Holy shit, is this true? Killing Africans under the guise of climate change seems like a based strategy

Holy shit, is this true? Killing Africans under the guise of climate change seems like a based strategy
Is Bernie /our guy/?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-06-18-03-27.jpg (1440x1930, 373K)

>is Bernie /ourguy/
Kek

Attached: 3A28C45F-3638-4E8C-9F72-9F10A26B250F(1).jpg (1074x798, 126K)

Yes vote for Bernie to kill all the Jews he is literally Hitler of we meme this right we can elect Hitler again in his true form am old Jew.

If it's brown, flush it down.

Is horseshoe theory perhaps true? Do the most radical leftists want to kill all niggers like the most radical KKK members?

Attached: 1558561193943.jpg (1242x1315, 215K)

steven should be aborted

BASED he's correct
there's too many people
once we get rid of the wh*tey the brown hordes are next

Leftists are the most racist people in the country. Who do you think was under those KKK robes?

wtf I'm a Bernout now?

Holy shit! I never thought I'd ever have to say this as a Hoosier, but. BASED OHIO COMES IN WITH THE KILLSHOT!

Attached: 1567511560661.png (424x501, 230K)

The Jew meansin Europe, like how Soros backed the Irish abortion vote.

sounds like an actual white nationalist policy, what the fuck lmao

No. We should use our tax dollars to promote white children. Stop sending aid and their birthrate would plummet.

Attached: 1547557556751.gif (355x266, 3.24M)

Yup, you heard it right. The left now using abortion as a slippery slope to genocide another country in the name of "climate change".

Can't harvest those sweet dead babies like that user. Use your head.

Who cares if fewer whites reproduce if many fewer browns reproduce?
The world will survive with a lower overall population

Un
Fucking
Believable
I’m a democrat now.

Looks like every jew lost his whole family in the holycost how many dead were there

>Africa
lmao no. he is talking about sweden or some other cucked country like that.

Conservatives...

This. Trump should give each family a $5000 stimulus package for every white birth. It'd be better than sending it to Israel.

This.

>The world will survive with a lower overall population
We need a sustainable birthrate.

Yesterday on KPFK (an NPR-like station) there was a white liberal "science" professor who was shilling the Green New Deal. That guy was so looney he said he wanted to add bicycle lanes in every southern california freeway (specifically los angeles). In order to do this he says they would take away one lane from each freeway and redesignate it for bike use. This guy must have his mail forwarded to him directly to Mars, he says he lives here but it's impossible. To come up with these ridiculous, retarded, absolutely nonsensical ideas knowing how screwed up the traffic is..

These crackers are insane.
The fucking wh*tes are out of their minds

It doesn't even have to be under the guise of it. If the numbers are correct we need a population reduction or a leap in technology a couple orders of magnitude

>Sanders was born on September 8, 1941, in Brooklyn, New York City.[6][7][8][9] His father, Elias Ben Yehuda Sanders (1904–1962),[10] was born in Słopnice, Galicia, in Austria-Hungary (now part of Poland),[11][12] to a Jewish family; in 1921 Elias immigrated to the United States, where he became a paint salesman.[11][13][14] His mother, Dorothy Sanders (née Glassberg, 1912–1960), was born in New York City[15][16] to Jewish immigrant parents from Poland and Russia.[17][18]
>Sanders became interested in politics at an early age: "A guy named Adolf Hitler won an election in 1932. He won an election, and 50 million people died as a result of that election in World War II, including 6 million Jews. So what I learned as a little kid is that politics is, in fact, very important."[a][21][22][23] In the 1940s many of Sanders's relatives in German-occupied Poland were murdered in the Holocaust.

Why does Brooklyn produce so many of them?

Based and redpilled

Attached: bernie pepe.png (1200x756, 605K)

Why are christcuck conservatards so obsessed with increasing the nigger population? Don't they have enough bulls to prep?

Attached: christcucks.jpg (2550x1188, 473K)

Bernie is a Marxist Jew. Just like Chomsky. These are the Stalin types the leftists white praise. That is of course after giving their children the tranny pill. How civilized.

Bernie Sanders said bread lines weren't really a bad thing. The Democrats are leading the US to the brink of doom. Think about what you want for this country and world. The USA's roll in the world is being a leader. If you votre for Bernie you vote for the abortion of millions of brown Third Worlders.

What rules us now is a soft-headed, mushy, egalitarian, feminine sort of altruism, where we are more inclined to feed the starving picaninnies of Africa than to take account of the fact that every picaninny who doesn’t starve to death now will grow up to breed more picaninnies. We feel sorry for the disease-ridden Blacks and Browns of the world, and instead of keeping them and their diseases strictly confined to their part of the world, we bring them into our part of the world so that we can share their diseases — as in the case of New York’s current outbreak of West Nile encephalitis imported from Africa.

What we need is a hard-headed, masculine sort of altruism, which makes us as concerned for the preservation of our own racial quality as for the stamping out of the fur trade, the sort of altruism which leads us to sterilize our own defectives rather than permitting them to breed a White welfare class, just as it leads us to thin out the two-legged population of Africa rather than permitting it to continue encroaching on the four-legged populations.

And you know, whenever I say something like that I can hear the screams of protest in the background. I can hear the softheaded altruists screaming that I am advocating genocide, and oh, isn’t that awful. But as a matter of fact, it is their policies which are leading to a far more terrible genocide, with our race as the victim.

When one has a world overcrowded with races competing for a limited living area and limited resources, there will be genocide. The feminine altruists cannot face that hard fact, and their activities simply guarantee a bloodier and more destructive genocide in the end. The masculine altruists, on the other hand, should be capable of imposing a necessary discipline in order to preserve the health of a beleaguered planet and permit its most valuable life forms to continue developing, instead of being dragged down by the least valuable.

Attached: Pierce the real world.jpg (600x529, 88K)

the problem with this idea is that lazy liberals have spent a decade ignoring this venue
they expect the government and our tax dollars to achieve it, they wouldnt dare set up an organization and go to africa
at least missionaries have the balls to go to africa and preach to them

Attached: 1561123176974.png (258x544, 130K)

We shouldn’t pay for their abortions we should stop giving them money period.

Attached: 973F9CEF-EB54-426F-9AF4-92C1E8F715D8.jpg (250x333, 90K)

Fuck off to Prageru faggot