast or warning to have been issued or published by the Weather Bureau, United States Signal Service, or other branch of the Government service, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ninety days, or both.”
face it. Trump is a criminal at this point and he is going to prison along with his supporters soon.

You look at pictures. You read text. Are you even literate?? Do you know what words mean?

>Did you not learn the story of the boy who cried wolf? It's a nursery rhyme, you have to have heard of it before.

Yea and that has what to do with todays political climate? The government literally killed Epstein and no one cares. No one will care about this next week. Sorry, it's nothing.

I don't understand what's going on. What about the sharpie?

lol

What the fuck has the shills all riled up today? The board is a fucking mess of obvious shill threads and coordinated replies right now. Something important happen, or about to happen?

>You rule out the possibility that he is duplicitous against you,
We don't though, that's what you think so that you can stand on the pedestal. You have narcissistic personality disorder just like every centrist and leftist. It's not even about Trump for you, it's about attention and superiority. You're an authoritarian. We are two different species.

If he says something a thousand times and expects everyone to believe it, everyone is going to believe the thousand and first time too. He says the US is doing THE BEST under his presidency, international relations are THE BEST, stock market THE BEST, THE BEST, 110%, BETTER THAN EVEN THOUGHT POSSIBLE. So no, he can't be wrong, not even once, without everyone laughing at him for pretending to be so perfect.

>I cannot understand how a person could be as hopelessly, mind-numbingly gullible as yourself.
Ironic

>"may have broken law"
>may have
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Do you know what words mean?
do you?

>you: he broke the law
>article: 'may have' broke the law
>reality: nothingburger
Imagine being this retarded.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (400x386, 40K)

So Trump's a liar when it suits you?

he still won't admit the hurricane was never predicted to hit sweet home alabama

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1169578155096584192

Attached: trumpstein1.jpg (627x560, 62K)

He has done this before user and no one cares because in the grand scheme of things this is nothing. I am sorry you really want this to be a serious deal but it's not.

>The most powerful man in the world is irrelevant.
>But the news still flips its shit over everything he does.
>The man can dominate the public forum for a week with a single tweet.
>but he doesn't matter. Trust me.

What Trump drew on a map? Who cares?

Lookup sharpiegate

This is the only valid reply.