How do we keep Women from Abusing Drugs, Alcohol, Smoking and focus on Family

There must be a way to incorporate them back into society

Attached: 26322082-B2DE-4506-88DC-0CDC5B0FC626.jpg (443x535, 86K)

convert to islam

Try hitting them

Praise decent and modest behavior while disregarding general thottery.
Make the home woman a status symbol that females would regard worth striving towards.

Damn thats onr fat bitch

Oh muh GAWD let me taste yo ass
Oh muh GAWD let me lick yo ass
Oh muh GAWD let me taste yo ass
Oh muh GAWD let me sniff yo ass

Multiple impregnations.

Raise them correctly. Failing that, if you fuck them well they become plastic and impressionable to your influence and you can shape them correctly

White men kill kids

If you are a man and see a women out of line speak out. Actually be a man and call her out.

She’s with her friends at bars.

Can confirm. A well fucked woman is a malleable and submissive woman. Dicklets are just out of luck.

Attached: 1567737599634.jpg (694x1000, 171K)

Make money, get fit, be handsome, and have a big dick and demands can be made.....
>Be me
>give her an awesome squirting toe curler of an orgasm
>Her: we should see each other exclusively
>Me:I don't like hard drugs
>Her:o-o-ok, I will quit doing molly
>Have a nice house she moves into
>Me:Yeah if you wanna live here no smoking
>Her: Fine, I needed to quit anyways
>Me: I'm not much of a drinker we should quit and I will use the money saved towards your new car
>Her: really? ok
>Me: I want kids and a woman to take care of them
>She looks around at all the nice things, the stocked kitchen, the bills that are paid on time, My nice cock, and the keys to her car on the counter and realizes she ain't getting any younger or prettier.
> Her: I guess it's time to settle down
> MFW I pump 2 kids in her and have a domesticated maid and cocksucker

Attached: it'sgoodtobeawesome.gif (486x285, 953K)

Take awaytheir safety nets, feminists am is a waste or time and money, they already have more proviledge for being a woman

*nods head in approval*

In addition, what you praise is reinforced. A real life Jedi mind-trick, per se. Give notice to the traits that are favorable and watch them be repeated.

Attached: 1567552034166m.jpg (1024x973, 118K)

What is wrong with you? Are you mentally stable?

Nice larp there, Travis.

>larping this hard on an anonymous late 19th century japanese silk trading board

Attached: dinner.jpg (1839x1011, 274K)

A good bitch never bites the hand that feeds and is loyal to her master curling up at his feet. BUt, the master must assert dominance and hierarchy while having a firm but gentle hand. Reward reinforces good behavior, and the dog house is cold for an unruly hound.

Shame. There's a reason every functional civilization ever has been a shame and honor based one rather than a face and appearance one.

Fuck yeah. I'm happy and well adjusted getting my meat milked by a milf that does what daddy says.

Sad jealousy there, incel.

>Winning this hard in a society full of cucks and betas

Attached: engage.jpg (500x382, 40K)

I can hear the radfems saying the same thing but for men.

What is this fuckery.