How are we not supposed to become pessimistic and blackpilled?

This country is fucking doomed.

Attached: 1540711397493.jpg (620x452, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2019/09/06/exclusive-feds-demand-apple-and-google-hand-over-names-of-10000-users-of-a-gun-scope-app/#33a658a02423
youtu.be/IVSSdni-mio
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The world is doomed.

Attached: 58943a204bc9f-185120_1200.png (1200x800, 1.24M)

My country is doomed and I'm pessimistic and blackpilled.

avoid the void via vidya

From the ashes, a Phoenix will rise.

Attached: 0000000.jpg (1200x800, 104K)

We're in this together, krautbro.
I just don't understand how things got so bad. 20 years ago, the majority of my town had blue/green eyes and low crime rate. Now I can't step outside 2 minutes without seeing a nigger or hearing spanish spoken.

Yeah you are right, it's probably over for us whites.
I live in a very small village and here are four fucking kebab stores and only one "traditional" resturant. Also almost everyone speaks turkish.

Why can't they just stay in their own fucking countries? Jesus Christ. Do they feel 0 empathy?

Faith, brother. Without it all are lost.

Attached: Jesus Christ, Conqueror of Satan.jpg (1340x2048, 570K)

Attached: 1542698226516.png (1920x1200, 227K)

Just like your wife
HAHAHAHA

i don't want to be the fucking ashes

Attached: shutterstock_96022541.jpg (1000x750, 724K)

When you hit the bottom the only way is up. And when you go up, there is no limit.

Attached: guino-dragon-ball-z-akira.jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

Just post the non-hispanic white population statistics and there will be an end to this horror

Yeah IDK, the past 5 years have blown my mind. I think we are engaged in psychological and spiritual warfare.

Just eat a burger, bro.

we're all in this together lads, dont lose hope.

Attached: 1562625464075.jpg (320x320, 15K)

Attached: 1554331256887.jpg (732x461, 106K)

Oh quit your whining and drink your problems away like the rest of us.

Fuck off kike

nice try shareblue

You glow

it is and there is no going back. For just today fed niggers completely jump the shark pretending the law is even a thing in 2019. forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2019/09/06/exclusive-feds-demand-apple-and-google-hand-over-names-of-10000-users-of-a-gun-scope-app/#33a658a02423

Attached: 1557107753355.png (487x422, 292K)

>How are we not supposed to become pessimistic and blackpilled?

Attached: 1485398678794.jpg (800x818, 547K)

Look outside and see the ruin.
Look inside and see the Sun.

Attached: 1567668824431.jpg (1024x666, 88K)

Just saying the truth

kek so?
America's gay and full of beggar shitskins.
Just ride it out until it gets too bad, then take the food, run to europe with the weapons, and murder loads of arabs while the niggers get enslaved by the last remaining jews in the US.
It's gonna be brutal as fuck and fun

Focus on whatever makes you happy or at least distracted. Don't kill yourself. That's like giving the Jews over nine thousand blowjobs.

Attached: wen day is dark alway rember happy day.png (1200x675, 992K)

I'm okay to be fucking ashes if that makes us win

Fuck chinks

Attached: 1567268829806.gif (381x512, 533K)

You don't seem to understand that our countries are already finished. Only countries that still even have a chance are some european ones.

Look at the Greeks, look at Rome, look at Assyria, Egypt - this is our future.. browner and lazy and hopeless just riding on the tales of our past.

Just be glad your country is being flooded with chinks instead of spics and poos like america.

Have faith in our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Who cares about our countries.
Our "nations" are run by kikes who hate us, filled with foreign invaders...

Our peoplw ill live and carry on as always, things will just change, and we will have to struggle. Our people need to be humbled. the average white person is too content whacking off his cock to a computer screen and watching netflix. things have to get really bad for things to get better.
This douesnt mean you should give up, thats just pathetic. Imagine the people during th black plague just gave up... 3/4 of eurpoeans dying en masse, yet they carried on and lived to prosper. until you give up youre not hopeless.

you have to get on antidepressants goy! your feelings of the world being lackluster and doomed are a symptom of depression!

chinks are just as bad, in fact theyre awful. A popular video gained infamy online last year of a group of chinks in markam ontario fighting over corn because it was on sale... theyre like zombies, theyll never be like us.
in fact id say its worse, becase if youre surrounded by niggers who cause crime people get sick of it and vocalse it. but being replaced by chinks, everyoine just thinks theyre just dandy,, in the end youre still replaced.

>>Fear
>>Disillusionment
>>Demoralized
>>Black pilled
Stop acting like a nigger and fight. The rest of us are tired of dragging you into the future!

Attached: fegrhtjyuui.gif (480x270, 2.25M)

This is my hometown.
It was 90% German in the 90s.
Now it's like 50% German.
There is no way back. Racewar or downfall.

Attached: woolworth-2.png (1200x900, 1.76M)

As long as white men exist, there is still hope

Sometimes I wonder if the white millennial nigger-wannabes will grow into their late 30's, 40's and 50's and finally realize what they're doing with their lives is stupid and immature as fuck, and give up the niggerdly mindset.

Attached: 1540259276244.gif (500x450, 725K)

You're damn right user!
Here OP have some inspiration.
youtu.be/IVSSdni-mio
Hope it helps a little.

Consider the fact that practically all inventions and discoveries which matter were made by white people.
Now consider the fact that with us gone the world will fall into eternal darkness and persist in a doomed state it will never claw itself out of with all new invention stagnating and coming to a halt.

That's real happiness right there. Knowing that there's an all natural self destruct built into existence in the event that we go extinct. With our doom theirs is assured. We've won no matter what.

Looking at this picture alone, it's showing I'd say 9 out of 10 of these people are foreign and not of German decent.
You think your hometown is "like, 50% German" ?
user, it's probably worse than you can imagine.
>inb4 mutt - no shit, it's bad all over. Whites are being replaced.
At my workplace the majority of people are Muslim as well. Many Indian as well.
I'm in the minority - even as far as males in my workplace, i'm even more of a minority. Lots of women, outnumbering the men. (Tech company)

My spite is the only thing keeping me going at this point. It'll feel really good when you can finally say "I told you so".

Don't fall for blackpills. We are growing rapidly around the world. Racial politics are starting to be discussed in mainstream. The anti-whites are freaking out and are going full throttle with their propaganda so be careful, don't fall for the blackpills. Self improve. Support and spread alt media. Redpill normies. Victory within 5 years.

Larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp larp
That's all you cringecases do

Dont lose hope partner, We still have our arms, we still dominate the rural areas, and we have a white population, that while shrinking, is being pushed further and further right every day. If we play our hand right, we can win this, the frog must be froced to jump from the pot before it boils.

at the risk of sounding like a shill, just unplug from the internet for a few days/week and work/find a job/hobby

Attached: 1537806283678.png (1280x720, 1.42M)

We really did luck out getting east asians mostly.

Attached: dudeweedmao2.jpg (429x520, 52K)

>We've won no matter what.
Well not exactly. There is only one way to win, but none of the ways to lose are devoid of satisfaction.