Ethnicity Preservation Speech

Hey guys, is it possible to promote anti-semitism and anti-niggerism without getting arrested?
>It's illegal to state that the Holocaust didn't happen or was exaggerated
>not allowed to utter nigger as well.
>I'd love to tell race-mixing npc's something along the lines of "Burn coal, pay toll" without being hung on a cross/imprisoned.
Also Ethno-State idea thread.

Attached: some are born made to wave the flag.png (615x593, 376K)

>Hey guys, is it possible to promote anti-semitism and anti-niggerism without getting arrested?
Yes, you just can't be overt about it

>the first pic is tools being used as pawns to reach a goal
>the second pic is the goal, reached
FTFY

Based, redpilled and, dare I say, mashallah.
You just KNOW they will all vote for israel-""""skeptic"""" (wink wink) politicians.

Attached: Gigahabibi.jpg (1242x1394, 87K)

You'll just show everyone that you are a dumb asshole.

The entire purpose of the west was to spread western liberal democracy to the rest of the world, when colonialism failed the west failed. The human race should just settle in for the long melaze as it sinks back into barbarism and ignorance and wait for another chance at a global civilization.

Attached: 0C825FDE2F4543D28E585D39016796D5.jpg (775x801, 175K)

Yeah no shit, I'm trying to deprogram the npcs
you think anyone is going to be on my side besides other political incorrection officers?

Attached: 1567465257185.jpg (415x600, 58K)

Anyone else notice that the Washington Post actually agrees with us? Pic related is the slogan they've been shilling to btfo drumpf.

Attached: 1353247_1~2.jpg (630x123, 11K)

I appreciate their point of view

Attached: 2019_09_06_040349.png (545x309, 237K)

Promote building the various european families instead of focusing the conversation on blacks/jews/hispanics.

Attached: 20150912_BLP502.jpg (595x335, 44K)

Attached: 2019_09_06_034103.png (595x335, 373K)

Go home Mehmet, we want neither Jews nor Muslim pigs here.

Global civilization is retarded and necessitates destroying regional civilizations.

Mashallsh
ISLAM IS THE FINAL PILL

It means converting them, racism wasnt a thing until the futility of converting the rest of the world baffled western scholars.

I'd rather just have a bunch of unique civilizations working in scientific cooperation than a single global civilization. Global civilization sucks and brown people shouldn't be in Western nations any more than whites should be in Asia or Africa.

>It's illegal to state that the Holocaust didn't happen or was exaggerated

It is not illegal. However, if you need to talk about it without revealing your power level, just say you think it was 8-10 gorillion and the 6 number doesn't seem right. Get into debate. Then ask for proofs and show your work. Oh, tuns out it was 1.5 million. That is odd.

Liberals don't seem to be willing to accept that equality is a false God. Things will get worse before they get better.

come on I need one good idea to promote the ethno nation you guys

Attached: 1567555824520.jpg (1000x900, 205K)

Underground newspapers are a good tactic. The Jews and their Royal Good Goys hate counter speech. That's why they make speech illegal before weaponry.

Buy/seize land. Claim it for your own uses and purposes. Enforce your culture and ideals within the land. Boom. Ethno-state. Then again, if you need help with that concept, you may be too cucked to become an individual

Link?

Who is paying for those signs?

Hispanics are tanned European