I just Redpilled an African Girl

I spent about an hour talking to an African girl on Omegle and she said she was a globalist. I explained how that would destroy diversity and that she should care about her race. She thought that was racist but I kept talking and she listened. I explained how we are all built for different environments and Europe is not for other races to live in. I explained that mother nature has made us what we are today and we should nurture her and embrace our race. She said she understood and I wished her all the best. Hoping this will have a ripple effect anons. It was a good conversation.

Attached: Soldaten.png (750x937, 1.32M)

cool
why did england go to africa then?

A combination of the colonial greed of the more (((merchant))) minded Europeans and the Faustian Spirit that makes us explore and build on new frontiers.

but then what is the problem with the people who you have conquered to go to their capital city(london) to better their lives?

>"do unto others as you would have them do unto you"
why do you colonise others if you dont want to be colonised?

Nominally to spread civilization but really as a market for industrial goods

I didn't say that colonialism was good. It isn't they exploited the Africans, Chinese, Indians and others. So of course I don't want the same done to Europe.

Based. Ethnopluralism is an easy concept every normie grows up with. Chances are that even if they describe themselves as neo-communist internationalists they will still sympathize with it strongly.

Why?

Attached: 1546030334145.png (202x206, 46K)

Random change on a random chat website. Fate decided it would be.

When they come, they don’t make Rhodesia. They make Zimbabwe.

im not criticizing, i just said that you can do whatever you want but you have to face the consequences of your actions

you reap what you sow

you sow something sh it, you reap the sh it

if you want to reap better things you should(have to) sow better things

it's ok that you have realized its bad to be a degenerate but i dont understand why are you surprised that you have to face the consequences

Well said.

thats their problem and not yours
let them live in their shit

THEYLL NEVER LEARN IF YOU MAKE IT FOR THEM

That makes sense. Our civilisation has indeed reaped what it sowed. I just don't want this to be a fatal mistake for Europeans.

theach them how to fish and dont fish for them

>oy vey why you colonize us white man
>haha revenge time you can't do shit your grandchildren will be brown haha we won
>oy vey 6 trillion why is white nationalism rising again

it wont be you just have to sow better things in the future simply literally thats that

>oy vey why you colonize us white man
yes, a very real concern
>haha revenge time you can't do shit your grandchildren will be brown haha we won
its done by agents who want you to be divided and not said by the people who just want you to leave them alone
>oy vey 6 trillion why is white nationalism rising again
literally not even the same topic

you unironically did this due to globalism... connecting with foreign cultures via the www web was a boomer dream of the 90s. thanks dr. kiklemitzkowski

t. The nation that was forged from relentless violent conquest.

Give reparationz and housing to the original Europeans you massacred or displaced bigot.

The Russians should be able to move in droves to Budapest since you invaded them with Germany decades ago. You know, to better their lives. Do unto others.

Attached: 20773881-1BE5-47E6-B9C3-35F75CC297E5.jpg (724x496, 297K)

F-Fuc-Fucking-Kik-Kike-Fucking-Shill-Kike-Shill!

Attached: you.png (1195x832, 1.18M)

an exceptional argument grommit!

Thank you burgerfrend!

Good job man. Unfortunately, many africans are retards and want globalism.

you are retarded tho

No empire no opinion, and no - piggybacking Austria doesn't count