American Medical Association To Recognize ‘Negrophobia’ As Legitimate Mental Illness

It is official, whitebois are mentally ill.

WASHINGTON, D.C. –

>The American Medical Association released today a statement announcing the addition of ‘Negrophobia’ to the list of official, diagnosable mental illnesses. Negrophobia, which is the fear of black people, was formerly referred to by its more common name, Racism.

>“The AMA has made huge advancements in the last 50 years in the understanding of Negrophobia,” said AMA president, Dr. Emmett Brown. “You see, a person who suffers from Negrophobia cannot help but to become terrified of black people. In a normal situation, a non-Negrophobic can rationalize that, hey, that’s just another person. Negrophobics, on the other hand, cannot, and that is where the mental illness comes into play.”

>Brown says that it is hard to judge how many people throughout the world may be Negrophobic, but that it seems that many of the mentally ill individuals have gotten jobs in public service, such as law enforcement.

empirenews.net/american-medical-association-to-recognize-negrophobia-as-legitimate-mental-illness/

Attached: negrophobia-e5db3e6e-9285-4cde-b3f5-75553650d04-resize-750.jpg (667x406, 34K)

Attached: Snapchat-1235089442.jpg (1320x2560, 660K)

I agree now gib tendies.

Well, a phobia is technically an irrational fear. Anything is fair game as far the definition is concerned.

Attached: 1567620890826.png (612x331, 24K)

lol, i'm not afraid of porch monkeys, i hate them

But I'm not scared of niggers; NIGGERS ARE SCARED OF ME!

Attached: 1536794416394-pol.jpg (687x900, 97K)

>Dr. Emmett Brown
>Brown

Niggers are disgusting dark apes it's a fact.

That legitimizes racism more than anything

If you take a quick peek at the catalog, you'll see that the every 1 in 5 threads are about Black people. But not just that, Black people (especially, Black men) are discussed in nearly EVERY thread, even in threads that have nothing to do with Black people in any way. It's clear as a crystal that Jow Forums is obsessed with Black people.

But there's more. What about BLACKED, Interracial couples and threads admiring Black males? white boys are TRIGGERED AS FUCK in those threads. Why? If Black males are bunch of violent dumb savages, who is inferior to white man, then there's nothing to get triggered about, right? But why do white bois get triggered? It is because they see Black males as a very serious threat. They get angry at BLACKED threads because there's possibility of their white female relatives, friends, girlfriends can be stolen by a Black man. Deep down they see Black males as more alpha and masculine than the white males, thus the obsession. See, everyone laughs at AMWF threads, but BMWF threads has a completely different athmosphere. Dozens of white bois frantically flipping out, projecting, writing their insecurities.

/pol is afraid of BLACK man.

Attached: based.jpg (800x957, 179K)

>get your guns taken away by red flag laws because of negrophobia
this timeline is fucking funny

Attached: 35345345.jpg (736x522, 32K)

I have crippling niggerphobia I need free shit.

>2015
>Wtf is empire news?

If you say nigger online, and they can source it back to you. They can use red flag laws to label you mentally unstable, and therefore lose your 2nd amendment right.
That is the purpose of such things.

Attached: 1567803891813.webm (640x352, 1.54M)

Mental illness always existed only in relation with the current society. It's nothing absolute. It makes sense to classify Negrophobia as a mental illness since the symptoms align with already existing mental illnesses such as anxiety, paranoia, delusions, schizophremia, sociopathy, etc..

lol empnews is satire, waste of a thread
still check'em maaaaan those DUBBBBBSSSSSSS sheeeeit my fellow nigger that is totally not just a jew m*ttboi pretending to be a GIGA NIGGA

These stupid assholes like to confuse fear and hate

Oh boy there sure is a lot of credibility from the same medical experts that now says castrating yourself, claiming you're a demisexual agender fur-kin, and leading campaigns of economic terrorism against anyone who doesn't encourage your pathway to predictable physical deterioration and self-harm, is perfectly healthy and not mentally ill at all. Hey did you know that a lot of psychologists and psychiatrists are Jewish?

Yesss wake up the masses to how bullshit ((science)) is.

>post nigger meme
>swat team comes to take your guns for being mentally ill
>flagged by trump's red flag law

Attached: 1536006413885.jpg (540x491, 57K)

After saying that being a gamer and virgin are mental illnesses but cutting off your dick isn't they already lost all credibility.

Attached: 1521598374894.jpg (615x705, 47K)

Any Jews in the AMA?

Jews are less than 2% of the population.

If the AMA is more than 2% Jewish, the AMA is discriminating against non Jews and should have to fire or otherwise remove Jews until they're only 2% of the AMA.

>POSTED ON OCTOBER 19, 2015 BY BOB THE EMPIRE NEWS POTATO
>October 19, 2015

Old news. Also this looks like satire.

AKA
>rapeophobia
>robbedaphobia
>assaultaphobia
>stinkophobia
>crimeaphobia
>beingavitcimphobia

Everything that you don't like is a phobia, regardless if it is justified or not. That is some magnificent brainwashing, nobody questions this shit anymore.

Attached: govt.jpg (403x538, 113K)

so this is how they use red flag laws to get more guns

>negrophobia is a legit mental illness
>gender dysphoria isn’t

Dark times we live in, when the supposed medical (((experts))) are full of SHIT

Will nigger fatigue be next? Because I'm definitely suffering from nigger fatigue

>have negrophobia
>get neetbux
>drain the resources while playin vidya and shitposting
Lets beat them at their own game Jow Forums

Attached: A4A25B3F-EC83-4B64-8F77-197264494ED7.jpg (600x419, 19K)

Negrophobics tongue my anus.