By the way if you like these faggots YOU ARE NOT RED PILLED NOR BASED

By the way if you like these faggots YOU ARE NOT RED PILLED NOR BASED.

Attached: The-Beatles-John-Lennon-Paul-McCartney-George-Harrison-Ringo-Starr-classic-rock-music-photo-9a.jpg (414x300, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cpnecEk-jnk
youtube.com/watch?v=i8nhod-atjU
youtube.com/watch?v=MhMB_qXSCeE
youtu.be/Q4OuWtqmGLI
vimeo.com/104988133/description
youtu.be/FhXU8c8qwXs
youtu.be/YTXGBxF0_bA
youtube.com/watch?v=WcjBF1uj6Do
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=cpnecEk-jnk

hardly. nice cope though

youtube.com/watch?v=i8nhod-atjU

K.
youtube.com/watch?v=MhMB_qXSCeE

>BABY YOU'RE A RICH FAG JEW

these faggots are the worst most shittiest (((music))) on earth. the only thing worse than this garbage is rap and that isnt even music is fucking congo jungle beats of the nignog AKA nigger noise

Yeah no shit

just joking means nothing... gibberish at the end

uhm what? pointless again

joking banter normal at the time

based

two words:
sex pistols

Attached: GSTQ-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqB6KEfdt5Cgfy-ucX6LjUDzqFnpLh5wjcaIDu-Ojf3tk.jpg (1144x715, 90K)

Daily reminder that all music that doesn't explicitly glorify God is satanic and sinful.

Beatles are absolute garbage. How anybody ever enjoyed their “music” is beyond my comprehension.

>Dad rock
Not edgy enough for me

Maybe in the early rock and roll years they were OK but became literal hippies

>british
>huwhite

Revolutionary for their time !!!! Icons!!!! You're an ASSHOLE !

Obviously,you know NOTHING about music and most things are beyond you're comprehension !Back to school soon !

You sound fun at parties

Gay.

The punk boi band brought to you by EMI? Right....

A lot of cringy teens are posting against this band but don't understand the changes they brought through studio production. It's pop music and usually hints at deeper meanings than there are. But jumping on a bandwagon for social solidarity is pretty fucking pathetic. Anons should killy self

Attached: IMG_2307.jpg (625x475, 52K)

How can you explain why you like a song? You just hear it. Thought cannot describe it.

We're not allowed to like rap, and now the Beatles? Jow Forums what's next

I like going to karaoke bars with guys like that.

>this is normal
They were created by tavistock like most of our pop culture

youtu.be/Q4OuWtqmGLI

Attached: 100_8084.jpg (2857x2902, 1.47M)

Forgot pic

Attached: PITOFINCSE.jpg (624x598, 50K)

Beach Boys > Beatles

Attached: beach-boys-21.jpg (2741x2700, 1008K)

Rolling Stones and Led Zeppelin were always better than the Beatles

And yet they're all pedophiles

Like some of the songs for whimsical energy and optimism about love, dislike the message about mamby pamby commie bullshut they were used to preach.

Roll Over Beethoven kicks ass tho.
Rock n roll is always good.

Attached: 1552972481878.jpg (532x532, 47K)

Attached: F2D1A0B9-B847-45AC-86CF-134752BA6821.jpg (960x572, 108K)

Look at the murders surrounding lennon, Brian Epstein, glen nygen? Nikolay zelinsky, carbomal, Transnistria and the currency that is but never was.halogenation (andrenochrome synthesis?) THE PALE OF SETTLEMENT

Indeed.
So what?

Attached: 1508794159504.jpg (1369x1183, 338K)

GLOWNIGGER

TAVISTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK

Attached: 1551643479132.jpg (327x346, 62K)

I liked twist and shout

No, I just ;love rock music more than I care about bands being involved in fucked up shit. I'm selfish.

Attached: oh dear.webm (852x480, 2.06M)

If your thread is not specifically about politics, then it does not belong on Jow Forums.

Use Jow Forums for off-topic and non-political discussions.

When I was a young pup there was a guy in my school that had terrible acne. Each time we passed him by we never missed a chance to sing "Strawberry fields forever"

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (768x1024, 103K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH! You belong on Jow Forumsfaggot

Zappa was red pilled as fuck.

Based

Attached: 1388424443741.jpg (720x720, 70K)

>I build my playlist according to my political views
You will never ever have sex

In 'The Real Frank Zappa Book', he also pork scented aerosols to deter muslim hijackers.

Attached: fz1.jpg (1425x1396, 1.52M)

suggested using^

Attached: straightouttatel-aviv.png (1785x858, 215K)

All musicians with a couple exceptions are hard leftist communist faggots. If you base your musical taste on politics, you can only listen to Ted Nugent or certain country singers

Not big on jew songs.
But Neil Diamond's Cherry Cherry is fucking great. Diamond's a pretty good songwriter overall.

Attached: 1284432840890.jpg (1280x800, 271K)

Not true though all good works are as filthy rags.

Guitar Gently Weeps is a great song--but more so a Clapton song than a beatles song

Have sex, incel.

all the nu country seem to be zogged faggots controlled by kike producers and execs

How can anyone dislike the Beatles?

But what about Rootie Tootie?

Attached: patboom.jpg (200x309, 15K)

cringe

you have got to be a bot. no one can be legitimately that retarded and know how to type.

How can you say a group (Led Zeppelin) that basically came along after the Beatles is better?Even Jimmy Page said that the Beatles later period was very influential.

Even worse degeneracy. Bleh.

Perhaps but most of his music sucked, sans Hot Rats and maybe Weasels, and his humor was way too juvenile and lame.

wrong

they literally invented the great music that white people loved from about 1970 to when it ended in the late 90s and it all turned into nigger rap crap

bowie
pink floyd
fuckin hair metal
etc
all of it
about a million great songs

all because of the beatles

it's all ancient history now i usually can't listen to classic rock/pop much anymore the dichotomy of listening to it, music celebrating the pinnacle of western society while im being invaded by cockroaches is too much

t.bobby

Their music is dogshit. You can jerk it off like some boomer faggot pretending he's le musical maestro. But you're just a fucking faggot.

You're allowed to like rap. It's just total garbage and not music.

Eric Clapton wrote that entire fucking song for his bud Harrison, because harrison was getting cucked by his bandmates --

>t.underage edgelord
You probably can't name 5 beatles songs

>bowie
Garbage
>pink floyd
Cringe and garbage plus gay

Fag

The Beatles were a vehicle to push communism and globalism. The entirety of the hippy movement was to destroy the West. Just listen to the lyrics for Imagine for instance. It's basically the call for the New World Order. I loved the Beatles for years, they were my favorite band, but just like everything from the 60s onward, it has its dick dipped in Marxism and it's hard to look at things the same once you see it.

How can anyone like them? Their music is fucking HORRIBLE.

If you listen to anything other than classical music, you're a faggot.

lel yeah it is pretty cringe these days it just doesn't work anymore because shitskins the music just does not reflect society at all

All The Beatles were BASED, though, except for John Lennon. Never trust a man with yellow fever!

>Their music is fucking HORRIBLE.
No it's not. Just because they were extremely popular doesn't make them bad. That kinda /mu/ faggotry has never been right. I know it's fun to hate on popular things to be a contrarian asshole to feel like you're better than all the plebeians, but that's just your ego at work trying to cover for the hole in your life.
It's like people who hate the NES, SNES, and PSX because Nintendo then Sony pushed Sega's shit in. Not that the Megadrive or Saturn were at all bad mind you.

Attached: 1381870188761.jpg (1920x1080, 997K)

I don't listen to music with lyrics.

This guy has it right. The Beatles, for better or worse, changed popular music through daring and innovation in the studio. They unchained artists from the norm with Rubber Soul and Revolver, and led to drivel like NMH or Tool or whatever which is I imagine what the edgelords in this thread listen to. You owe your shit taste to these niggers

Lennon was a faggot, though.
This guy doesn’t know shit about Floyd, Waters is a commie homo but Meddle is one of the best albums out there. What the fuck is wrong with /b/ these days

Harrison wrote the song, bub. Clapton was invited later and contributed the guitar licks

Friendly reminder that beatles taste good and you should be eating them

Attached: 1567573257064.jpg (2280x1368, 77K)

They were Redpilled by Dr Robert. You aren’t.

Personally, I’m more of a Beach Chads kind of guy.

Attached: BFB757EA-1BE9-401D-AB37-434A1DCEB99C.jpg (636x421, 67K)

Paul McCartney wasn't too bad. Not many bongs would have the courage to write and sing this song when he did.

vimeo.com/104988133/description

All popular music after WW2 is just kike subversion. Beatles are no different from Eminem are no different that Tom Petty are no different from Michael Jackson. It is all kike subversion.

2nd worst band ever after the Greatful Dead

They're just about the most perfect representation of their class of music. Perfect harmonics.

Attached: 1288586339650.jpg (1920x1200, 173K)

How is it kike subversion? Explain the mechanics behind your theory.

Attached: 1374526670200.png (300x300, 43K)

Yellow submarine is about a pedophile trafficking operation smuggling kids from Asia to a private island using a submarine. Some say the song was a cover for a mossad operation to ensnare powerful people but the song was just art and it could never really happen.

youtu.be/FhXU8c8qwXs
Here's your redpill.

Fucking zoomer seen the crap remake with niggers and now is all edgy and shit.
Beatles, their music and message were sure better than most crap pushed today.

Attached: images.jpg (262x192, 10K)

Bullshit. It's about a secret undersea shark breeding center where highly advanced killer sharks are bred for our ongoing war against Cthulhu.

Attached: light it.gif (280x200, 861K)

>Be John Entwistle
>Be lifelong Freemason
>Play this good.

youtu.be/YTXGBxF0_bA

Pop music is for retards
agreed
sage

Attached: Abbey street.jpg (900x675, 420K)

>an anime webm
>multiple prepubescent girls appear out of nowhere
Imagine my shock

newfag pls

Attached: 1213163585614.jpg (260x362, 19K)

>most of his music sucked
>his humor was way too juvenile and lame
^This basically. Zappa wasn't wrong about anything, but his aesthetics were shit. That's what contrarians always miss with the Beatles. The point was never that they were technical virtuosos or doing anything particularly mind-blowing. They just had the perfect sound and kept on making hit single after hit single with each immediately seeming like a timeless facet of pop culture.

Attached: 500.jpg (1500x713, 304K)

These songs directly address MKULTRA/glownigger fuckery, while sounding like an Animal Collective album crossed with Death Grips, all made with tape machines in 1967. Fucking Earth shattering.

Attached: nazisalute.jpg (650x488, 68K)

Their music is also easily empathized with.
Your average working man can get it. He listens to their albums and thinks about his job or girlfriend or some shit and feels a bit better about living the grind.

I bet you're a blast at parties.

The hippie movement was an extension of MKultra to seed communism into the minds of American citizens using LSD and music culture. As OP states its definitely not redpilled.
>Were all the same man
>Imagine there's no God or money man
>Imagine us all as one man

confirmed, most beta band of all time

Think about why they would call it the British invasion. The Germand had been defeated but America was still showing signs of growing nationalism.

Truth

The Beatles~ No Pakistanis
youtube.com/watch?v=WcjBF1uj6Do

Attached: Unabomber_has_a_posse.jpg (300x268, 27K)