Pagan Vs Christians summarized

Pagan Vs Christians summarized

>pagans: we will do or say anything to make ourselves feel and look good, including pumping butts while claiming to be anti-degenerate
>Christians: we will say or do anything to help our fellow man, including being tortured to death and mocked for no personal gain of our own
>pagans: *sacrifices children, worships trees and fucks butts in the woods for 6k+ years*
>Christians: *builds western civilization and invents engineering for the good of all mankind*
>pagans: we invented everything good goy-I mean schlomo. Give us your children and credit for your accomplishments and we will bring global peace *vigorously rubbing hands together*

And we're the kikes right?

Attached: 1563823336589.jpg (400x586, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ark.no/boker/Ronnie-Johanson-Luthers-lille-brune-9788272650161
cufi.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_Model
npr.org/2019/08/25/753720351/as-u-s-jews-cool-to-israel-evangelicals-flock-there-as-tourists
youtu.be/mhiL5afVy24
instagram.com/p/BxK7JUOhYkp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump
>pagans ignore legitimate criticism and spam shittt slide threads

Not surprised

Attached: 1556821936639.jpg (576x768, 63K)

>snownigger mithology is niggery
How could you tell?

ark.no/boker/Ronnie-Johanson-Luthers-lille-brune-9788272650161

Attached: 1566122620772.png (2134x1912, 2.18M)

But sandnigger mythos is totally European and white...

There are way more fairweather Christian's then there are all pagans

And Americans ignore legitimate criticism on circumcision and argue it's more healthy and women like it...

Not surprised by that at all...

Attached: 1565276041634.jpg (480x480, 43K)

>pagans: we will do or say anything to make ourselves feel and look good,
That's called self interest, happens in the business world all the time...

>including pumping butts while claiming to be anti-degenerate
Doing that isn't natural and doesn't reproduce anything. And you just conveniently claim it's pagan since you clearly don't like that group.

>Christians: we will say or do anything to help our fellow man, including being tortured to death and mocked for no personal gain of our own
Doesn't always apply by what I have experienced.

>pagans: *sacrifices children, worships trees and fucks butts in the woods for 6k+ years*
Certain deities do sacrifice things to please their gods, and butt sex isn't something exclusive to a person being a pagan, it's a very modern thing pushed by the global elite. And how did they reproduce if they just engaged in deviant sexual activities?

>Christians: *builds western civilization and invents engineering for the good of all mankind*
Stop taking credit for all inventions... You sound like a Jew when you talk like that.

>pagans: we invented everything good goy-I mean schlomo. Give us your children and credit for your accomplishments and we will bring global peace *vigorously rubbing hands together*
That's depicting the Jews, and they were described in the old testament. There are Moloch worshipers among them sure, but don't blame it on everyone else!

>And we're the kikes right?
The popes look like Jews if you ask me...

Attached: 1563462269747.png (721x527, 252K)

That's not what I have experienced... And personally I have never met real pagans that do the things they did in ancient times.

One day, they will pay for this.

You bet they will, actively promoting child abuse is really sick if you ask me. And the people who become aware of what has been done to them or others either cope or become really angry for having their or someone close to them, lives ruined over a religious Abrahamic ritual that was forced upon them when they had no say.

dis dude really said that people who read the bible object to genocide, misogony, and murder.

like god didnt do all those things

Imagine being a Pagan

Attached: exorzist-breit.jpg (670x325, 38K)

Imagine being you...

>oy vey they are gonna score points against me in the imaginary game I invented in my mind
>immediately move goal posts in classic kike fashion
We aren't talking about 'americans" and 'fairweather Christians' we're talking about the real shit that you miserable kikes flee from like cockroaches from the light. God you people are insufferable.

Nobody cares about your self interest who isn't feigning it for their own. Grow up.

Attached: 1563088577872.jpg (960x960, 30K)

>pagans are crypto-kiked historically and intellectually illiterate socially rejected atheist degenerates
>more news at 12

Also, dont forget the famous line:
"W-W-W-WE WERE ACTUALLY VERY MORAL BEFORE CHRISTIANITY! THE IDEA ABOUT ORGIE RITUALS, OVERRILIANCE ON SLAVERY, GLADIATOR GAMES, POLYGAMY, PEDERASTY, HOMOPHILIA, HUMAN SACRIFICIALS AND SELLING WOMEN OFF AS SEXSLAVES WAS NOTHING BUT CHRISTIAN PROPAGANDA!
A-A-A-A-AND THE PRE-CHRISTIAN PAINTINGS, ARTWORK AND COUNTLESS OTHER MATERIAL THAT CLEARLY SHOWS PEDOPHILIA AND HOMOSEXUALITY AND OTHER DEGENERACY WAS ONLY MADE TO SHOW PEOPLE WHAT NOT TO DO!!!!"

absolute kek

Attached: pagans.jpg (280x338, 24K)

>b-but if we pretend to do everything else right w-why cant we f-fuck butts in peace?

The pagankeks always reveal their final form when you push them harder enough. Ive never laughed so hard tbqh listening to them larp as trad nazis and then defend buttfucking little boys because
>muh abraham
>muh circumcision

Attached: ombyjno.jpg (625x262, 55K)

Imagine going to the same heaven as niggers

the wignat pagancucks even defends LGBTQ, abortions and other degeneracy. "hurr durrrr who cares about people buttfucking each other retard, we need to get rid of non-whites and Christianity!!!"
most of them are even okay with feminism.. heck, their most popular speakers such as Carolyn Emerick and that other wignat degenerate she always talks with are extremely pro-feminism and regularly talks about how "muuh evil patriarchy system of Christianity destroyed the natural order of Europe!!!"
(Probably why Paganism conists of 90% feminists and 10% cucks to begin with though)

Attached: 835679.png (1226x798, 1.99M)

this. religion that originated in northern europe aka white people is totally trash.

religions that didnt originate from europe, especially from the desert, is the actual white mans religion. how? i dont know. but non europeans, like americans, tell me thats how it works.

Attached: 1560872351506.png (1206x840, 368K)

Neither religion is real. Get redpilled and realize that race trumps all creed. A white pagan beats a black christian.

>Neither religion is real.
>Get redpilled and realize that race trumps all creed
Christianity is real and white people need Christianity.
we went from being nationalist, modest Christians to self-hating atheists who pumps their children full of fake hormones.

Isnt it strange how homosexuality, cross-dressing, pederasty and all the other LGBTQ degeneracy of pre-Christian Europe seems to come crawling back into our civilization again as Christianity loses influence?
Even child sacrificials/infanticide (now in the form of abortion) has made a full revival..

Prove it. Christianity might have prohibited homosexuality and the like but that doesn't mean it's real.

>we went from being nationalist, modest Christians to self-hating atheists who pumps their children full of fake hormones.
under christian rule, yes.

amazing religion dude

Western civilization was built by Romans and Greeks not by christcucks

Go back to flipping off Christians at wal mart

Attached: 07DE3B37-6F5A-454A-ADE5-250E993BBA87.jpg (444x309, 231K)

Attached: B1DF7761-201D-46BA-85AD-D12120D82D7E.jpg (1242x925, 186K)

Meanwhile present-day Christians preach to give that civilization away to niggers and jews while everyone else still wants to kill them
all you do is masturbate to your rapidly decaying history while praying that it will return to you without any effort on your own part

>Prove it.
go to a Latin mass and pray to Him and you'll know He's very, very real.
>Jeremiah 29:13

No matter what religion you are, realize what's most important is keeping our countries homogeneous and nigger free. Don't like it? Your the enemy than.

What's with american christcucks and homosexuality? They bring it up constantly, as if it has much more important place in their worldview than it's worthy of.
You could have brought up some legit fishy stuff, like Saturn being organic part of Roman pantheon for example, but apparently everything revolves around buttsex, even if you fight against it as arch enemy.
lmao

Attached: 1562132881226.jpg (700x3775, 1.11M)

I've been to mass and not noticed. Had more success worshipping fairies desu.

>g-god is real t-trust me!

what a kike. try harder.

Attached: 1544221185963.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>image full of strawmen, non-arguments, and falsities
At least make sure your opinion is grounded in research before you voice it.

>pretenders try to use the name of truth to preach falsehoods
>but its not really the truth nothing is real im lost and confused and hate myself join me its awesome
Still moving the goalposts schlomo? We arent talking about those pretenders. We are talking about you, retard

Attached: 1567630249391.png (500x600, 16K)

Attached: Christ Chan and Children discuss Exodus 12.jpg (1697x979, 404K)

yeah you're kikes

fuck off kike

>roman pagans practice and promote monogamy
>christians came
>monogamy nowhere in the (((bible)))
>they accept a pagan practice as dogma
>"s-see, we are anti degeneracy"
Lol.

>ask someone who is not God to prove he is real
>I will accept proof of Gods existence from only things that are clearly not God
Why dont you ask him instead of men you dumb motherfucker?

Attached: 1561689315138.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Lol another divide and conquer thread.

Attached: 3C37B2FB-A64E-4CF6-9D53-17D0B0DC6F4A.jpg (400x337, 41K)

I'm a Trad Catholic, and if God has a problem with me wanting to keep our countries white, I'll deal with it when I die. I'll never sell out my people.

ok i just asked him. no answer.

You must be 18+ to post here

>pagan: this has been the religion of our people for thousands of years until christian terrorists destroyed it
>christcuck: the first chapter of my holy book talks about 900 year old magic jews. the son of god is a jew. im a jew. multiculturalism is god's plan

But seriously: Christianity can be fine. As long as Christians accept the importance of their race and nation like . The problem is that spreading the religion was always a priority for Christianity, and even Modern Age Christians saw race-mixing as a way of converting other people, so this has to stop.

אני אבחן את אמונתך בכך שאענה לך אחרי 70 שנה.

Attached: Rabbi Jesus 3D.png (640x412, 1.01M)

Than you for this kike slide thread.

>Help our fellow man
>Butchers Saxons
>Butchers Lithuanians
>Butchers Cathars
>Butchers Greeks
>Starts a century of religious conflicts over which specific version is correct
>Wipes out cultures that existed for thousands of years

Haha funny haha keep the funnies coming bro !
>pagan
>culture

Am I suddenly a Jew?

>That pic
That just make the Christians look like douchebags. Sure the pagan is a faggot, but at least he doesn’t run around trying to prostelytize like as asshole.

>toe to toe with Thor
I imagine he carries a mallet around and calls it thors hammer

Attached: AE999B40-ABD8-468C-B75B-B8C4819368B1.jpg (1024x575, 55K)

Decadence has always existed in human societies, stop blaming imaginary pagans for all your problems! You are doing it just because you don't like someone, therefore they are sexual deviants and only immoral..,

Attached: Cy2YMk4VQAAJjrr.jpg (406x486, 29K)

>Pagans didn’t have culture
Cool I guess democracy, Republicanism, all of Greco-Roman philosophy, the start of codified medicine, the Roman roads, Roman aqueducts, Greco-Roman art, and of course the numerous epics produced by them don’t count.

What is Christian culture? A few churches?

protestants are heretics

>Look at this gay pagan
Look at this organization of Christians that actively promote Zionism
cufi.org

No Christians ever venerated or practiced those things? No Christian ever built Europe? No Christian ever made art? Almost every traditional building and piece of great art is Christian. Try harder larpagan. Also democracy is gay and retarded

Attached: 4427DEA4-7F21-45EB-AF9E-F838A4D5990B.jpg (2500x5000, 3.95M)

>”””Christian””””
Unlike you pagans, Christianity has actual values and established teachings to follow. They’re breaking those. Jews named their state Israel and not Judea so they could subvert Christians who didn’t bother to pay attention to the more uncomfortable bits of the Bible.

Attached: 343E7B48-6EBE-4CFF-BE31-703F493B2AA5.jpg (726x572, 157K)

I have already done my research, I have read some of the bible earlier and will read the rest. I just see things as they are and am not convinced by everything.

>Almost every building and work of art is Christian
And most of it is built off of art developed by the Pagan Greeks and Romans who predates them. No part of “Christian” art or arcitecture is in any way intrinsically Christian.

Have already been there and didn't notice the presence of Yahweh or Yeshua.

An old story, new names.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_Model

Rev. 4

>4 beasts are 4 charges.
father charge .333... e (spin)
son charge .666... e (spin)
ghost charge .999... e (spin)
spirit charge .000...1 e (spin)

>24 elders are 24 fermions.
father charge .333... e quarks
(1st gen) down quark - down antiquark (spin 1/2)
(2nd gen) strange quark - strange antiquark (spin 1/2)
(3rd gen) bottom quark - bottom antiquark (spin 1/2)
son charge .666... e quarks
(1st gen) up quark - up antiquark (spin 1/2)
(2nd gen) charm quark - charm antiquark (spin 1/2)
(3rd gen) top quark - top antiquark (spin 1/2)
ghost charge .999... e leptons
(1st gen) electron - positron (spin 1/2)
(2nd gen) muon - positive muon (spin 1/2)
(3rd gen) tau - positive tau (spin 1/2)
spirit charge .000...1 e leptons
(1st gen) electron-neutrino - electron-antineutrino (spin 1/2)
(2nd gen) muon-neutrino - muon-antineutrino (spin 1/2)
(3rd gen) tau-neutrino - tau-antineutrino (spin 1/2)

Rev. 6-8

>4 horses are 4 forces.
white charge .999... e higgs force
red charge .999... e strong force
black charge .999... e electro .000...1 e weak force
pale charge .999... e gravitation force

144,000 seals are 144,000 particles.

>7 spirits are 7 bosons.
white charge .000...1 e higgs (spin 0/1)
red charge .000...1 e gluon (spin 1/1)
black charge .000...1 e photon .999... e WWZ bosons (spin 1/1)
pale charge .000...1 e graviton (spin 2/1)

Rev 12-13

>wisdom of God, the number.
seven heads (.0000000), three sixes (666), ten horns (x 10),
ten crowns (^-10), and the tail (cm^3/g-s^2) of the beast.

gravitation G, the letter of God, the mark.
gravitation Jesus, the word of God, the name.
gravitation G's us, the sentence of God, the image.
gravitation 666 x 10^-10, the wisdom of God, the number.

beast 6.66 x 10^-8 cm^3/g-s^2
(original cgs definitions)

Rev. 21

>1 great city is 1 standard model.
12 gates are 12 particles
12 foundations are 12 antiparticles

Rev. 22

An old story, new names.
YHWH Allah

Attached: Solar System.png (1024x604, 357K)

>It doesn’t count when I don’t like it
If the people in your religion don’t follow it it isn’t a good religion. Also Christianity outright supports Jewish supremacy, hence why God went to the Jews and exclusively the Jews. He never had German or Irish or Chinese prophets, Jesus wasn’t born in India, he only ever showed his favour to the Jews.

Oh look your religion supports Israel more than actual Jews
npr.org/2019/08/25/753720351/as-u-s-jews-cool-to-israel-evangelicals-flock-there-as-tourists

I like how you automatically call people for pagan when they don't want to be a part of your desert cult. And they are not necessarily Nazis or sexual deviants either, get fucking real will ya!

I have been with Christians and they can be just as degenerate on what you describe the people you don't like which you just can't talk enough about...

Attached: 1565274605591.jpg (640x781, 109K)

Who the fuck are you talking about?
No serious racial spiritualists think buttfucking is cool
You're thinking of Catholic priests

This is pure projection

Try to explain that to them, they will just call them sexual deviants while taking credit for all the good stuff that they took inspiration from. If most Christians are like this then I want nothing to do with them whatsoever! And that includes the rest of the Abrahamic desert religions.

I know a boomer when I see one, and you sir, are the absolute epitome. kindly fuck off back to r*ddit faggot and learn to use memes that are at least newer than 2006

Attached: TipHarder.jpg (829x589, 58K)

Don't forget Imperial God-Kings and Wagner's greatest pieces

Because they were all worshiping other gods...

Imagine being right wing and subscribing to a universalist ethical code that values weakness and selflessness

Pagans

>Gave us writing
>philosophy
>science
>mathematics
>the greatest civilizations the white man has ever seen
>all of the major movements since then like romanticism, enlightenment etc. are successors of Roman/Greek thinkers like Socrates, Aristotle, Epicurus, Lucretius etc.

(((Christians)))
>"Sucks jewish dick goyim"
>"Turn the other cheek goyim"

Attached: 23649362.jpg (1358x666, 181K)

If you had done your research, then you wouldn't have posted that image

>Unlike you pagans, Christianity has actual values and established teachings to follow. They’re breaking those.
How about proof that pagans don't have values, they did just have different kind of values in ancient times. And most of the documentation for them is lost. Morality isn't only confined to Christendom, otherwise only Christian societies can be moral while others are immoral by default...

>Jews named their state Israel and not Judea so they could subvert Christians who didn’t bother to pay attention to the more uncomfortable bits of the Bible.
Really? That's how easily they get subverted?! I think Christianity is a subversion, but maybe that's just me.

>Christianity is real
This is why Eugenics need to exist.

Kek

No you can just leave if you can't have a discussion.

youtu.be/mhiL5afVy24

The irony is Christian ethics are left wing but is followed mainly by right wingers and pagan ethics are right wing but is mainly followed by left wingers

They just call them for sexual deviants and take credit for all of the achievements they did, at least the ones claiming to be Christian on this board. At least back in the day the Christians understood something about what they discovered that there were valuable things in those ancient societies.

strawman

You just don't like what I have to say. And tell me, what is it that I'm missing?

Yeah that's very strange indeed... It's as if the game was honked from the start...

It's pretty simple, any pagan who doesn't sacrifice animals/humans for their gods is wasting their time as they won't receive any transcendent reward from their gods for being a shit pagan. Pagans who do sacrifice animals/people to their gods deserve punishment for their heretical acts.

I guess they are all in hell now for that...

All religions (including gaytheists) are cuckolds with shit arguments.

Attached: 9798678432124364.jpg (600x600, 32K)

best thing about Luther was he hated the jews

Mahmoud, hut deg ut av landet mitt

He said that they worshiped Satan's ass stench according to a book I read, I think that was pretty funny.

Cope. Some of the most famous architecture like gothic was entirely Christian. Christians built Europe, not pagans.

Who’s got the pictures of people sucking cock in Ancient Rome? Oh, they’re right here . You posted them
>subverted that easy
Most people are moron npcs who trust their rulers and tv. Is that surprising?

Matthew 10:34

based Luther

I can’t choose where Jesus was born numbskull. Biblical Jews separate from modern Jews. Revelations 2:9 makes it clear that all Jews who do not convert to Christianity are a synagogue of Satan.

There's only one church and you know it

Attached: pope-pepe-iv-39934961.png (500x889, 137K)

>hated jews
as literally 99,9% of other Christians in history.

based swiss guard
instagram.com/p/BxK7JUOhYkp/

Attached: SiegeOfJerusalem.jpg (913x694, 113K)

Isn't eating the eucharist and drinking wine (blood) symbolic human sacrifice? And didn't Jesus explain that intentions matter as much as acts when it comes to sin? Its creepy, especially knowing the priest is a faggot in a dress that will never father children yet is addressed as "father."