CIVIL UNIONS THREAD ONE

Here we form civil unions. It's like secret society but for people.

Step 1: Find people you know well and really trust to, and they trust you back.
Step 2: Convince them to form a mutually beneficial union that's not based on anything but unconditional loyalty to each other.
Step 3: Try to present each other opportunities, support and guidance. Become a chosen family with this person. If you try, it is possible, and this is the hardest part.
Step 4: Bring more people in. You know someone well, but another person doesn't. So you wouch for him. He does the same. More opportunities, connections and possibilities open. Whenever you need support, you have people behind you, and you will the meaning of you being on Earth when you can help them.
Step 5: Become POWER as more people join. Connect with oher civil unions as you stumble upon their members. Take only decent people in.
Step 6: People are trying to be decent to be qualified to join. You are in position to improwe humanity now, as a lot of people are connected with a goal of mutual benefit and eventually that means benefit of humanity.

Do it, faggot.

Attached: COMANDO-ASHTAR-SÍMBOLO-QUÂNTICO.jpg (1920x1200, 653K)

I will bump this for greater good. Forget limitations of profession, nation or wealth. You the people can form extremely effective groups based on nothing but most important qualities - ability to be loyal & decent.

You do not to be a jew to be connected. In fact, when civil unions will start to form around, jews will be the first to jump in, because they see the value of connections and unconditional support of their own.

You can have YOUR OWN.

Some may ask what it some people won't join. Then don't involve them. People who cannot see the value of connections will struggle to maintain loyality to you and the society.

Some may ask what if some people will exploit the society and gve nothing in return. Well that's your responcibility to weed them out. Usually you can see this type a mile away, but eventually, if they are rotten but pretend hard enough to be perceived as good, they will become good without knowing. And if not, you can expell them.

In the beginning, your cell will be small enough to maintain certain style of relationships and keep everyone in check (including you). As you get bigger, that will be harder, so you will have to elaborate a system. As a combined power, you can overcome everything.

Bump for humanity. We must unite but we can't unite everyone, as most of us are corrupt and decadent. Society of opposites and conflicts will be inefficient, so you have to build your own society piece by piece as it never existed.

Only a fraction of people will make sense of my words. If you are one of them, congratulations, and I am proud to be of same species with you. I hope you can convey this idea to your valued one in a efficient way, and some of seeds will grow to amaze us all.

Why to form unions at all?
Imagine you fall into a pit.
One friend can give you a hand.
Few friends can manage a rope.
Dozen friends can bring a helicopter.
Hundred friends can take you out of the pit and bury it so no one else falls there.

Will it operate like the mafia, where if you bring in a traitor, you are also a traitor?

Can it be like the Rule of 2 with the Sith, only 2 can exist at any time, and the student must eventually kill the master?

So why union? Why not just call it friendship?

Value and meaning of friendship are percieved differently by everyone. Do you know term "shitty friend"? Well you will not have, have to not have shitty members. Or you did something wrong while building our society.

In the union, you make FORMAL OBLIGATION to each other to support, preferentiate and protect each other. That makes it clear to everyone, sets a baseline and you know exactly what to expect of others and what is expected of you.

It is up to you to decide. Reputation in the union is of massive importance, but in the end everyone, or some agreed quantity of members will have to evaluate a new one. It will be a bad thing to bring a bad person, but to lose a good member with a bad one will be a mistake. Maybe next invitees from this person will be taken with more salt.

Regarding the sith rule, it is as counter-productive as it can be, because instead of COOPERATION it installs COMPETITION within society, which is bad.

Competition only exist outside of the union, where it competes as a whole with another organisations, like the government or fiancial world. It is in a perfect position to infiltrate all of the competition and use their resources, available to some members, to improve the standing of all the union.

Imagine being in a union and losing a job. Your people will do all they can to help you find a new one, and maybe even will toss around the hat so you can hang in there.

Imagine having your people in the police. In the city administration. In the business. People of poor position, like blue collars, can demonstrate their value in the union and people of good positions will be able to promote them in various ways. Maybe someone is wasting their manager talent driving the garbage truck.
Your HUMAN qualities is all that is important.

I see. How do you prevent infiltration by freemasons and progressives who join just to convert the group to serve their political agenda?

What's the deal with human qualities?
1. Good people won't sabotage
2. Good people won't betray
3. Good people are trustworthy - you can make deals with them knowing you won't be fucked

If someone is in the union, even if you don't know him well or at all, you ALREADY KNOW he is trustorthy. Someone in the circle already spent years building a connection with him and developing trust, and now all of that is shared with you.

You will have to use your common sense.
Infiltration will not be a problem as long as their interests align with yours. Then, it will be hard to infiltrate out of the blue - they will have to have established a years-long connection with some of your circle.

Since every civil union is its own entity, it will be hard to infiltrate even the percentage of them at the start, and even harder when circles will grow bigger and start to collide.

COINTELPRO

faggot.

lurk moar.

Why would you want to build a COINTELPRO?

Idea of civil union is decentralized and does not obey to anyone but its members.
Your circle starts with YOU and builds around YOU. You can keep it small but some will grow and bring more benefits.

Bump. Good thread OP, soon it will be full of faggots.

In the current pityful state of humanity we are all powerless and even brightest of us get no support and are unable to realize their potential. This planet can be so, so much better for all of us. But it is built on greed and competition.

We can subvert these mechanisms, focusing and connecting the best part of humanity that was left behind. Eventually we want advancement of humanity and we wil be able to do it in the end.

We wil cooperate.
We will always search for consensus and best outcome.
We will build, create and move forward.
We will be the future.

Thank you for your support. I honestly believe that this place is one where this idea will resonate and bloom. It is in the air.

It is indeed. However many of my brothers are blinded by fear and hatred. The window is shifting, it will take men of immense character to help us all thrive again. Stay safe

In the essence this idea is as old as the world: get together with people to be more powerful.

But traditionally it has been perverted to "follow the directives of societal order installed where you live". Being a part of a society like this doesn't bring you closer, it takes you apart and collides with all kinds of people, usually not that great.
Being a part of modern society usually only rewards you with taxes for all your efforts, while the fruits of those efforts are usually not even valued.

In your own civil union, where everyone is equal and knows that everyone else in this bunch is a fine lad, your effort matters. You will realize that you like giving to these people, and in return recieve even more because together you can produce a lot of value.

You probably even have a foundation of your circle already. Look around and think who is the best candidate.
Even if he refuses, it will still matter to him that you offered. And later he may change his mind.

People who only see potential and easily evaded flaws (like "what if someone only takes and not gives") are probably not good candidates because they forgot how to trust people.

It's called family you fucking brainwasher sociopath

Bump for human, most resilient and intelligent species on this planet. We will find our way out of anything. We can resolve any problem if we make an effort. Sometimes we just don't know how yet.

I have high faith in us. Chin up, human.

There is a tragic amount of cases when your direct family is all but enemies to you.
A "chosen family", yes.

btw Ashtar is ironical there. This idea does not come out of any religion and does not imply any leadership. It is to build HORISONTAL, not VERTICAL connections.

The catch is there's no bad side. I really tried to see what BAD that can bring to someone and failed - except for the cases when you take anyone and it falls apart. Just don't bring bad people in. All problems are solved.

Only threat that comes does come with power. As you grow, and if you are out in the open, you will be noticed by the man. Government doesn't like competition and secret societies outside of approval list. Be careful.

then it's a cult fucking sociopath sage

Define cult. You have serious terminology problem.
Civil unions do not worship any deity or anyhing besides humanity. It is for people who realize they can do better and want to cooperate with people who think the same. They want a collective of people who want to solve problems effectively and improve each other - and they mean it. They do better together and benefit each other, not some leadership.

Only reason why this is not all inclusive is because most of people don't want all that. They can't see the value. Like you. They are afraid of someone taking control over them while all I say is TAKE CONTROL OF YOURSELF.

Bump

Sbarro's pizza get's it.

I wouldn't mind joining a cult that was devoid of any ideology/religion besides just being a nice decent person and helping out fellow members that understand the whole "no bullshit" approach towards life.

not bad

+1

Create yours. It is nothing more than what you make of it.
All you need is someone else.

I mean I usually call these kinda people friends... but hey if you wanna throw some fraternity spin to it, by all means...

gotcha. I try not to keep shitty friends myself

Bump

Bump

So become Jews, then.

Jews ony care about their genetic fellows. We don't have to have that limitation, we have a much better one.

spaghetti bump, luigis make good threads.

Have another bump OP ((they)) are coming.

Attached: 1551546407165.jpg (923x713, 68K)

Thank you guys

Protecc this thread anons

Commendable idea. Why did you choose that picture for OP?

random from the garbage bin, it was probably a bit stupid decision, but there weren't any better ones

Hey, Ptaag, can I have a million or two of your battleships? You and Jesus literally have billions of them.

They are in the paint shop now, sorry

It's not random. It's perfect. Those people are real and support efforts like yours if they prove truly worthy of the cause for humanity.

I don't know about those guys, but humans are. Would not mind if they contacted me though, those battleships do seem to be cool.

Prove yourself and they will. It's not a joke, but you have to be very clean on the inside. I don't want to derail this further. Let's see if more people take notice.

thanks for your cooperation!

Bump for the avantgarde of humanity

bump

bump

god I wish ashtar sheran and intergalactic cosmic federation councils were real

Secret societies don’t work unless you have a compromising initiation process

The point isn't to create a secret society but to create a support structure that will work for common good. The whole purpose is to bring out and nurture the inherent desire of people to become something better - if I understood the OP correctly.

You're glowing.

This is correct