>Serbia couldn't single-handedly destroy Canada in a week

TOP KEK dog fucker!!! Oh believe you me, us Serbs are ITCHING for a war with Canada. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Canadian soil that has running water, maple syrup, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the gypsies, albanians and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Canadian dog fucker they see. When Serbia's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Attached: srb vs leaf.jpg (400x399, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=r_7Z2KnbAIE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qeAEdU4p5Cg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DO IT

based

With the authority of the united states government I rescind any and all protections granted to Canada. I will put 500 million dollars on Serbia within 2 weeks capturing Toronto.

Attached: USAlaugh.jpg (600x600, 65K)

>Cape Breton couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Nova Scotia in a week
TOP KEK MAINLAND PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Cape Bretoners are ITCHING for a war with Nova Scotia. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty mainland province. There wouldn't be a square meter of mainland soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once the boys are done bombarding your defenceless province. Then, our army boys (we'd send the Newfies and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY mainland pig shit they see. When Cape Breton is done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it.

Attached: 1550445402204.png (1366x768, 53K)

just wait for the hurricane to btfo halifax, easy cleanup

yeah but we might get fucked too b'y

Looks like we have willing vassals waiting to join the genocide as well.
Based.
Canada shall undoubtedly be crushed now.

Attached: srbja.png (240x240, 32K)

What the fuck are you waiting for? End this bastion of suffering and failure, the ice capp machine at my local Tim's is still fucking broken so what's even the point

Attached: 1567112539039.gif (602x476, 89K)

for what its worth im in Charleston SC and it wasn't that bad, we didn't get directly hit though. best of luck leaf bro stay safe

"tims" it's like in Canada they don't even try.

shut up, we don't

It's kinda like how Americans refer to McDonald's as "home".

kek. its like a stinky homeless dude yelling about kicking your ass as you drive by in a benz. keep barking, no one cares

Be afraid of our ONE submarine.

Attached: 35328516_876571062544348_7584790516772896768_n.png (521x339, 168K)

Oh wow, a Serbian advocating for the violence! I've never seen that before!

Attached: BC1E70E32CB14EDB9D6108627FB4BFBE.png (678x595, 330K)

>Кмeeeee кмeeeee жeнe и дјeцa бaaaa кмeeee
Jeбoтe кoликo јe дијacпopa yвeк oчиглeднa.
Kill yourself cuck.

Attached: prioriteti.jpg (600x463, 18K)

Yeah, sure. We are waiting for you OP!

Side note: we are going to deceive you a bit... We may look like a country, but we are in fact a US colony. Any damage to us means a retaliation by NATO.

Kosovo is Albanian clay!

Attached: CLEARS_THROAT.png (511x671, 123K)

Pic related, its you.
Who does Texas belong to?

Attached: 1560195791479.png (1640x982, 258K)

fuck slavs.

fucking bosnians (or whatever you call yourself) would get fucking annihalted in one hour

then i would personally find where you live and plant a canadian baby in your wife and your daughter and your mother and aunt and sister

slaves (or slavs, whatever you call yourselves) are more subhuman than negroids and if you tried to fight an aryan country, you would get spanked harder than you did by the turks

nigger

>he thinks the Serb fears the American
Wew.
Here I was thinking they were gonna try and scare us off with something actually scary like the Turks, or gypsies, but he invokes the American lel.
NATO ain't shit. We will bury them.

Attached: serb dab.png (540x409, 55K)

Isn't a lot of Canada Slavic in origin? Kek

Yeah, about that .. we have FOUR of them ! And they have been built in the UK at a time Jaguar was producing the reliable XJ!

It’s going to be the first ever submarine battle ON LAND!

MEANWHILE IN SERBIA

Attached: 4364249dd85b85687802a7b7b68f77d7.jpg (1024x767, 551K)

>an aryan country
>is actually chinese
Webm related is what I'm gonna do to yo ass slant eye leaf boy.

Attached: smash the leaf.webm (938x660, 2.82M)

Canada at this point is chinese-indian colony. Hopefully based Serb bros take over it before the chink-pajeet alliance takes complete hold over it.

>t. even the fags in Serbia are based
Anyway how's my diaspora radar? Pretty good innit faggot?

Attached: BASED.jpg (720x842, 84K)

FpBp.

Oh nooo, its 10 people with a flag!? How will Serbia recover!
Meanwhile your country is the worlds capital of gay.

Attached: 1562187789125.jpg (1242x1012, 1.19M)

WTF!?!?! I love Serbia now!

Thay can have that shithole. Take Q bec too.

God damn it why are Serb BVLLs so strong?? Why can't I hold all this superiority??!

We will CRUSH the leaf into non-existence.

Attached: srbi se nikog ne boje.jpg (353x403, 22K)

yes but i am a norweigian canadian
which is one of the biggest ethnic origins for whites

FUCK SLAVNIGGERS we will kill you all

toronto is not our country, you will die slower than your ancestors did when you ancesotrs were burned by mine

meanwhile you shit in an outhouse while being watched by albanian superiors because you are no powr nigger

Do you even comprehend how fucking huge Canada is?

Here's Serbia in blue.

Attached: Screenshot_20190906-171536.png (1080x1920, 732K)

>Serbia couldn't single-highhandedly destroy Canada in a week

But muh strong leader...

Attached: 2019-09-06_19-13-52.png (631x469, 589K)

If you could even show up on time to fight.
a few ten dollar bills will keep you distracted for months. and if that doesn't work, we'll put you on social benefits like all the other lazy serbs here and you'll just run up debts and fuck off back to serbia.

Attached: whywouldiwork.jpg (2704x2629, 1.36M)

we'll split it, 50/50

Prepare the wife, leafboy.

Attached: k-o-k-v.jpg (483x305, 58K)

Serbia has a Navy?

Please do.

based Serbia stronk

balkans=muslim land. fuck you nigger but bismillah.,

i say you are white but only when you stop the islam and become christians

Just booked a plane ticket to Belgrade (1-way) if only you knew how fucked you really are, Balkanigger.

True fuck em. But you white guys are worse.

WARS
GENOCIDE
SLAVERY
TRANNIES
PEDOSEXUALITY
HACKING
DRUGS
FAPPING

bosniaks (aka serbs) immivgrants kiss my toes because they see me and wish they are strong white like musliminas

>we'll put you on social benefits like all the other lazy serbs here and you'll just run up debts and fuck off back to serbia.
Hahahahahaha
>meanwhile he actually wishes 100% of the millions upon millions of immigrants in his globohomo country were Serbs, cause his ex left him for a chink and Serbs are a ten-fold improvement over what his """nation""" is becoming right as we speak.
>t. (you)

Attached: 1515240745375.jpg (601x508, 94K)

too bad it will never happen though, get your head out of the clouds!

bring it fag
youll get lost just like the americans did
then youll freeze then youll beg for help like little bitches

Fucking kek

>Any damage to us means a retaliation by NATO.
Uhh... yeah...
Americans definitely don't hate you and want to see you destroyed...
Totally...

FINALLY a post worth responding to in this thread of dickless leaf cucks.
HIT ME UP SENPAI. Republic Square, tomorrow night at 2100. I'll fuck you up faggot.

Attached: ^.jpg (219x230, 9K)

white men kill all slaves trannies pedos and etc,. we love whtie race, fuck niggers

you are nigger

I would willingly join Serbian foreign legion to take leafs.

Attached: AverageSerbianChad.png (890x622, 1.05M)

hey leave serbia alone

m.youtube.com/watch?v=r_7Z2KnbAIE

What's your point?
It would still take 1000 Serbs to force your dickless nation into capitulation.
We'll unleash the fucking Yetis into your lands.

Attached: kzb.jpg (720x720, 68K)

only people who could compete inspace race
still competing today

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over 700, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, and now you’re paying the price. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Serbia couldn't single-handedly destroy Canada in a week
Serbia could destroy Canada before breakfast.
If Canada was anywhere else in the world it would have been fucked like Poland
>No offense Poland you always have and will be better then Canada!

Attached: 1442650130992.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

yep 100% slav
my entire family is rich all self earned no daddy faggots money

Wut? I'm confused. What does a gendarmerie riot cop have to do with anything?
The Yetis will stalk from village to village, from town to town, cleansing the land of weak leaf """man"""lets and planting the superior Balkanite seed into the women.

Attached: kzb2.jpg (536x536, 38K)

You've obviously never had to create jobs for people or had to hire a serbian. holy fuck, what a waste of this 10 fold improvement.
it's like you all quit after Tesla.
every single one of you listens to hip hop liek the ultimate wigger.
most pathetic "nation" in Europe. 10 fold.

I'm gonna shit all over you and your town square, kiddo.

You could send 100,000 yetis, wouldn't matter, you'd never get across the Thunder Bay bridge.
Unlike those poor bastards at Thermopylae, our 300 don't need to worry about some goat trail.

fuck serbia subhumans

Attached: FUCK SERBIA.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Attached: mp-g-i-joey-usa-troops-visit-poland-12214146.png (500x862, 253K)

>leaf putting the word "nation" into quotation marks when referring to the Serbian nation, as if to imply something negative or question the legitimacy of Serbian continuity and heritage
>while being CaNaDiAn

Attached: 1515274953125.jpg (568x543, 176K)

you sound really war hungry dude

unlike the muslim fuckers in balkans today
bosnia/serbai no exist they are niggers]
you will die slow if you fuck with aryans, believe me this
yes based i am also german descent from dresden, god bless you
serbs is not poland they are muskima niggers, poles are germans by dna who speak slav langueage for some weird reaosn

oh fuck off with your we wuz soldiers pics from the 80s and 90s. you're worse than boomers pretending they all helped man go to the moon.
all your countryman are absolutely trash in any combat situation.

>Serbia Strong
Lmao biggest joke song every, must be satire.

i want a war with balkaniggers too, they will die slow, God bless canada and the queen

I am still right tho.

Attached: 1524861774930.jpg (3110x2073, 511K)

god bless you back

Attached: AROUND SERB NEVER RELAX.jpg (241x270, 29K)

yeah, Serbia is a shit tier "nation" with shit tier people.

Our army has been in training operations for DECADES! We will TRAIN YOU TO DEATH!

No more brother wars you stupid fucking leaf

Post video of fight

i get drunk to this music
uncultured swine
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qeAEdU4p5Cg

Attached: 1567803214730.png (1600x651, 298K)

Jokes aside I would rather fight with Serbia than fight for the queen or the dickless men in this country.

I like the music bro, good music to ride to war to

"By Christ, a Serb's fingernail is worth more to us than the heads of a thousands leafs." -Mahatma Gandhi, 1389

Attached: aaaaa.jpg (567x531, 54K)

I'm hyped.

you should join your military, i'm doing the same.

now you're quoting pedos...

As soon as Operation Rake commences, I'm answering the call. It will be a nation-wide effort, but in the end we will liberate and reintegrate Cascadia, the rightful Serbian ancestral grounds, after the chinese usurpers have been purged ofc.

post is by serbian trying to fight with aryans
fuck balkans, they are niggers, we will cleanse them from world
idiot, we dont care what a poo says, we will kill all balkansif you try us, hear me now,
First language not english idc fuck balkans

Lmao. You wont let it. Even trump pulled back on that bull shit. We are your buffer and you know it.

Canada will never surrender to faggot serb agression.

Croatia is best yugo slav nation anyway.

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it, I'm about to slay some leafs and I know I'll like it!

Attached: baja mali.jpg (900x900, 89K)

you understand you actually have to get up off the couch right?
no serb has ever been on time for anything in their life. you couldn't deliver a pizza and you think you can take on the Nazi killers?
get the fuck out of her buds

You Serbians are going to regret starting a war with Canada.

We will send Justin on a one-way ticket to re-educate you on the errors of your way. He will bring all of his costumes. He will bring his tranny LGBTQXYZ supporters. All of them.

You must be quaking in your boots by now.

Listen here you spawn of the inferior replaceable cuck gene half-breed chink, this thread is merely a fair warning - a headsup so that you can prepare yourself psychologically. I say psychologically because nobody is expecting you to mount any sort of meaningful resistance - this would be asking too much of the leaf weakling.
And the fair warning has hereby been issued. Expect us, expect your reckoning.

Attached: the absolute state of leafs.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

Holy shit, I though Canadians had a bad case of Nepolian complex always talking about US where nobody in US gives two shits about Canada. This is 10x worse.

the hardest men alive are born and breed here buds.
as much as you'd be a better opponent than most, youd get beat down like the Montenegro wiggers you are.
it wouldn't even be close.

>youd get beat down
Don’t forget to say “sorry” after you’re done and hold his door open while he leaves.

Serb nigger, we will own you , fear us for when we come we will send liberals and toronto people that will force all serb men to wear dresses, smoke weed and practice anal sex.

Your country will be destroyed in 10 years, and divided between croatia and the blakans. Trudeau will be declared balkan nigger gender neutral ruler.

Fear Us. Fear the Leaf.