How do we fix east europe?

East europe is a fucking shithole right now. What can the west do to help the east european to lead a better life?

Should the west send engineers, technical advisors, lawyers, diplomats, teachers, bankers, military advisors to help them build modern infrastructure, industries, education system, bureaucracy, justice system, banking system and military?

Also help Russia to annex most of east europe.

Attached: image-863234-galleryV9-mntd-863234.jpg (850x558, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oYBu_IxX4XE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Super glue fixes most things

Try to be more like them and less like yourselves.

Ducttape the eastern bloc back together. Including GDR.

But then we also end up becoming a shithole.

Attached: Russia.jpg (1024x576, 179K)

I've seen worse in sweden.

How about you fix your refugee infested shit hole instead

History has shown that eastern slavs can only achieve good results under Lithuanian rulership.

Bring back Soviet Union and Yugoslavia

Sell them back to Russia for gas and re-errect the wall. Keep Vienna this time behind it.

Communism is what brought the entire region down in the first place, fucking brainlet

Based as fuck. As well as Polish.

You are not Lithuanian, you are inbred Samogitian subhuman. The situation with Wilno became a joke after 1945.

Attached: 1567626877701.jpg (720x1025, 485K)

Lithuanians are just Polish sub nationality like Masovians

good one

Attached: d117898540d3b5e8f6921295a8a3617e.jpg (800x533, 52K)

Can’t fix a broken heart.

I kinda don't see how us annexing them would make their lives better.

Flood it with Muslims.

>halfbreed mongoloid with radiation damage
>calls the purest wuropeans subhumans
let me know when you want to be successful again

East Europe is fine, fix your own back yard.

Attached: putin_1.jpg (670x409, 53K)

Less treaties and deals to sign if all of east europe is just one country.

Only if you do it under the soviet banner.

whoa, based

Literally nothing Lithuanian in the history of the world has ever been remotely successful, the only time you ever approached anything resembling success was being Russia's donor region in the USSR

You aren't even human, Lithuanians conquered your inbred subhuman Samogitian tribe and ruled for centuries

Attached: 1567678584211.jpg (643x1024, 61K)

Right...

Attached: Gypsy camp near belgrad.jpg (1024x683, 161K)

Worry about your shithole mobabe

I tried to send a graphics tablet to a friend in Estonia. After customs duties it would have caused me to have to pay twice as much as I had paid for the item to have it shipped to him; like $250 total if I recall. Eastern Europe in general needs to drop its trade barriers, embrace freer markets and try and become the new China.

Attached: fig_003-web_eng.jpg (605x459, 101K)

>Calls Russians mongols while being half uralic mutt
carrying haplogroup N originating somewhere around Vietnam and china

The EU is ALREADY doing that. Brexit was a stupid idea. You should have targeted the inside of Europe.

They cant become the new China within the EU. If there are any tolls those are europeanwide.

>Also help Russia to annex most of east europe.
that's how you fuck it up beyond repair retard

ironically enough it would end horribly for muslims

Well, we DID shatter the country whoe flag you are hiding under...

Do you even know who samogitians are? I have never seen a more bizarre "insult".

Either group killing the other is a benefit for me. Ideally, they'd both kill each other off.

It's not insult, it's what you are. Everything in your subhuman shitstate was built by foreigners. Wilno should be taken from fake Lithuania given to "Belarus".

If you look at the Russian track record, the muslims would most likely get autonomy with free gibs from the mongoloid state...

...and? Yeah its a gypsy shanty town on the outskirts of Belgrade. Vast majority of people, or even gypsies dont live that way, and your country probably has some homeless people too.

>Swede calling slavs on being a shithole

Attached: 1567107271374.gif (339x279, 693K)

How do we fix Sw*den?

>Wilno should be taken from fake Lithuania given to "Belarus".
Thats a weird way of saying that "Belarus" should stop larping as russkies and finally reclaim its good name as Lithuanian vassals.

Russian invasion.

Vote this guy into office!

Attached: Based Jimmy Sweden democrat.jpg (660x371, 31K)

South slavs would benefit from being ruled by Austria and Hungary again.

Attached: outbreak-empire-World-War-I-Austria-Hungary-defeat.jpg (1600x1107, 870K)

Send them your cannibals. It will solve a lot of problems simultaneously.

They were 3rd rate citizens back then. It was so bad even Croats were itching to unite with independent Serbia.

Attached: 236793_talijani_f.jpg (663x390, 61K)

Austia-hungary was a backward country. It would be impossible for it to exist today.

wiping out slav subhumans and settle germanic nations there

Attached: slav.jpg (959x1280, 321K)

Based lith

Ironic considering most Germans are Soviet rape babies.

Attached: 1564874077065.jpg (1928x2325, 1.24M)

>serb
how does it feel that countries on another continent are whiter than yours

Attached: 2323213111.png (879x1028, 1.87M)

How does it feel to be irrelevant?

Cucked Swede calling someone shit while thinking Russia is capable of fixing anything. Russia is the main reason east is shit.

>Cucknada
>think he is less cucked than sweden and more capable than russia.

youtu.be/oYBu_IxX4XE

Attached: Rake the leafs.jpg (533x800, 85K)

only the province of Buenos Aires itself is already bigger than your whole shithole country

Attached: 1537819743121.jpg (500x704, 87K)

fuck off jose

Attached: ArgentinaIsWhite.jpg (800x450, 44K)

lemme guess, you're an authority on who's white and who isn't in europe?

Attached: IMG_20190903_182207.jpg (954x1005, 146K)

Bruh

First of all, west needs to first get its own shit together before focusing anything on us. Both for your own sake, and that at the moment every single dollar or euro sent toward the east will come along with a mandatory gay parade. Also i have seen the insides of Swedish bureaucracy, its literally done with 20 year old printers printing out 15 year old application forms. You have nothing to teach us on that front, only parasite.

On russian side, We are a poisonous pill for them. Russia only maintained its current bordersize after the eastern states revolted due to buying off all the remaining ethnicities as much as possible while they were broke as fuck. Re-assimilating us will inevitably restart the process 20-50 years down the line, and shoot to shit russias current attempts to totally assimilate the minor ethnicities in the federation.

Attached: 1564097277914.jpg (480x533, 75K)

As far as I know white means European or of European extraction.