Trans people correct the system

You all shit on trans people a lot, but if you were smart, you would use them to your advantage. Trans issues are literally the antidote to the more pervasive degeneracy among men and women. You all have seen it with trans athletes. Think about it: trans athletes are single-handedly redpilling women about the biological differences between men and women. Nothing has been more effective.

But you can take it a step further. The next time someone derogatorily calls you a "white man", and talks about the privilege white men have, your first response should be:
>Excuse me, did you just assume my gender?
Don't look like you're joking...look pissed. I have had 100% success with this line. They back away instantly and apologize for making the assumption. It's usually followed by suspicious questions about what I "identify" as. Doesn't matter, the battle is won, and they can no longer lump you in with the group they're targeting.

It gets better. When you see women railing against "the objectification of women" in advertisements and stores, your response is simply:
>Why are you assuming that picture is a woman? That's pretty transphobic.
Now you're forcing them to explain why tits and a curvy figure are inherently female traits. And they've lost, by their own rules.

It goes on and on. Yes, trans people are the ultimate degeneracy, but they are human sacrifices for the purpose of correcting the trajectory of society. Don't let their lives go to waste! Use the enemy's weapon against them. Challenge their attacks as being transphobic for making gender assumptions. Accuse them of being trans-exclusionary when they double down. If you're not doing this already, you need to get with the program, bigots.

Attached: trans.jpg (620x656, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

financialsamurai.com/how-to-engineer-your-layoff-make-a-small-fortune-by-saying-goodbye/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just look at that specimen. Lmao. It thinks its cute.

Tl;Dr, I stopped after trans something something more degeneracy between something something

>that pic

Attached: 640.png (288x415, 135K)

Breddy good, keep it up.

Attached: EDtpetOXoAUrYeA.jpg (4096x2300, 1.12M)

tl;dr using their terms against them destroys the power of their terms. remember: oceania in 1984 eventually collapsed because of the failure of newspeak to eradicate and redefine english.

Just accept the trannies goyim, that way we can all move on to accept pederasty!.

Attached: 1567331470319s.jpg (193x250, 5K)

Dude that's an actual woman! Image search it. That's a goddamn bearded lady. Honk honk! Step right up folks! Marvel at these freaks of nature! And if she asks you out you have to say yes or else your a bigot

F

Attached: 25e05bf9-a69f-4e52-a81d-830970c671fd.jpg (640x960, 96K)

trans athletes are hilarious because women's sports are a joke and it highlights both their retarded leftist politics and lack of athletic capability.

The best part is when you get to ask them how many trans men have won medals. "Oh, none? Weird. Seems like trans women win them all the time."

holy fuck that get dude

you are so correct. I work at a large Investment bank and my boss even told me in secrecy that if he ever felt like he was going to be fired, he would go to HR and tell them he is in the process of transitioning. They wouldnt dare fire a trans in fear of law suits. Sage advice my friend

we should troll the gender jew by just calling the trannies women too, not even using the trans label. the trans label is oppressive. kek. i see only wahmen here.

>I have had 100% success with this line. They back away instantly and apologize for making the assumption.
yeah sure

globohomo is just another game to be mastered and played to your advantage.

>But you can take it a step further. The next time someone derogatorily calls you a "white man", and talks about the privilege white men have, your first response should be:
>Excuse me, did you just assume my gender?
>Don't look like you're joking...look pissed.
Nigger I'm not gonna act retarded
>hurr joke's on them I was just pretending

This thread is now blessed by kek. I'm identifying as a tranny from now on to take down the system from the inside. Wish me luck brothers.

Jesus, look at this dude. Literal abomination.

Attached: 1565845280862.png (489x423, 10K)

Based

i would use this scenario to hold onto my job then structure my own exit strategy. If you present a viable by out package for yourself, most places would agree given the fore mentioned trans-ness

It's a biological woman with a beard, and she didn't take testosterone, just a freak of nature.

there is a book written by a Goldman Sachs employee outlining how to structure your own exit strategy. i hope you all find this helpful.

financialsamurai.com/how-to-engineer-your-layoff-make-a-small-fortune-by-saying-goodbye/