You WILL eat the bugs

You WILL eat the bugs.

Attached: 1567663437492.jpg (640x614, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vpTHi7O66pI
youtube.com/watch?v=draYwUZAJAc
fallout.fandom.com/wiki/White_Glove_Society
newsweek.com/cannibalism-animal-kingdom-ultimate-taboo-humans-1455287?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=NewsweekTwitter&utm_medium=Social
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dont want to

i WILL not

Attached: 1561464720749.png (1808x2000, 1.12M)

You will eat the dragonfly salad. We have to stop global warming.

Attached: 1567662596506.jpg (656x676, 82K)

You will only be able to eat 20 lbs of meat a year in the future. You can eat unlimited bugs though.

Attached: Screenshot_20190906-191107.png (760x784, 112K)

Feed this shit to inmates at the prisons.

Attached: 1p9nvp.jpg (411x310, 26K)

Get this astroturf bullshit out of here, faggot

No, the bugs will eat you

Attached: greta.png (914x1200, 776K)

Stop burning fuels, stop using electricity, eat the bugs goy.

Attached: 1566139156046.png (960x904, 865K)

>if they believed
The French Revolution was a mistake: it allowed people who aren't capable of thinking rationally, they just believe, to spread all over the vital organs of society like a metastasis.

No one is eating those bugs, Chang.

I can just eat potatoes and tomatoes and shit instead. I guaruantee you, i will NEVER ever eat fucking insects, Shekelburgsteingoldhausenmann.

EAT THE FUCKING BUGS GOY

I can't stop laughing everytime I read these bug articles or hear bug talk
I was listening to the radio and they were talking about eating bugs the other day and I was almost crying from laughing and yelling out "Eat the FUCKING bugs!"

What will be the difference substituting one bio mass for another here? We're still going to have farms and extraordinarily overbreed some specific species, right? How will the effects on the environment change?

Well I eat 2-4 lb a week...nope...fuck that

>You WILL eat the bugs.

Nah, if things get that bad, we'll just eat the people who say we should eat bugs.

Flag checks the fuck out.

Attached: JuKwf9F.jpg (480x270, 33K)

I eat a MINIMUM of 365 lbs of meat a year.

>all countries must tithe 10% of their GDP per year to Israel or global warming will kill EVERYONE

i cant believe the kikes and commies are really pushing this shit, i will absolutely NOT eat fucking insects

we have NEVER done that in history.
yet we have eaten meat for 15,000 years.

what will happen when we run out of bugs and fake meat then?

This is very bad news for mealworms and crickets.

These vegans want to promote the holocaust of the insects...

The idea is to increase taxes so much on meat products that you will end up buying the bugs and fake meats, out of necessity, Germany is already on it.
You WILL EAT THE BUGS, goyim, it's about saving the planet!

Attached: 1504680401544.gif (800x597, 1.04M)

Do it again, Mr. Mealworm.

Attached: 1567241214480.jpg (384x384, 22K)

This is really starting to get creepy lol

Attached: christchan2.png (409x513, 144K)

You have seen nothing, the next step is to push cannibalism. First ironically, to outrage the prudes, after that they will push it unironically.

>what will happen when we run out of bugs and fake meat then?

Learn to make fake bugs??

I'm sure they can tweak that tofu to get the proper Roasted Roach flavor....

No. Well dine on the elites flesh before we eat bugs

no they already have begun to push cannibalism. was an article on dailymail not long ago

will the elites eat the bugs too?

Attached: jesus_money_changers.png (419x452, 309K)

THEN STARVE!!!!

Be Jew.

Think of a way to make money.

Promote insects as an alternative food source.

Throw in some climate scare stories to prod the unwilling.

Kerching. Shekels all round...

EAT YOUR BUGS GOY

No. They will continue to eat steak dinners. You however won't be able to afford the meat tax.

>deforestation
>totally nothing to do with the non whites than multiply like roaches

The roaches we are being told to eat?

If they mash them up to the point where they don't resemble or remind me of bugs in any way, I probably would eat them. At that point there's no difference between them and other animals' mince meat.

Plants are solar powered
Livestock eats plants
The claim that meat is bad for the environment is illogical

I think the move here is to invest in these products and become wealthy enough that you and your family can eat meat.

Attached: 1494715473588.jpg (500x442, 69K)

Locust, grasshopper and katydid are all kosher, so sayeth the Torah.

We didn't evolve with a high bug diet any time recently, so I'd be wary of unknown health risks.

>The claim that meat is bad for the environment is illogical
What about land-use change due to cattle farms?

I'm actually getting into the bug farming industry, it looks very promising. I personally wouldn't be caught dead eating bugs, but if these brainwashed freaks want to, I'm happy to sell to them.

fried grasshopper and some potato fries.

They're currently testing this in Canada right now. Meat prices are so artificially high everyone is looking for an alternative. They will sell "bug burgers" without telling you whats in them and a lot of unsuspecting people will buy them and only find out later what they ate.
They're not going to push this in your face, it'll be slid in the back door

Checked and fetal alcohol syndromed

The next step is to serve them In school lunches. Your kids will be served bug burgers. Your children will grow up liking them and they will end up asking you to cook them at home. You will eat the bugs.

its an improvement in most cases.
youtube.com/watch?v=vpTHi7O66pI

No

Oh look, another of these threads. Such easy (you) thread.

All that matters is that you eat the fucking bugs. They want to see you reduce yourself to eating bugs because that's one more thing that makes you into a bottom-feeding animal. That's all they want.

I'm afraid you don't have a choice. You are going to have to eat the bugs

I got a kilo of beef today, fuck the press.

I just ate an Elk burger. Just farm livestock different and open the variety up.

>almost 2020
youtube.com/watch?v=draYwUZAJAc

Attached: gordon-ramsay-angry-chef.jpg (600x600, 31K)

I aim to deliver on that campaign promise.

Attached: Just4u.gif (331x236, 3.81M)

Why not eat bugs AND keep delicious burgers and steaks?

Post YFW these people are the powerful pedos in pizza land.
fallout.fandom.com/wiki/White_Glove_Society

Attached: oh geez.jpg (225x225, 14K)

>Pestaurant
Well it's a clever name I'll give them that. But fuck niggers, fuck trannies and fuck bugs.

EAT THE FUCKING BUGS

Other than your feelings name one thing wrong with eating bugs ill wait

Attached: 1553674796263.png (434x521, 43K)

the most effective way to stop climate change is to stop mass immigration

Do the Jews also have to eat the bugs now, or am I being anti Semitic by raising the question?

They are not proper food and some are filthy and toxic.

Let's crowdfund a study measuring the methane output of bug farts

Let's eat Jews first and foremost. Bake them in the ovens at 1488 degrees and eat them instead. Spare the bugs and just eat the rats instead.

It's already here
newsweek.com/cannibalism-animal-kingdom-ultimate-taboo-humans-1455287?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=NewsweekTwitter&utm_medium=Social

just think in a few years Athletes will be excited to go to the white house for Donald Trump to feed them burgers as long as they're all beef.

Attached: Trump Burgers.jpg (649x434, 92K)

And every creeping thing that flieth is unclean unto you: they shall not be eaten.
Deuteronomy 14:19

Based lads.

They just will goy, okay? Eat the bugs

There are always deals on meat. See pic, just bought this chicken

Attached: 0D80CAD1-6F9A-496C-B954-4C1B0A3010CF.jpg (3264x2448, 1.75M)

>all beef
mcdonalds.

cmon man he sells them the meat from the mob connections. trump steaks are the whopper jr.

Come home White man

Attached: 3588C7BF-47F4-4345-8F55-C018B71B3291.jpg (640x932, 65K)

Well that's true, that fast food burger meat is kinda dubious but they do make the claim to be all beef..

Did your grandpa ever tell you about how he was so much better than the dumb hillbilly he left behind? Was he proud to tell that story? The story I got from my grandpa was something like, "They thought I was the dumb hillbilly, but they're the ones who had to move to the city to survive."

It's so frakking sad you don't even know your own history. There should be a word for Whites in America who were forced off their land into the cities. The fact that there isn't one shows you how much Jews care about ya. The same Jews who conned ya outta your land. The same Jews who aborted half of ya. These are the same Jews now telling ya to eat pea protein, bugmeal, people, and enjoy your apartment box. Now you're telling me that's what I need to feed my kids or else I'm a backwards hillbilly?!? As if my father and father's father all the way back is just a bunch of dumb hillbilly farmers who didn't know proper nutrition because they were smart enough to keep the land? Where do you get off?

Pardon my French, but I mean god damn, LMAO.

You what? People left the countryside because of industry. Agriculture jobs became automated. The only option was to move to the cities for work.

bugs have more protein and fewer calories than conventional meat produkts

>Agriculture jobs became automated
If by "automated" you mean done by illegal spics for rich assholes who totally consolidated agriculture and ruined the quality of our food while offsetting the cost of their work force on taxpayers, then yes those jobs were automated.

>muh economic opportunity
And now you're gonna be eatin bugs, LOL. You retarded White urbanites deserve to be exterminated. You're genetic waste that couldn't hack farming.

I'll raise my own fucking livestock before I eat those bugs. You kikes can chow down on that shit all your lonesome.

Send me some samples.

then thiss doessnst effect you

they are flooding the white countries with third world poopskins, this added demand on the meat and dairy industries will not be able to be met. if theses shitskins arent convinced to eat insects or other protein sources there will be mass starvation in the first world ass meat and dairy industry will never be able to expand enough to meat all the demand. everyone doent have to eat bugs, but chinks, mexcians, and africans maybe able to be convinced. you want this to happen, otherwise you will not have easy access to meat in a couple decades

And it's going to be a cold fucking day in hell long before you get a Norwegian to eat bugs just he can fit 10 more niggers.

yeah but you cant just market bugs to poopskins, that would be racist. but whites should be smart enough to see the issue and promote this so that poopskin demand for meat is curbed over the next few generations resulting in the industry being saved
otherwise you and your children will face a world where meat is an expensive rarity

If it's cheaper I'll eat it. Fuck, i'll raise my own crickets. Imagine the costs. And I can feed them vegetables I grow so I know nothing's being pumped into them.

The fucked up part is the quality of the food. If there would have been some kind of larger net-benefit, even in service to the humanist notions rationalists of all sorts will reach for when trying to justify what's been done to agriculture here, I could almost accept it as all being part of the greater good at that point. But it was just basically strip-mining, for profit. Soil degradation, the loss of culture, the declining quality of nutrition for conventional agriculture, fucking immigration, etc. They had an issue a couple of years back, with their imported labor force. They forgot to add folic acid (a synthetic form of folate) back into the grains they destroyed by means of conventional farming. So you had all of these spic babies being born to diabetic mothers, without brains and hearts and missing body parts and other kinds of Lynch tier horror stories. Stories like that are a great analogy for what's been done to American agriculture. It's the biggest ZOG shit show in human history.

It's not like eating bugs is that big of a leap at this point. With the abuse we've taken in total complacency, this sort of thing is just a natural progression.

not if I can help it

no i literally wont

Attached: 1558096245179.png (692x630, 307K)

They did this with soiburgers in the 90s. No one was told.

of it were a minced paste like for a sandwich i would at least try it. ate a whole cicada once for 5 bucks and it was not that pleasant. legs, wings, exoskeleton

Faggot. Why not just drink your boyfriends cum you redditor

cricket tub-mac 6 nights a week will be the leaf standard whether you like it or not

Yes leftists... Eat bugs. It will make meat cheaper for me and then I will eat steaks several times a week

Attached: eatup.png (961x399, 50K)

Eat dirt goy

Its A Modest Proposal.

Attached: 1565834659451.gif (300x225, 1.72M)

Well said

Eat jews long before bugs

How about India, China, and goddam fucking Africa stop breeding like the vermin they are. That will solve alot of problems.