Does depression exist?

Does depression exist?

Attached: getty_061218_pillsdepression.jpg (2000x1123, 805K)

Only for women

Jewish psychobabble to brainwash goys into taking poison thats disguised as medicine.

Do niggers eat dirt cookies?

no. sack up. take a shot. fucking men starved to death and took bullets generations ago. no way you can be fucking "sad" living in a plush room with dolls and a computer. snap out of it you fuck.

I don't know, to be honest. I used to think i had it, but a better diet and moderate excercise has helped me feel better. i quit antidepressants one time, but i wouldn't say i felt better or terribly worse. it was just another state of being.

Of course it does. About life, the wisest men of all ages have come to the same conclusion: it is no good. It's okay to do cope things, like moving to a new town or taking a pottery class, but for christ's sake don't take cope pills.

I think at some level, yes. But it's become a crutch for not bettering yourself.
>I would work out but i'm just too sad

Do hormonal imbalances in the brain exist?

Of course

But we also need to understand that most cases of self reported depression aren't medical depressions at all.

>BE HAPPY YOU PIECE OF SHIIIIIIITTTT

Attached: screams.png (470x489, 316K)

Depression is just a word for "i have problems" which everyone obviously does but the degree varies.

God gives immunity to depression.

Yes but those tablets are kike poison. Anyways only the strong will survive in this clown world. Take the iron/fit pill instead and remove depression.

Are you talking about iron supplements?

>Does depression exist?
Yes but the only cure is to Honk and get on with life

for a minority
the majority would have their depression cured if they just got some fucking exercise

>implying happiness is necessary to get through the day
Fucking zogbots I swear.

Depression is the illness of the thinker in a broken society with no future

Attached: 1567148002855.jpg (935x954, 73K)

Choose!
being captain America?
or a star on live pd?

statistics argue for one of these Choices

the fact that men cant starve to death or take a bullet is the reason they're depressed you dipshit

Go outside

cooming makes my depression go away for 20 seconds

your image of the past sounds like a fairy tale fantasy

If i was given two choices
capitalist champion
or
some poor person on live pd
i know who god would choose
those rich niggas are better than you pol

Probably... everyone has down moments right? Usually they last like a day at most...surely people exist where it just doesnt go away like it should.

On the opposite side you have those days where everything goes great, nothing phases you, you get so much work done and still want to do more... there are some people who live every day like that.

Now imagine one of the always up people has a period of always down... probably fucks them up so hard compared to the average middle leveled person, who can just push through it without complaining.

you need to be introduced to the wonderful marvel of edging

Think about this as a trip
every major company's are democratic they sell their shares to us commoners !
amazon forces its employees to own shares as an employment contract

Nestles value is speculation real is only if steve has a job there

the sons of the nestle clan
decide to be deejays nigga

Based Nord VPN poster

Yes it occurs after you have dicks shoved in your ass or mouth and you can't live with the fact. Common happening in today's society.

>Nord VPN
>having based bhutan
>not being a piece of shit that you can barely use
pick none

Attached: 1549312976213.jpg (600x576, 37K)

It does exist, in their heads.

Attached: 1512585019864.gif (500x300, 1.9M)

Not really

all psychology/psychiatry is a hoax

>Does depression exist?

only if you're woke

>doing that to a g36
Yep I'm mad

So brave

yea
i have no energy and have spent most of my time in bed for the past 2 years.

Depression doesn't exist.
Just change your mind.
Cognitive behavioral therapy solved this literally decades ago.
Just change your mind.

Have you ever wondered what would happen if you got out of bed and did something productive? The results may surprise you

yes

you may call it like that, yes

Attached: 1567726399944.jpg (642x9556, 989K)

i used to be a normie, had a job, dated, hung out with friends. then things changed. doctors haven't really figured it out and the meds just made my symptoms worse. i've come to accept who i am.

Nice flag.

I'm a man who killed his own brother.
Felt depression since that.
Yeah fuck with me see what your shit 12 year old life means to me little kid shit!!!

why

was beating up my sister and threatened to hurt my mother.

>Implying I don't want to take a bullet or starve to death
Anything's better than this surreal mundane hell.

Yeah but it is very rare.
Millennial depression is different from real depression

yes, but jew prescribed capsules just make it worse, suck it up, work out and focus on things that make the void a little more bearable

Thanks sweet cheeks

Attached: 1545175959019.png (640x360, 256K)

It's just all in your head.

Attached: images.jpg (251x193, 16K)

Tell us the story. How did you kill him? Stabbed?

Bipolar II here. I deal with bouts of depression that can last for days or weeks. Then go over to the fun and zany side of mania, which usually lasts for a few days and I make sure that I coop myself up in my room so I don't fuck a teenager or do some other stupid sexual exploit. All I can tell you is this; if you're depressed then there is something wrong with your brain. You have to teach yourself to recognize that you're depressed. Depression is a physiological reaction. It's your brain screaming out for you to change something. So you should. Change your environment, go outside for a walk, to the pool for a swim, etc. This also follows into a second and wicked important part, which is you need to be active. Humans are not meant to be cooped up all day long, were meant to be outside walking, fishing, swimming... so you need to get up and move. Lastly, eat properly, sleep at night and for a minimum of 6 hours straight, and drink enough water. I can't tell you how often I've had a depressed or manic episode that was brought about by dehydration.

No, depression and schizofrenia and other 'mental illnesses' are made up garbage

Attached: 1553674796263.png (434x521, 43K)

>posting that faggot tranny cartoon
kill yourself

Awww, I liked the movie, I know it has it's flaws, but still, its comfy

Attached: 1561665459948.png (640x360, 269K)

why is this too real

ffs pls kill me I cant do it myself