Redpill me on pyramids

Is there any connection here or is it just coincidence?

Attached: main-qimg-7d5e6e7091d0225467c5d01011c6cc7f.jpg (500x246, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ko-ZboCzR64
youtu.be/hGn4nYJjWNM
legacy-cdn-assets.answersingenesis.org/assets/pdf/am/v8/n2/ice-age-map.pdf
sacred-texts.com/cla/plato/critias.htm
sacred-texts.com/cla/plato/timaeus.htm
filmehd.se/the-revelation-of-the-pyramids-2010-filme-online.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVejksVkqkk
youtube.com/watch?v=6UxY7cxPABg
youtube.com/channel/UCsIlJ9eYylZQcyfMOPNUz9w/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GOTTA BE ALIENS AMARITE

Attached: 1525616003107.png (625x773, 143K)

I mean it does beg the question for why these buildings are in such very similar shape.

Definitely aliens

Attached: Carlos-Rodriguez.jpg (306x423, 20K)

Niggers can't into Archs.

Well there really was once a super continent.
There's more archeological similarities than just these. We can even see how the continents fit together and in the places they do, there's also fossils that match, when now the distances are immense.
And what it also means is that our world is much newer than they tell us.

Yes there is. Built by same worldwide culture. Pre Clovis is going to continue biting archeologists and anthropologists in the ass

Attached: ayy.jpg (400x405, 49K)

We already have an advanced civilization that was global like today, just as we have skyscrapers they built pyramids that were
architecturally similar but not the 100% same jus like you have skyscrapers in US, China and so on...
All of it perished either the 2012 movie stuff is legit and there is a reset evey now and then or the reptiles invaded us erased and made fake history as a cover

Pyramids are an effective way to build tall when your engineering tools, material, and knowledge is primitive.

Why didn’t whites build any pyramids?

the left one is shopped nigger

Attached: 1545956845143.png (794x807, 378K)

It's was kangz spreading there advanced tech. What you see in that pic are not just doors, they are stargates to ancient crack dealers, intergalactic welfare offices and where the white woman at.

Attached: We_was_SG1_n_shit.jpg (640x477, 69K)

we will never know the truth.Might as well be that there were already dozens of civillizations like ours who were resetted through a catacylsm.

what about the 3 holes then manigga, coincidence?

it's the easiest way to build a tall building without it collapsing. you can see children at the beach playing with sand and pilling it up in a cone/pyramidal shape without anyone teaching them about it, it's just a very basic shape.
but then again, according to science it's aliens.

Attached: 55g.jpg (852x480, 35K)

>just as we have skyscrapers they built pyramids
The pyramids were power generators.
Nothing more. There's a LOT of info on this now.
You can look it up.

youtu.be/Ko-ZboCzR64

yes. and the real age is unknown. they could be more than 100-200k years old. its impossible to really know

The video literally says there wasn't tombs, artifacts, etc inside the pyramids. Am I supposed to take this seriously.

Nope. Go back to sleep.

Attached: ra.png (1280x1219, 361K)

They were a, Power Station.

Attached: ghey.jpg (500x291, 39K)

> The video literally says there wasn't tombs, artifacts, etc inside the pyramids
That stuff was found in the Valley of the Kings.
Those aren't pyramids.

There weren't. Not in the ones at Giza anyhow. Can't speak for the cargo cult pyramids that are little more that rubble now though.

They were added afterwards by the nigger Egyptians that took over the white Egyptians.
Rome with it's degeneracy also killed off any pyramid powers.

word on the street is that the pyramids are pre dynastic

Pyramids are easier to build and more stable if you want something very very tall

It could just be that they were easier to construct

But that was way way before that any human existed, right?

Maybe past lives.
If ghosts, for example, inhabit a house that they died in, even though they aren't part of the physical realm nor can connect with any physical element within the house (also given that the Earth is spinning really fast), then what could bring ghosts to haunt a house is the fact that it's familiar to their own dwelling when they were alive, as evidenced by the fact that places where reanactments happen are often exposed to additional paranormal phenomenon. If you think about it, reincarnation can work the same way; the people want to come back to a familiar surrounding or a familiar location (Around the equator) and often bring back memories of a different time and place where there were pyramids; and in an effort to feel some spiritual nostalgia, they replicate those past life memories in their new bodies.
And that explains pyramids.

>Might as well be that there were already dozens of civillizations like ours who were resetted through a catacylsm.
What do you mean like ours? With the technology of today?

A theory and idea like that leads to multiple roads. Ex. What happened to their civilization and technology?

Have you considered this?

this is why we cant have nice things

> lookup hollow earth and expanding earth theories

Attached: 1567667438143.gif (720x720, 1.44M)

>earth spinning really fast
sure it is

Attached: cosmicegglandsbeyond.jpg (1460x1364, 519K)

Human civilization is periodically destroyed because we fail to learn how to create a livable global society. Evil has been winning for many cycles, and we have not yet passed the test of "let's make a world where we can live with honor, sensibility, and cleanliness." Instead, we keep trying to impress each other with TVs and by inviting worthless jungle people to shit in our streets as a fashion statement.

>it does beg the question

no it does not
you have no idea what begs the question means
but wait, this is Jow Forums!

Attached: fredo999.jpg (160x225, 13K)

How do you build a tall structure when you don't understand how to build proper support columns? You build a pyramid. Ancient peoples who couldn't cut stone built pyramids out of dirt. There's at least thousands of dirt pyramids around the world. Hardly anybody pays attention to them because they just look like hills.

Just because it wasn't white people.
It doesn't mean it was aliens.

i can't really say much about the pyramids outside of Giza because I haven't studied them much. But they are too similar not to have some sort of connection.

The pyramids at Giza were initiation chambers. Examlpe, the Kings Chamber and the Queens chamber had shafts that pointed to a specific star. On the day of initiation one would go into the chamber and lie in the sarcophagus to be bathed in the light of specific star for a few seconds. It was part of the ascension rights in the ancient priesthood. supposedly Crowley did it too and great knowledge and power were bestowed upon him if you believe that sort of thing.

Remnants of the last intelligent civilization, destroyed by solar micro nova at the beginning of the Holocene.

Attached: Cosmic_Patterns_and_Cycles_of_Catastrophe_The_Great_Year_Circular-Update.jpg (1703x958, 503K)

youtu.be/hGn4nYJjWNM
they were temples of initiation into the mysteries.

the Platonic Year

look at the niggers shitty pyramid compared to the chad indigenous mexicans

The nephilim built them. Not blacks. Not even whites. The angels copied what they saw in heaven.

Atlanteans, and what I mean by that is an advanced ice age civilization that was on both sides of the Atlantic who's culture spread around the world and likely had spread to the pacific.

Pasta for the graphic:
Some OC for you anons.
I made a map of the possible empire, settlements, and territory of Atlantis. I took a map of the ice age (~10,000 BC) that has what would've been exposed due to the low sea levels and turned it into this map. It had a bunch of shit about babal and it was unrelated to Atlantis, so I got that shit out of there. The island of Atlantis graphic comes from a 1600s map that a German jesuit drew based on Plato's legend so I superimposed it there just for a visual, and the Atlantic islands weren't in the map so I superimposed them too.

I put excerpts from the Crititias and Timaeus on the left side and put notes and a key for the map on the right. According to Plato, Atlanteans either controlled or had influence over the entire Mediterranean, it's own island, and several other islands in the Atlantic (shown in the solid red outline). Hypothetically, they could've controlled or had influence over parts of the coast of Northern Europe, the Atlantic Coast of Africa, and parts of the Americas (shown in dotted red line).

It's a good for thinking about all the civilizations that seemingly have similarities but have no explanation on how they're connected.
Just wanted to make a nice visual, check it out. Probably best to open it in a new tab.

Sauce for the graphic:
legacy-cdn-assets.answersingenesis.org/assets/pdf/am/v8/n2/ice-age-map.pdf
sacred-texts.com/cla/plato/critias.htm
sacred-texts.com/cla/plato/timaeus.htm

Attached: AtlantisMap.jpg (2287x795, 490K)

lazy

You might as well say it's also some alien thing that different tribes from separate places also independently developed pointy sticks

More OC

Attached: Pyramids.jpg (3058x4381, 3.49M)

They did:

And Atlanteans were said to be white or even Aryan.

colonizers familiar with Egyptian culture and religion

Attached: books of mormon.jpg (1024x768, 260K)

you fucking asshole. du elsker svart, dritt hud kvinner?

Attached: 155725848.jpg (722x712, 36K)

Attached: 1111.png (778x752, 428K)

i just want to say none of these come close to the giza plateau
the "khufu" pyramid is basically perfect and scientists are not able to explain why it encodes the speed of light in METERS per second when the pyramid itself was built using the royal egyptian cubit

>familiar with Egyptian culture and religion
>mistranslated Egyptian funeral rites as Bible adventures

Oh of course user. The Egyptians (and later to be fair the Aztecs and Mayans) perfected it.

You should actually look into the structure of the Great Pyramid. You're fooling yourself if you think it's basic.

Attached: it-s-the-chance-to-visit-the-most-important-Edb716344115fb9260976ac3d7c5adba1.jpg (561x856, 91K)

And I should add Egyptian lore says they got their knowledge from a previous civilization many think is that ice age culture.
It's insanely complex.

wait are you saying the people from the Book of Mormon mistranslated the Book of Abraham???? Sounds like you need to rewatch your gay-ass Jewish musical

Attached: 17492349_1275584215812179_8693883808135894607_o_1275584215812179.jpg (1207x670, 142K)

Single OP POSTER.
Thread is FULL of bots.

It raises the question: Was there a global power that was destroyed by ice ages? It takes confirmation bias to avoid asking obvious questions

Here’s a pretty good normie documentary
filmehd.se/the-revelation-of-the-pyramids-2010-filme-online.html
Here is one for ascended autists
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVejksVkqkk

>e-everyone is a bot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1567131524303.jpg (283x281, 11K)

>The pyramids were power generators.
Dumbest shit ever

What am I looking at here? I was raised Mormon and I have never seen these things

Fuck off with the gay bot thread bullshit

Well done ya dirty whore

Exactly.
Agreed.
Thanks fag.

Every chamber and hallway of the pyramid was sealed off from each other by granite plugs, including those shafts.
The great pyramid was never designed to be used for anything

If you are a basic civilization with basic technology but wish to build large monuments, there is literally no choice other than building a pyramid. It is basically the only choice if you only have muscle power, stones and ropes. It would be more extraordinary if lots of ancient societies did not build pyramids.

Baghdad battery, etc.. technology is gain and lost over thousands of years you idiot.

>scientists are not able to explain why it encodes the speed of light in METERS per second when the pyramid itself was built using the royal egyptian cubit
That’s extremely easy to explain:
>masons invented the speed of light to match the pyramid.
Same reason why tons of shit is encoded in the pyramid.

If you want to delf into some real mind boggling shit, research pic related.

This birdface motherfucker with his alien handbag/lamp has been found more or less depicted the same in multiple ancient civilisations, thousands of miles apart.

Attached: F952DC7B-2AE4-44C9-BC3E-16F179FA90C3.jpg (310x500, 61K)

>free masons built the pyramids
You're off by a few thousand years.

That doesn’t mean the pyramids were power generators you absolute retard

Looks like you misread that.

Attached: F5FA9E58-3FE4-4B97-8994-21F5BA0AFDAC.png (211x239, 6K)

>Here is one for ascended autists
Hey...
I hate when I link that video for people and they meme on me, there's a lot of fascinating info in there.

And everyone but afrocentrists are too blue pilled to even be capable of listening to the we wuz Mesoamerican theorists talk. Those videos contain a wealth of information tying megalithic sites and even groups of people together world wide.

Attached: e3cef0f82a269b4b9d23bf9821061d8d.jpg (2000x2000, 190K)

Interesting map. No evidence of a large island existing in the Atlantic during that period

The Great Pyramid was a power generator though unless you have a better theory. A lot of scientists have concluded that.

Attached: light bulb.jpg (950x450, 54K)

Atlantis was right here.

Attached: eye of the sahara.jpg (1500x1000, 387K)

That's a silly notion. Build a massive structure for no reason? Can you really believe that? Don't you see how stupid that sounds?
youtube.com/watch?v=6UxY7cxPABg
Here's a better theory

Ok lmfao yea I did.
But the speed of light existed before we were ever able to quantify it, so I don't think the masons "invented" it to match the pyramids.
The mathematical coincidences in ancient architecture still needs to be explained.
Archaeoastronomy has successfully explained the celestial alignments and why ancients did it imo.
Yea I know. I just put it there as a visual to show they came from the Atlantic Ocean.
I personally think it was the Azores when there was more land with the lower sea levels.
Look into John Anthony West, Graham Hancock, and people like them for a "better theory". The "super advanced ayys and tech" shit is cringe and discredits a lot of serious theories.

nikola tesla. smartest man known in the world. nazis used his technology. FBI seized it. thnak me later retards

Attached: 15966248_1730601480590934_4174349122775441368_n.jpg (733x379, 50K)

Easiest structure to make, seriously you can make them with a random pile of rocks.

Fuck off leaf. That's fucking retarded.

>A lot of scientists have concluded that.
You have got to be LARPing as a retard.

Attached: B181A222-E36E-4F2D-89F0-B155AA602AB3.png (900x729, 129K)

It isn't mind boggling. Human civilization is older than Mesopotamia and Sumeria. Those were just the latest survivors of the latest cataclysm 12k years ago when a gigantic comet hit Greenland and flash melted a lot of the then-ice-age ice over Greenland, causing massive global flooding and catastrophe every ancient text refers to as the great deluge or great flood. Humanity had a civilization that existed from 20k to 12k years ago, about 7k years in total, where they advanced from hunter gatherers to about 19th century levels. Some of their technology was more advanced, some less advanced. They had planes and great ships and explored the entire planet, colonizing a lot of different places and building a global civilization. Then when the comet hit, it destroyed nearly everything and only left survivors, primitive tribes who had always been there, and megalithic sites. Survivors and primitive tribes people grouped together in megalithic ruins and tried to restart new civilizations with the left over knowledge like astronomy, arithmetic, architecture, creating new cultures that all shared the same origins which explains perfectly why despite the distances, they are all so incredibly similar in various ways.

Science recently confirmed gigantic impact crater in Greenland and dating correlates to approx recorded dates of "great flood/deluge" in ancient texts like Dead Sea Scrolls and the Biblical flood.

Ok dummy it’s this simple. I have an imaginary unit of measurement called the “niggerfaggot”
The pyramid happens to be 1356 “niggerfaggots” long.
There, the pyramids now encoded the population percentage and violent crime rates of niggers in America circa 2019.

>planes
I agree with legitimately everything except the planes part, and I've seen others say that too.
Where are you getting the planes part in that?

All of those people parrot what scientists say, such as Chris Dunn. Don't latch onto pop figures like those. Those people believe it produced power too so idk where you're going with this.

It's a matter of fact. The dimensions are identical, it was mostly under water 11k years ago(before it sunk), the georaphy is the same, the same colored stones are present, what more do you need?

youtube.com/channel/UCsIlJ9eYylZQcyfMOPNUz9w/videos

Attached: 1549255936687.gif (1198x696, 295K)

Show some sources you fucking bitch

step 1. build square base
step 2. build smaller square on top
step 3. repeat
step 4. carve stones if you want it to look seamless

some idiot in 2019 will think an alien or giant did it

Attached: eheheh.jpg (251x242, 15K)

It's 200 miles in Africa ffs.
>posts YT channel
Fuck off leaf.

Like, one set of hieroglyphs that appears to show aircraft and tanks. Not seen anywhere else in Egypt.
Still, quite an interesting bit of hieroglyph

Attached: 85138040-8A92-4411-9519-E2916077F534.jpg (500x304, 57K)

Ahhhhh ok I know those. Never really connected them to the ice age civilization though. Thanks.

it was the first thing i built with legos as a child. am i special?

Attached: lego pyramid.jpg (1600x1200, 269K)

It has been explained and just because they were from the past doesn't make them stupider than us now, so pretending like them having electric power generators based off the same science people like Tesla used to make their free, wireless energy generators, is "advanced ayy lmao tech" is disnegenuous and stupid.

The reasons for the similarities in architecture, culture, religion and astronomical knowledge was because the people who lived there were trying to rebuild the ancient global civilization destroyed 12k years ago in a massive comet impact. There was 19th century equivalent (some things worse, some better) Human global civilization between 20k and 12k years ago, that existed from hunter gatherers, advancing to about 19th century within 7k or so years. After destruction, Humans again advanced from hunter gatherers to now in about 7k years.

I dont claim to know how its done because id feel like a dipshit talking about something ive never seen or touched before. Do you not feel a little stupid for making claims like this you dumb bitch?