1. your cunt

1. your cunt
2. how do you feel about abortion?

Attached: images.jpg (315x160, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Jaxon Strong

Attached: cringe frog.jpg (272x183, 15K)

The world will end in 30 years or so, so I support it, no point in giving birth anymore

What's the point of raising those? They should just end their misery.

Attached: 1545353405351.webm (480x360, 969K)

The average amerimutt name.

I am very conflicted. It feels wrong, but I also don't think retarded babies should be brought to term.

Flag. The only people who oppose abortion are pathetic incels.

England
If you were a rape victim, I don't see why not
If you're going it because you suddenly decide having a child is inconvenient then you should've thought about that earlier

How do you know that, shlomo?

Attached: 1566691816776-2.jpg (255x189, 13K)

Doesn't take a genius to know that global warming will kill us all

>going
doing*

what the fuck lole

It's a necessary evil tbqh

Attached: aps_finals_income[1].jpg (900x720, 133K)

this

only if it involves my children

lmao you actually believe that?
yes it will cause trouble. but only a retard would think it would fuck up humanity to the point of exctinction.
in fact I think the biggest problem the west faces is refugees. protecting against rising sea levels is easily possible for a modern nation, the netherlands is below sea level already in many areas. yet they arent flooded.

I don't believe in anything, god isn't real, and anyone who thinks about it honestly and thoroughly will come to the same conclusion

Murder

Its not just rising sea levels, it'll cause mass famines and huge swaths of land inhabited by millions of not billions of people will be unlivable deserts

If abortion is murder then does that mean that women who were victims of rape and/or engaged in incest are not allowed to get abortions either?

Attached: illya_thinking.png (396x473, 190K)

i think disabled and fucked up babies like that should be put down

Doctors who do it, and Women who get one should be charged with murder.
Every point where its allowed is always arbitarly choosen.

Most say they are atheists just to be cool edgy and contrarian, Never in my life have I met a real atheist here, that can actually back up his beliefs

are they giving themselves an abortion? doesnt a doctor usually do it?

Only SJW consider abortion as "murder". Who fucking cares about those mentally ill people?

I don't see how that's relevant. The question is posed to people who think that abortions should not be allowed unless the baby is a rape baby or an incest baby.

Attached: 1550822699664.jpg (500x521, 34K)

If the child will be deformed, or if the mother is in danger, then there should be an abortion whether or not they consent. They can be reimbursed for the trouble since they're forced into it, and there's no further consequence put upon them. Any, and all, healthy fetuses should be birthed by law.

Her body her choice

the women arent murdering the baby, the doctor is

Basically a way for retarded people to run away from responsibility.

yes i wish my mom aborted me

Yes, why should even more pain come out of pain?
Is a child worth less or does it suddenly not live just because of the sin of their biological father? Should they pay for someones else wrongdoing?
Ofcourse not, same with Incest. Dont think its stays with rape and incest, now its allowed due to inconvenience next stop it'll be allowed always before birth, its a slippery slope

Pro-choice. Abortion doesn't sit well with me at all, but if someone really doesn't want a kid they're not exactly going to be the best parent and produce an ideal member of society.

It my be a bad child but we shouldn't kill it.
Suicide is wrong since it usually involves killing an innocent person, like abortion.

>suicide is wrong

Attached: 1560725511780.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

famine is mainly a concern in africa. and in areas already threathened by draughts. europe is mainly threathened by rising sea levels. and by refugee wave from the famines you mentioned.
but not all of africa will flood into europe. many will try but most cant afford it. they have to cross the sahara and get on a boat. of course it will dwarf all previous refugee waves but still.
and there will also be areas that become more habitable. like in russia.
it will be one of the greatest challenges humanity faces but I dont think it will come close to collapsing civilisation.

1. flag
2. Whites are banned, everyone else is allowed to do it though.

Attached: bob buckhorn1.jpg (1007x917, 96K)

what is going on there

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 8K)

This is ideal. Imagine a world where orphanages were filled with beautiful white children for loving parents to adopt without hassle. Right now it is nearly impossible to adopt a white kid (thus why even richfags sometimes end up with non-white kids.)

why does the child's existence depend on whether they were conceived the traditional way?
i don't see how the woman is the actual victim if she chooses to have an abortion. that would be the child, who had nothing to do with the incest or rape.

I encourage abortion for nonwhites but not whites

"his" name is actually jaxon buell

Attached: Turpin family 2 (1).jpg (640x432, 113K)

The psychological and social conditions of a child produced out of rape makes it so the poor thing would be better off not attaining life. You can live with being poor, but not with your mother hating you (or some other understandable emotional condition) either secretly or openly from the very outset of your birth. To ask her to give birth to something that will cause her emotional trauma remembering the memory of how it was created, again in a completely reasonable way, seems like too much to ask.

We should give them out for free to anyone who asks for them... and then tie their fallopian tubes during the operation so it doesn't happen again.

Are you aware that the most abortions in developed countries are cases where contraception was used but failed?

pure unfiltered s oy

Sex shouldn't be had unless it's for reproductive purposes.

why

Why though? Also please let me guess - you used to think otherwise but changed your mind after having trouble getting laid. Am I far off?

Virgin freak

You have to admit that if women were prevented from partaking in casual sex society would most definitely improve for the better since they would have to be much more selective.

Imagine actually behaving this like. Reddit-tier

People with bad genetics should not be allowed to reproduce and children who will end up as artists or down syndrome should be removed. Killing healthy human babies is not okay

yeah what?

I'm not following you there mate. Everyone getting laid less sounds pretty shit to me - look at all the countries that try to control women's sexuality to that extent. Notice they're all shitholes?

Women would choose men who made good mates instead of men who exhibit anti-social dark triad traits. How is that not a bad thing?

>there are women who choose not to abort their baby and end its misery despite knowing what kind fate they're gonna meet in advance
youtube.com/watch?
v=QzxN__HM6rc&list=PLGzVChYlbPiHEw3-7R96ZHx4rujZmAmPB
abortions shouldn't be abused, but they're a necessity sometimes.

If you want to take away other options women wouldn't really be "choosing" "good" mates though, and you're talking like "society" just means men. Look around the world - the countries with the freest women have the highest standards of living. Aren't you guys supposed to love freedom?

Attached: 1565660056111.jpg (750x749, 27K)

how fucking lazy are you that you can have sex and then not realize that maybe you should abort any potential fetus after a week or something while it's on the complexity level of an amoeba

Humans evolved in conditions where rape is incredibly common. They are hardwired to love their children.

Most women (and men) are instinctual creatures.

You’re basing your position on N unstudied assumption that goes against evolutionary logic and women’s biological nature.