Mexico is not paying: Trump is pulling funding from 127 Defense projects...

Mexico is not paying: Trump is pulling funding from 127 Defense projects, including schools and daycare centers for military families, as it diverts $3.6 billion to build the president's racist vanity project. #CadetBoneSpurs

Attached: 8969C918-2E6C-486E-BD30-C6509AB91769.jpg (1260x1482, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_mutinies_in_the_United_States_Armed_Forces
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I bet this retard thinks VA works well too

Good.

>Trump is pulling funding from 127 Defense projects, including schools and daycare centers for military families, as it diverts $3.6 billion to build the president's racist vanity project.

Oh no!! How will the cannon fodder serving the best interests of Israel get the welfare they so deserve paid for by the American tax payer?

The military is getting like $700+ billion a year. Diverting a tiny amount will hurt absolutely nobody.

ohhh noooo, Trump is using defense money of defense, wtf?

Fuck this lifelong leach, mad that his blood money is getting diverted for something that will actually defend the country.

>disloyal nigger shilling for Mexican invasion
How unsurprising

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_mutinies_in_the_United_States_Armed_Forces

>VFW tells me he doesnt want people's thanks
>dont thank him
>he has a mental breakdown and gets super pissy and throws our friendship away

why are vets such retarded assholes? I mean you have to be pretty stupid to sign up in the first place but wow do they come out the other end deranged.

I care what this shitbird says, why

>639B$ in the military 2018
3.6B$ is fukin pocket change for the military

>How DARE you use the defence budget to defend the country!?! That money belongs to ISRAEL!!!

Fuck those welfare queens.

Welfare trannies btfo

>Mexico is not paying

Yeah, I'm trying to look "shocked" here, but I just can't pull it off.

But at least he kept all of his other promises.

Attached: seahorse.png (700x430, 86K)

Sounds like a good man died in this man’s place. If you serve in the military for 21 years and not die, you were obviously Pussy Division, doing some bullshit safe job like administrator.

link anyone

kek, how does it feel to be so mentally compromised that you don't support your own protectors?

>but muh just goyim cannon fodder for israel

They took a sacred oath to protect and defend the constitution and people of the United States.

>ohhh noooo, Trump is using defense money of defense, wtf?

Nope. Refugees seeking asylum is a humanitarian crisis, not a military one.

Attached: blinky.gif (500x162, 9K)

It is a sad thing that Brits are allowed to post on Jow Forums because all the brave ones died in WW2.

You cant serve an oath from the other side of the planet when we are being invaded by our next door neighbors. Fuck this fag, I'll happily take his welfare salary and move it to the wall, which will actually defend the country.

Using your military service to make your point. Cringe.

If the military were doing it's job instead of what shit show it's been conducting in the middle east for the last twenty years, we wouldn't need a fucking wall.

the military is literally for welfare queens and has been for a long time, don't care

Attached: ChEbnG6W4AEe_Wm.jpg (720x540, 105K)

>nigger welfare queen cries about

fuck off, nigger

Economic goblina migrants seeking endless gibs can fuck off. So can you kike.

Good thing the wall is for illegal immigrants then. Continue the building donny.

>stop thanking me for serving israel
Robert needs to kill himself

>using military funds to defend against a foreign invasion
oh noooo
that sucks

I agree. Trump's wall is a waste of money. We should be building it out of spic corpses, not steel.

Oh wow I was totally not on board with the wall until Trump said the spics would pay for it. Impeach now.

I wasnt aware that 100% of the refugees were mexicans or Canadians... yknow the only countries the US shares a border with. Remember - a refugee has to stop in the first country without war according to the UN. Wanting more money doesnt make you a refugee.

In any case, this SHOULD be a military crisis - as in how can the yanks get enough munitions and soldiers to the border to kill all of them

>money stolen from the army
More like the military leeching money from Americans for anti-American neocon zionism. To take money from the military for the wall would be to take money for the citizens.

Shame Trump isn't doing that though.

Full Stop Trump is supported by the majority of the military personnel as they are mostly conservative this guy is in the minority

oh no, the money wont go to welfare queens and it will actually be put to work on something that will benefit the country.

Fuck dependas right in their fat rolls.

>it's a nigger, isn't it?
>ClicksOnPicture.jpeg
>Yep, it's a nigger.
It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1506587549815.gif (374x354, 1.94M)

>racist vanity project

I hope the wall has speakers every 15 feet, where it hurls racial slurs non stop

hi fuckwit. entering a country without authorization is called invasion. that is a defense issue you fucking faggot. kys

>Being proud of serving Israel.

>Robert
>People
Why would a nigger be allowed in people’s court? Retired army REMF coon.

Better spend that money building a wall to defend our country from invading shitskin then to waste it fighting wars for Israel.

He's a nigger on twitter. Would bet my left Nut he never served a day in his life and if he did, it was probably not a dangerous role. Cleaned shit off toilets or something.

>1PBTID
>Random nigger on twitter
>Probably fake
>Who cares anyway
Sage.

>Mexico is not paying: Trump is pulling funding from 127 Defense projects, including schools and daycare centers for military families
1 big guess as to what the primary race of those families is.
>Mexico is not paying

>continue the building
>the building
>continue
Somebody tell him.

>Trump is pulling funding from 127 Defense projects, including schools and daycare centers for military families,
he's pulling money from fbi and nsa also

Tariffs you fucking imbecile
TARIFFS ON MEXICO AND THEY PAY FOR IT
What the fuck is wrong with you lefty shitbags, only read part of the whole story and get offended by the whatever doesn't fit your narrative.

hang niggers from trees

>Actually believing Mexico would ever pay for the wall.
Come on, now.

>Implying shooting random sandniggers protects america more than putting a wall between them and the violent people south of them.

>stolen
Those tax dollars are given by the people to the military. It's the peoples money and they can do whatever the fuck they want with it
Peak military narcissism

>They took a sacred oath to protect and defend the constitution and people of the United States.
Yes, they did. And none of them ever had to defend the Constitution AND the people after the Civil War, yet there are less than 20 years in the history of the USA when it was not in a war.
So start thinking. That oath is worth as much as a civilian "work contract".

So he's diverting funds from Israel's defense force to protect American soil instead? Glad I voted for him.

Can anyone tell me why we don't just "print" the money?
I know I'll get troll answers but the truth is that the FED is going to end up monetizing the debt eventually..it already is..Negative interest rates coming, buying bonds, stocks, destroy the dollar. We may as well just abolish taxes altogether and abuse the fuck out the dollar before it inevitably loses it's reserve status. It's retarded to see our Gov act like we have some sort of limit on spending and acting responsible by diverting funds from this or that when the end game is weimar, the natural end of a fiat fractional reserve system.

>American funding should be used to protect opium instead of America
Typical nigger babble.

As a veteran, good, most of that money never goes to the infantry and various fighting men anyways, maybe now they’ll focus money on maintaining actual readiness and not encouraging contract marriages. Also, I’ll bet top dollar this asshole was an admin POG or warehousenigger his entire career.

Attached: A114A28B-0FFB-4B50-AAC7-96A1208E9EC2.jpg (634x464, 113K)

The troops don't protect us. They're welfare queens who believe that they have a moral high ground by shooting brown kids in the desert for Israel. Fuck the troops.

>Refugees seeking asylum
Economic migrants looking for gibs

good. make the zog puppets sleep in mud with their mud babies. when the military starts making it clear they arent israels hit squad anymore, then they can have respect.

Build the wall, deport them all!

Attached: 1546918092207.gif (374x254, 1.75M)

You must have been born yesterday. The wall has been under construction for over a year now and gets more and more funding each month. This isn't the first package of funding that trump has gotten for it retard. It will continue to be built regardless of how hard you cry.

He’ll never know what it’s like to not serve

Oh Damn
That Master Sergeant from the supply office told you racists what's up

Hey look a nigger saying dumb shit, thats not normal...

>being this much of a good goy shill for the (((military-industrial complex))).

Yea no shit right, some UN bitch just said Illegals have a "right" to come into the US. On top of Imar Oman saying that we should let the UN take over our borders. This shit is just right out in the open now.

>If you support a wall, THEN YOU CAN JUST STOP THINKING ABOUT EVER THANKING ME FOR MY CERVIX.

What a stunning argument.

Immigration without assimilation is an invasion

The fully subverted state department earmarked around the same amount for small business loans for Mexican economic development (READ:NOT AMERICANS) but defense funds shouldn't be used for DEFENSE? kys

I'm fine with diverting funds to the wall don't get me wrong. Just don't be tricked into hating your own military.
Where, who and how we have been fighting is a matter decided by Elected politicians. The people bear an equal if not greater responsibility for this. The oath is sacred.

Civilians elect the leaders, we follow their orders. The voters and politicians bear the moral responsibility just as much as the boots on the ground.

You know he said they would pay "one way or another", right, fucking nigger?

Since you supplied zero evidence I'm just going to ignore your stupid ass...

He was elected to build a wall. He's enforcing his mandate from the people.

If you don't like democracy why don't you move to Russia?

this POS lives off my taxes because he wore a costume and marched around like a retard offering his testicles up fof israel.

#FuckTheTroops

>spending military money to defend the country instead of Israel is bas

All those 900 bases around the world require lots of shekels to keep Israel safe.

>Mexico is not paying
Mexico is literally using 1/3 of their "national guard" aka armed forces, as immigration police to prevent central americans to cross to the USA. They are certainly paying.

Attached: 1564710567608.jpg (552x575, 207K)

Yep, because it's an important piece of security. If the people don't like funds being diverted, they should call their Congress people to demand that the liberals give Trump the money he asked for

shut up, nigger

he's probably a proud recipient of the "everybody gets a medal" medal

Attached: everybody-gets-a-medal.jpg (1275x665, 761K)

I thought Vietnam was bad
can you liberals please keep your story straight

Who gives a fuck if he isn't using A, B, or C and decided to use X, Y, Z to fulfill his promise? It's getting built either or.

Attached: wtf.jpg (474x474, 23K)

america has never been the victim of an unprovoked attack. not even once.
>inb4 muh 1812
fuck you, even that was provoked, cunt.

move them into your house, fucker. put up or shut up.

Fuck off GCHQ we serve no crown!

>claim to have defended muh constitution
>DC is not a smoldering ruin/death camp
pick one

Trump needs to abacabb these faggot liberals

>Refugees seeking asylum

none of the spics are refugees by the definition of the Geneva refugee convention.
The are economic migrants that want and do enter the US illegally.

>the president's racist vanity project.

it's not a vanity project.

Illegals cost taxpayers over 100 billion dollars every fucking year.

>I warmed a desk as a supply Sargent for 21 years
>I would have sucked on the government to for another nine, but I couldn't make it past E-7, and the Army showed me the door
>The Pentagon somehow "misplaced" six TRILLION dollars nobody can account for, but imma bitch about five or six billion that won't go into some shitty Raytheon boondoggle or the latest Lockmart upgrade to the F35 tactical flying garbage dumpster because Trump reallocated it to the wall, a literal defensive structure being built by the department of defense.
>daycare centers
>schools
Oh, yes, we should definitely prioritize the crochet fruit of the dependapotumuses over actual national defense.

Attached: 2015-02-13-Strip_Valentines_2015_web.gif (700x355, 52K)

kicking out the crown was our first mistake. our chinese occupiers will rectify that. Her Majesty shall reign over you mutts once more. God save the Queen of our colonies!

Attached: queen-elizabeth-17.jpg (2000x1333, 739K)

Attached: s4eamxv.jpg (500x297, 101K)

>lockmart
this is a goldmine right here

Attached: 1517129840222.png (477x271, 225K)

Nothing humanitarian about a Soros funded invasion.

Attached: the_real_greta.jpg (595x680, 64K)

defense contracts are essentially lucrative bribes on the other side of the well established corruption pervading the military industrial complex.

In my experience the ones who actually did something don't care if you "thank" them or not. It's the Rear Echelon Mother Fuckers (REMFs) who never actually did anything but warm a desk or dodge work in the motor pool that insist that you "Thank them for their cervix."

>takes money from welfare leeches
>sends it to keep out more welfare leeches

Based AF. Trump 2020!!!