Wut

wut

Attached: Screenshot_20190906-180656_Twitter.jpg (2220x2110, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimates/riskbehaviors.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can't make this shit up

Attached: 1542552413822.jpg (321x264, 8K)

It's amazing how every single thing she said is wrong

We can't protect women all the time from our bad men. I wish we could, but we're not always there to police ourselves ladies. As a result, you should be pro equality and support equalizers such as guns which make men and women almost completely equal in a fight! Freedom of technology brings equality!

>we need to empower women
>nooo don't empower women

>I don't approve of the way you're fixing the problem I'm bitching about

make people stop rape instead of letting them rape and then protect yourself when they try to rape you.

Imagine being this sheltered from the world.

that many likes, wtf?

brave and stunning

Ok Shailja, I'm all open to what I'm sure are your brilliant ideas to stop all rape. After all, like you said, rape is a women's issue.

>make people stop rape instead of letting them rape and then protect yourself when they try to rape you.
will fix what I said here.

What I meant is that she is trying to say
>"Make sure people dont want to rape others anymore instead of letting them be ok with raping others and then protect yourself when they try to rape you."

Imagine a father spank a children, he could leave the house or call the cops and etc...., but what the girl want is that the father was the kind of father that think its bad to spank their childrens.

why don't we give a town to women, no men allowed. then we can see the future.

Do these idiots think it's possible to control everyone in a nation absolutely? Christ the delusion of these fuckers, they'd bump into walls until death if they weren't told specifically not to.

This shit is slung around by over-educated upper class morons who've never encountered a human predator.
Spend a day in the projects, then tell me white man bad.

Attached: nuck figgers.png (1031x790, 296K)

Men don't owe women their labor, nor their emotional labor.

Attached: Korn-upset.jpg (300x430, 19K)

Why don't we stop building vaults and just teach people to not rob banks?

Another example, imagine that everyone found abortion to be absurd thing to do, at this hypothetical world we wouldn't need abortion laws, because no one would abort.

>"Well you see we need to educate men about rape culture, and I just so happen to be available to give talks on that very subject for a very reasonable rate..."
The sooner you realize all this dumbfuckery is about talentless women trying to promote speaking events, teaching worthless classes, and generally just soaking up dollars however they possibly can, the sooner all this stupidity will make sense.

Attached: jew merchant chan_1.png (687x682, 28K)

>>Don't protect yourself!!

Attached: noq111pnq -- 1585 -- dxh111aej'.jpg (598x314, 34K)

She's got a point. Maybe swedes should stop raping women

Looks like Im goin to South Africa

last one I heard about
they forced the guy to impregnate 3 of them
and the babies went to ritual sacrifice

Why the fuck! Did we allow every joe and Jane blow with an opinion on the internet!

woman posting reads like grug posting

99.9% of rape is a drunk whore regretting her decisions. I can't remember the last time I heard about some rapist breaking into a house in the middle of the night and committing a real rape.

>Make sure people dont want to rape others anymore instead
It is what she's trying to say and hilariously highlights how women are basically fucking retarded children who never grew up, ironic considering shes trying to flex about the stronk of women and equal rights.She's implying and thinks you can actually program the world to function like a disney kids movie, like a child. On top of that, like a true dumb cunt, she advocates for group punishment for a group where the majority are not even close to this. Women are the niggers of gender.

my jimbo's have surpassed the ability to be quacked

ain't that just frickin' crazy?

Uh. Be woman. Carry CS spray. Don't get retard drunk in stupid places with stupid people. The astounding result is you aren't raped. Good job.

I don't understand why anyone would think this way. The only thing protecting you from every other monkey you live with is the concept of morality. When that fails, which it inevitably will, you should be prepared. It's no different with rape. Someone, somewhere, doesn't give a fuck what "the moral and ethical implications of rape" and doesn't give a shit about the law either. So why leave yourself open like they?

I'm gonna #BeyondRape you OP.

their argument is that rape should not exist at all and until global rape rates are reduced to 0% then it will always be a problem to dictate politics

wow so you get laid and get the praise of moloch? theres literally no downside

It happens. There's the famous Central Park rape for instance. The problem is that (((feminists))) are conflating normal sex, including completely sober, consensual sex, as rape.

>He can't green text

you dumb bitch as long as there are dicks and pussys theres gonna be rape, prepare yourself, be vigilant, stay safe

Attached: 4p9r5.gif (360x270, 1.57M)

downside is you get AIDS
upside is you can tell your friends you went to SEAUF AHFRIGA

>downside is you get AIDS

just take that medicine that faggots take

>fucking niggers

People speak just to hear themselves talk...

>rape is a women’s issue
Bitch has obviously never seen Oz.

I have a feeling when some women hear this they don't process it correctly. Instead of hearing the entire thing and understanding how stupid the premises is, all they hear is
>"Don't blame women, blame men!"

Boy if i were a rapist, I too would support this tweet.

This person related to Trudeau?

Attached: Justin-Trudeau-Kill-Enemies-win.jpg (780x439, 61K)

This is where it gets obvious that any whinging about any 'oppression' problem is just about whinging and not about reducing the problem.

My god, you live in a fantasy world. Don't you think we would stop people from wanting to rape if we could? Since you liberals are fond of understanding degenerates, why don't you have sympathy for the rapist? The rapist is likely born with the desire just like faggots and trannies.

>Crime hasnt always existed and wont always exist

>don't defend yourself fellow wahmen
Does she realize

Attached: rhodesian_chicks.png (500x716, 234K)

Jesus. Women leaders are always a mistake.

Oh it happens. You don’t hear about it because of the narrative the news wants to keep up. Maybe some friendly user has a bunch of those perp-victim photo collages handy.

>giving a shit what a female has to say

Their brain wiring doesn't allow them to think in a purely logical manner. They can't avoid bringing emotion into every thought. We should feel sorry for them

It's as simple as telling a rapist not to rape!

Heterosexual transmission beyond the first 6 months of infection is largely a myth. Shit DOES happen... but generally nope.

cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimates/riskbehaviors.html

>for every 10,000 blood transfusions from a donor with HIV, the virus is likely to be transmitted 9,250 times

>risk of transmission for receptive penile-vaginal sex is 8 per 10,000 exposures

>or insertive penile-vaginal sex, the risk of transmission lowers to 4 out of 10,000 exposures

The entire HIV thing is an issue that primarily revolves around faggots, bisexuals, and drug addicts. There are some people that get caught in the crossfire as well, but those are the main groups.

That's just how women are. They literally think like children

The one thing that happens to increase those basal risk rates significantly
>Sexually transmitted diseases, acute and late-stage HIV infection, and high viral load.

Essentially man fucking, and drug addicts. Anyone who isn't newly infected is most likely not going to pass it on. Which means you gotta be fucking people like crazy to come across a new infection or get very unlucky...

>Dont put up a fence to protect the sheep from wolves, just teach wolves to not eat

Attached: 1F55857B-C12B-4116-A340-BCF3C6863E0C.jpg (960x720, 271K)

Castrate males at birth. Problem solved.

Decriminalize rape

When you tell women and girls to not learn self defense and preventative activity, or to not carry weapons against rapists, you're inviting easy rape. You're just saying "All women are totally at the mercy of every last man's assumed perfect goodwill towards women."

Start calling for self responsible individuals. Stop blaming patriarchy. Make a world beyond matriarchal liberal fantasies.

Feminist matriarchy wants us to believe that if we ban rape that rape won't happen and never will happen again. The myth of the lack of rape is inherent and implicit in the feminist matriarchal utopia. This myth serves feminist matriarchy fantasy by transferring all sense of responsibility, including evidence and self agency, off of the victims of rape. Feminist matriarchy stays unaccountable. Men are the sole cause of rape. ALL men should be to blame.

Masculinity in inherently wrong because patriarchy. Rape culture is how feminist matriarchy and the radical left sustains the hegemonic myth that all men are rapists, and should be treated as such, for the benefit of all women. So women never have to hold themselves or other women accountable. Rape is a yoke onto men.

I agree with this cunt .. to an extent.
There are clearly certain demographics who think rape is their culture or their right.
Kill all nigger, spic, and moozlum men and you will have solved 97% of the rape problem.

Is this cunt ling to join this effective solution?

pic made me lel

you IDIOT, OP. the reason we say there is rape culture in the west and not murder culture is that rape reports are not taken seriously by law enforcement most of the time and they pretend like women are just 'making things up'.

to be fair it's easier for SJWs to play the victim if they actually become victims

Why do so many women refuse to get a rape test taken?

>Make a world BEYOND RAPE.
>BEYOND RAPE
kekeke, yea let's go "BEYOND"

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 352K)

But the notion that a perpetrator’s identity must be pieced together through bits of physical evidence points to a rape kit’s implicit assumption: that anyone who gets one done either doesn’t know who their assailant is, or assumes that assailant will deny that sexual contact occured. And that's the problem with rape kits.

>adding further evidence is a problem because it goes against some world that our current assumptions about rape are wrong

wut

We should make rape illegal

how the fuck anybody in real life eats this shit up as being progressive is beyond me but its funny as hell to read

Attached: 8fc09416b73f02f4fa53db347929b54c34769094d3dfd0818a09aa5132cc792e.jpg (255x220, 8K)

Attached: Safe-Space-gun-girl-1.jpg (768x545, 86K)