Your Alt-Right Hero Ben Shapiro gets destroyed with facts and logic

Your Alt-Right Hero Ben Shapiro gets destroyed with facts and logic.

Attached: 7E1F1CBE-C346-47AD-B43B-C65BD835AB1E.jpg (750x465, 99K)

>Alt-Right Hero

Attached: 1561004643895.jpg (500x522, 73K)

Attached: 1534849944161.png (680x963, 641K)

Attached: “Let Me Make You Famous” How Hollywood Invented Ben Shapiro.png (1233x341, 39K)

Attached: 1518117186290.png (1671x1098, 849K)

Attached: 1525294204604.jpg (1410x1706, 615K)

Attached: 1565728968155.png (600x1736, 425K)

>jew
>alt-right
>our hero
How can someone be so wrong in one post?

Attached: costanza.jpg (250x250, 12K)

oh no

>18 year olds
>kids
Are they adults or kids which is it?

((()))

Attached: 1566893933151.jpg (255x255, 15K)

The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.
Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck. I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying. Gradually I began to hate them.

You may be lost user, take your meds & go back to sleep.

>never trust jews

Except Brother Nathanael.

>jew
>Jow Forums's hero
Fuck off nigger.

Attached: honk honk.jpg (538x512, 55K)

no jew is anyones hero

Shit up crumb bum!

Attached: 88875F9F-431F-4B64-91FC-84218AADB238.jpg (847x513, 64K)

They're kids until they're 27, when they get kicked off of mom and dads' insurance.

>kids are smarter than stupid old boomers! The dumb conservative dinosaurs will die out soon!
>w-wait these are just kids, you can't argue with them you are old! This is not fricking fair!
classic logic, also Shapiro is a fag

Anyone over the age of 22 who listens to Ben "Israel before America" Shapiro is a certified retard.

Attached: EC09_kEUwAAaUiK.jpg (300x214, 17K)

>jew uses jew tactics
pol btfo

Attached: Shapir.jpg (1446x2048, 277K)

If you think you're going to find people who defend Ben Shapiro here, you're in the wrong place.

Who even are his fans?
>Jow Forums hates him for obvious reasons
>magapedes hate him for hating Trump

Is that why they need to violently shut down his events? If its this pathetic they don't need to showup in black bloc

Ben Shapiro is an opportunistic jew who has made a fortune by pissing off progressives. By spreading this you're just giving him free advertising.

That said, if you think Pol gives a rats ass about this jewish midget, you need to do your research.

You've read the book

go back faggot

Attached: 1567397158274.jpg (125x122, 3K)

>jew
>right wing
>our
T. Retard

w-wut? This is bait right?

Attached: 1567308778975.gif (220x257, 296K)

Hahahahahaha.
Alt right
You said the meme word
We are fascists on this board

M I L K E R S
I
L
K
E
R
S

Attached: 1566315698188.jpg (870x680, 82K)

.......wut

Attached: 1543986054971.png (1280x484, 569K)

>Alt-Right Hero
But he's a kike and a faggot. I think you have Alt-Right confused with Boomer Conservatism. But hey if it makes you feel any better OP, I'd gas you and him at the same time. Kike.

Buddy, the vast majority of Jow Forums fuckin hates Shapiro and for good reason. He's a whiny little jewfag who tricks dumb conservatives into thinking he's based because he can argue quickly and occasionally says something right wing when he's not bitching about Israel. Case in point: Shapiro always talks about "facts not feelings" but then when that faggy "documentary" smear job about Michael Jackson came out, he gobbled that shit up without question despite all of the glaring problems with it, even including getting dates and locations completely wrong.

Also
>appearing correct is more important than saying things that are true

This is like the modus operandi of modern leftism, appearing correct without being correct. It's why they always say shit like "oh this is a bad look" or "this is problematic" because they're low IQ retards that have to attack how you look instead of what you're saying because they know if they convince you that you look like the outlier, you'll fall in line. This is from leftists who somehow simultaneously think that:

>Cops are evil and oppressive
>Cops should be the only ones with guns

>It's fine to ban people who say hateful things online
>Unban the Krassensteins

>We evolved from single cell organisms
>It's not a baby it's just a bundle of cells

>Being gay is totally normal and healthy
>Lmao Hitler was gay!!1!

>The Bible says something about treating foreigners in your lands well
>Lol that's just an old book of fables

>Healthy at any size!
>Trump is fat ha ha ha

>Trump is a Russian agent who worked with Putin to undermine the electoral system
>Trump is a bumbling idiot

>Trump cheated the system to get rich
>Trump lost a billion dollars, he's a bad businessman!

>Walls are racist!
>Lives in a gated community

>Diversity is a strength
>But race is only skin deep

Should I keep going

Attached: download.jpg (228x221, 8K)

Reminder the (((Alt Right))) is controlled op and fake and gay.

Attached: 1567115594353.jpg (665x598, 219K)

Everyone on this board despises this manlet. Lurk more?

Attached: giphy (1).gif (480x198, 3.94M)

Your autocratic party is getting ready to install Joe fuckin Biden as the nominee. He is openly in the process of falling apart, physically and mentally, and he didn't have much to begin with. Nothing you do matters in politics, and you've been instructed to encourage your own displacement because your taskmasters don't care.

This is still my favorite meme. We should make more Bennette Shapiro deepfakes and just flood the midget's Twitter feed with them.

Attached: 1465872422780.jpg (780x718, 163K)

She's my favorite jewess desu.

>irst they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about.

>tfw this is exactly how I shitpost online

am i becoming the jew