ONE. Just ONE single BWC is enough to end the career of the left's greatest prodigy

ONE. Just ONE single BWC is enough to end the career of the left's greatest prodigy.

Attached: Screenshot_20190906-161558_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1263, 546K)

her husband is jewish.
jews aren't white.
with jews you lose.

That look on her face.

Attached: Tim-Mynett-2.jpg (800x700, 52K)

Attached: 1567793859579.png (1992x1992, 1.07M)

Memes aside, Omar is a pretty hot little brown thing. That basedcuck looking faggot managed to land such a spicy African temptress?
Perhaps I should start trawling black neighbourhoods, do my part to upgrade the global gene pool.

Attached: 1490674420396.jpg (1080x1080, 125K)

How many Odin dicks do you think AOC gobbled in her way up out of her own volition?

She looks like someone who would gaggle on white dicks whenever she is offscreen.

She's really not. Black women can definitely be hot, but Ilhan is not attractive.

You guys do know she is trying to enter the jewish pedo elite. This is just a symbolic union so she can also harvest adrenochrome with Hillary.

I think she's pretty cute

Flag checks out

We Jews continue to stand with Ilhan Omar. Fuck Drumf and fuck Jow Forums

Attached: tumblr_pmvnylOLQ71y6j88oo1_1280.jpg (1000x818, 144K)

Wait, did that sheebon cuck her nigger husband for a whiteboi?!

Aaaahaha Muh Dick btfo

And you also fuck animals

>>Brother
>>Divorce

Attached: yurtfyguhjoiuy.jpg (1003x704, 332K)

Ilhan = I Like Hating At Niggers

Yes

I just I M A G I N E my gf sick of my tiny white dicklet and fantasizing about being pumped full of bbc. She’s always thinking about it and tries to stay faithful. Then one day, she bumps into a black guy at the store and immediately gets wet. Then she loses control and starts to flirt with him. She gets caught up and forgets all about me. Before she knows it, they’re making out and invites him to our home. She looks at the pictures of us and has a second thought. The he walks in oozing masculinity and she gives up. She grabs his massive member, she can barley get that pretty white mouth around it. Her pussy is dripping at this point. Then he lays back and watches her squeeze it in. Her pussy is being stretched and she moans with pleasure. Her tiny white pussy is being wrecked by BBC. She’s coming over and over again, her legs can’t stop shaking. Then he bends her over, and he puts his big meaty hands around her shoulders. Then he says, “It’s all ogre now...” She looks over and noticed his hands are green and he has a foul odor. Then he whispers in her ear with breath that smelled like onions, “This is my swamp...”

The love the BWC

Attached: 5816134D-835C-45F4-AABB-8ECDF7EB39E9.jpg (513x767, 51K)

>Kamala Harris is married to a white
Jews aren't white.

>Just ONE single BWC is enough to end the career of the left's gre

the left was just being tsundere all along (´・ω・`)

Attached: 1566963213329.jpg (3051x1200, 609K)

Checked. Absolutely revolting pic tho, going to lie down for awhile.

Based bean