Redpill thread

Jow Forums is financed by Jews
Lmao

Attached: 1400126975092.jpg (2249x1687, 826K)

Other urls found in this thread:

canvasopedia.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't see Hiroyuki Nishimura anywhere in there

Prove it.

Jow Forums was created by moot-sama when he was young, this isn't like reddit or twitter

Did you not read the infographic
Pic related

Attached: 1477632909667.jpg (1402x3892, 1.02M)

During 2010 to 2011 moot received 3.6 million dollars from a company called canvas who invested in Jow Forums and moot was a part of the company.
The company is owned by a jew who is a democrat advocate and is the Huffington post co founder.

Is this canvas by jew soros canvasopedia.org ?

Yes m8, I'm sure electing Trump and making liberals seethe so hard that they're starting to embrace extremely silly ideologies is all part of the jewish elite cabal's plan
Fuck Drumpft the jewish cocksucker shill! I'm sure we'd be better with Hillary. IT. WAS. HER. TIME.
Yang gang 2020, we nazis and white nationalists must elect another non-white into office.

fuck off jidf

You shills think you're so clever
>Jow Forums hates jews so if we tell them Trump's a jew, they'll definetely stop their support!

Your schtick was already cracked 3 years ago m8, you dumbfucks can't use that argument without addressing the fact that it was either Trump or Hillary. So keep calling Trump a jewish shill, it's literally the saddest tactic I've seen and it's quite a projection of the jewish self hatred, fucking lmao.

>trump or hillary
forced choice. hillary was painted as a baby eating witch and trump as the saint who "never even had a drink of alcohol." who do you think the masses would support? fuck off with your mindgames, JIDF.

Attached: trump is jewish.png (1368x1952, 695K)

>painted
Yeah m8, I'm sure the media talked all the time about it.
You're fucking retarded kid, your demoralizing tactics only work with people who follow demoralizing ideologies, aka leftards.

>yes goyim, you're playing a game stacked against your own better stop playing alltogether and become my obedient golem

The media DID talk about it all the time. The media focused on Trump and Hillary. PSYOPs were used to rig the elections in Trump's favor and the "fake news" media was part of that.

Attached: trump media 1.jpg (1919x882, 220K)

Canvas wasn't Jow Forums you fucking idiot, and it's kind of funny moot suckered those jews out of 3.6 million and squandered it and went broke, then went and worked for Google...

So with his failed Canvas project he basically jewed the jews out of $3.6 million?

Show me even one, ONE stance of the MSM talking about Hillary Clinton being a baby eating witch please. Because I can show you THOUSANDS of examples of Trump being antagonized.
No? Then kindly fuck off, disingeneous retard.

It was supposed to be Jeb Bush Vs Hillary Clinton. That was the establishment plan, but it blew up in there faces.....

1st Phase:finance Jow Forums

2nd Phase: Jow Forums redpills everyone on the jews

3rd Phase: ?

4th Phase: Profit for Jews

>I can show you THOUSANDS of examples of Trump being antagonized.
Trump benefited from the "fake news" attacking him.

Attached: trump media 2.jpg (953x395, 40K)

Nice job moving the goalpost, faggot. Is this the feared jewish high verbal IQ I've heard so much about?

Canvas Networks failed in 2015. It no longer exists and moot somehow got a few million out of it. It had nothing to do with Jow Forums.

>be me
>back my claims with sources
>be (((you)))
>kvetch

You haven't backed up shit Schlomo.
Show
me
one
MSM
article
calling
Clinton
a
baby
eating
witch.

I'll wait for more deflections and logical fallacies.

m00t is no longer owner newfag...

>MSM attacked Trump while promoting Hillary
>MSM exposed as "fake news" by Trump
>Therefore, MSM's attacks on Trump backfires
>Resulting in Trump benefiting from the negative coverage as previously shown
>Resulting in Trump, and not Hillary whom the MSM supported, gaining the populist vote

Attached: badge psyop.png (237x316, 54K)

So you're being a little bitch who can't back up his claims so instead keeps moving the goalpost.

>b...b... but the fact that the jewish cabal was so butthurt about Trump means they actually worked for him!!!!
What a faggot lmao.

>be me
>back my claims
>use logic to show how the MSM actually helped Trump get elected
>prove the elections were rigged
>be you
>kvetch

Yeah okay. You and whoever wrote that shit tripe must think people are fucking stupid.

>hillary was painted as a baby eating witch
Not even attempting to back up this claim because you literally can't

>and trump as the saint who "never even had a drink of alcohol
So it was negative reaction or positive reaction?

Quite a shitty pilpul, must be one of those diaspora jews.

Attached: merchant damage control.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

>must be one of those diaspora jews
Kys Israeli. I already backed my claims and explained in my own words how the scam works. How mad are you right now?

Attached: trump zionism 43.jpg (999x754, 207K)

big surprise

jews are sperging out biggly over 4pol , they know theyre done for, don't they? Now the made moot a kike. Fucking kek.

Attached: Begs.jpg (250x250, 9K)

There's a reason this place is called cuckchan, everyone already when to 9

Moot canvas bombed hard
so much for jew gibs

also Jow Forums was not canvas

This is a spook honeypot moderated by jew-friendly golems as far as I know.
gaychan had to be used to host mass shooters and the Q cult to stay away from our benefactors.

Wouldn't be the first time jews created something that eventually destroyed them, it's usually how it happens. Jews bring it upon themselves through shear chutzpah and subversion.

Attached: debt-free-money.png (716x405, 430K)

So he has a poor jew ancestor. At least it wasn't a Gold Mountain jew, or a Red Stone jew.

Besides, jewishness is transmited by the mother. You forget to mention, an obvious omission, that Fredeick Trump's wife was Elizabeth CHRIST!

The jewishness was cleansed, since the birth was from Christ. Trump is literally a descendant of Christ.

Attached: CHRIST.jpg (1704x760, 515K)

This explains everything

3rd Phase: combat the army you created

>Jow Forums is financed by Jews
Of course it is. Self-loathing is to Jews what crack cocaine is to hoodrats.

>2942▶
>
>3rd Phase: combat the army you created

makes no sense at all to risk you neck for reason at all