Cope

cope

Attached: christianity.png (500x667, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WNT4gFWboA8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It doesn't matter if it's false because I have FAITH

Attached: 1562949850823.png (454x520, 13K)

If you weren't a godless kike, you'd know that God gave people free will, and some people will abuse that free will to do evil.
To prevent them from doing evil is to go back on his gift of free will.

Attached: That merchant.jpg (182x277, 15K)

Christians have never ever been able to answer this.

>Allows beings to come into creation knowing that they're destined for eternity in hell. Thanks god!

Yes, God could annihilate evil, which would include annihilating all sinners.

Be grateful for His mercy.

Gotta break some eggs to make an omelette

>Cannot answer adequately thus resorts to vague idiom.

Thanks for clearing it up for me user

>Durr faggosexuality isn't free will in action
Right, because having gay sex is an inevitable human function to them like pissing and shitting. Also,
>Nobody ever said god only gives good things

>Using a flawed viewpoint to try and justify why your life is shitty
An all knowing power understands that free will is a very valuable thing.

Don't follow Christianity because it's true.
Follow it because it's the best game in town.
Any other faiths (and lack thereof) produces terribles societies. We all know the best societies are those with christianity as the main religion.

How do you know that? You've never lived in any other.

Everyday I'm alive on this planet I learn more about the nature of evil and the desire of some to embrace it. I am forever grateful to my creator for allowing me this opportunity to witness the lengths a prideful spirit will go to in order to prove it's Independence from righteousness.

On the day of my salvation, when I stand in the presence of God, I will thank him for sparing all those who were made aware of the deficit in their soul apart from him. I will thank him for offering us all the opportunity to admit our complete and utter failure to accomplish anything good in this world. I will make it known that at no point in the infinite timeline that is my inheritance, will I ever turn away from him in hubris.

I'm am certain, on some level I will lament the loss of all those who could not make peace with God almighty, but I'd be lying if I said I would ever bother to look back at this world with any regret.

Agree. But this is due to (the majority of) social and moral prescriptions laid out in the bible and not because they're prescribed by some mythical Abrahamic god. Agreed?

A universe with free will but without evil is contradictory.

If God is omnipotent then how can we have free will?

All I want to know is... if we're supposed to be the prized project, why we gotta wipe our asses and all other animals don't? Give us a prolapsing anus, or make us shit pellets that aren't messy like all the others, faggot.

What you see as evil is beneficial too the development of the human soul. Earth is a type of purgatory where you have there opportunity to rise or fall greatly.

Damn this guys been drinking the kool aid

Because he allows us to. If god rolls a random number machine, even if he knows what the outcome will be, it is still random as he did not chose to manipulate it, God simply chooses to not manipulate our daily goings for the most part. Life may as well be a large filter testing us against eachother to see who is worthy for the kingdom of heaven on content of their character, and by their deeds. God may know the exact outcome, but the outcome is still free.

Thank you for the explanation

Attached: obr5000.jpg (1406x1988, 770K)

Where is the soul?
Whats it made of?
How does it transport to heaven after you die?
Where is heaven?

Watch the christfags refuse to answer all these. I think deep down they know the whole story is bs, they just want to believe it so they convince themselves.

Sorry but the mental gymnastics are here are staggering. 1. God initiates random number machine. 2. God being omniscient exactly what the random will fall as. 3. Result of machine is still considered random.

No. Sorry. Don't buy it. If the number is preordained the result was never 'free'. Same thing applies to humans.

>god knows whether youll get into heaven before youre born, but dont worry its still your choice
This is thinking about causality at a brainlet level. The universe operates by physical laws and determinism. Youve got this whole elaborate story about god testing everyone but it doesnt line up with how causation actually works.

This user gets it.

Sounds more like you're the coping degenerate.

Attached: obr251.gif (686x1074, 48K)

How would we know what good was without evil?

How long as existence existed exactly?
Was there ever a point where nothing existed?
How long did nothing exist before it existed?
How did existence begin to exist?
How does energy work?
How does the human brain work?
How does time work?
What happens to the energy of a living creature after it dies?

Watch this guy answer these. I think deep down he believes he is intelligent enough to answer these questions. He has already convinced himself.

Show us the way Bright Eyes.

Without evil, how would we know good?

See

>God and the devil are one and the same

maybe the whole point is that god is beyond human comprehension

kek
kike worshippers can never find a decent argument to this.

God creates people with the free choice to either accept him or deny him. When you deny him, the only alternative is hell. Which is where it looks like you are heading.

Well done you've convinced me. You've convinced me that I am absolutely right

An omnipotent being can make an omelette without breaking any eggs, actually.

Btw crepes suck

Incorrect. Jesus died for our sins, so there's no way anyone could ever go to hell. Your bible disproves you, faggot.

Attached: 1566271567776.jpg (194x260, 10K)

>if God doesn't do exactly as I want he's evil!
>Dad why didnt you buy me an iphone? I hate you

Is christianity even a thing in gookland?

>pls luv me i cretd u
>y wnt u luv me
>i new u woldnt luv me so burn in hell!!!1111!!!

This is what the abrahamic god sounds like

>Caring what random people on the internet believe
>2019
Boy you have much to learn, sk

>An all powerful God that does not prevent evil cannot be good
This is foolishness. Love, at least on some level, requires choice.

You're a major cuck i can tell

but, why is suffering necessarily evil? lifting weights hurts, but it's good for you. if your consciousness is eternal (it is) then the suffering you endure in this finite amount of time on earth will be subjectively instantaneous in the long term, and you will have learned from your experiences, gaining the fruits of temporary pain.

How the fuck would you know how he operates, you're not god.

>godless kike
okay retard

>God is a physical being that is actually all knowing, all powerful, etc
>God isn't purely meant as a symbolic manifestation of the knowledge and good and power that Man can achieve
Who's REALLY the brainlet here

yea ok
fight me, god

Imagine not understanding that definitionally that God need not adhere to any human standard meaning that any definition of good that could be used would be self contained in him, thus making it impossible for him to ever commit an evil act.

"evil exists" is an assumption. is it evil when a fox eats a mouse?

Attached: homo-naledi-1.jpg (1110x660, 108K)

Does this mean that, in fact, god might be a bit of a cunt?

I mean by human standards. Naturally.

BECAUSE GOD / DEVIL ARE THE SAME ENTITY

And it feeds on our loosh (joy/sorrow)

They have for 2000 years. You mongs are too stupid to understand the arguments.

Enlighten us....

Because, God can know all the potential possibilities without making you choose a particular one.

Does good know all the potential possibilities or the finite outcome? Which one is it?

except causality and determinism break down on quantum level and macro is just a complex superposition of those random quantum states.

I've been thinking this is the truth lately also

Here is a passage of Scripture that illustrates how God's omniscience works in relation to human decisions.

I Samuel 23: 7. And it was told Saul that David was come to Keilah. And Saul said, God hath delivered him into mine hand; for he is shut in, by entering into a town that hath gates and bars.

8 And Saul called all the people together to war, to go down to Keilah, to besiege David and his men.

9 And David knew that Saul secretly practised mischief against him; and he said to Abiathar the priest, Bring hither the ephod.

10 Then said David, O LORD God of Israel, thy servant hath certainly heard that Saul seeketh to come to Keilah, to destroy the city for my sake.

11 Will the men of Keilah deliver me up into his hand? will Saul come down, as thy servant hath heard? O LORD God of Israel, I beseech thee, tell thy servant. And the LORD said, He will come down.

12 Then said David, Will the men of Keilah deliver me and my men into the hand of Saul? And the LORD said, They will deliver thee up.

13 Then David and his men, which were about six hundred, arose and departed out of Keilah, and went whithersoever they could go. And it was told Saul that David was escaped from Keilah; and he forbare to go forth.

So David asks God if Saul is on the way to destroy the city of Keilah, and will the men of Keilah will betry him. God says "yes". David leaves. Saul went home. God knew what would happen if David did nothing. Obviously, God also knew what would happen if David left the city. David chose to leave the city. Pretty simple to understand. God knows all the potential possibilities, he allows us to choose from among them. From out perspective, that is free will.

Wow, look at all these gaps in our knowledge! Surely there is room for all your gods to secretly reside in these gaping gaps.

If you want answers about why a rational man fails to believe wild fairy tales, ask an atheist.

If you honestly want answers to scientific questions, you'd ask a scientist. So perhaps you're not very honest, are you?

Only an idiot or a Gnostic would say that.

There will be no atheists in heaven.

If you weren't retarded you would have realized the image addresses what you said

Enlighten yourself. You are the only one who can.

youtube.com/watch?v=WNT4gFWboA8

Attached: 1566329458915.jpg (500x613, 41K)

>does god want to prevent evil?
No
>then god is not good / loving
Why are atheists so fucking illogical?

>What is free will?

Attached: 1548964157332.jpg (800x1200, 139K)

>Imagine not understanding that definitionally that God need not adhere to any human standard
So you cannot possibly describe your gods with any detail that a human would understand?
A NEW FUCKING GAP!
*Wew lad!*

The value in Christianity came more from the morals it taught rather than god looking out for people. Importance of family and community and all that. Not really that different from paganism, which was more focused on practical teachings and methods to keep society going hidden in religion than communing with gods.

I think you meant "omniscient", but the answer is on point.

Perhaps our perception of finite outcome is simply that: perception. Who's to say that we don't pursue all paths at all times in a many-worlds scenario?

>Frewill as a function not a goal
Theres the flaw in your argument you are trapped in an utilitarian mindset

>There will be no atheists in heaven.
Nor in hell

You're either baiting me rather well or too retarded to respond. I can't decide...

the Fibonacci ratio, the golden ratio, is God's figure print.

God does not have to actively interfere, for it is all imprinted upon our realm. God has long moved beyond us.

Attached: 1565217295411.jpg (1400x1596, 380K)

The revolutionary innovation of Christianity was the radical notion of inherent individual worth and corresponding individual responsibility separate from that of the family/tribe.

Cause you arent omniscient

>Does God want to prevent
>No
>Then God is not all-good.

Does not follow.

Atheists are already in Hell.

Not knowing which one you will choose is definitively a lack of knowledge.

Besides, the Bible is explicitly clear God is not omniscient.

Also, this is the only 100+ IQ response against determinism on the entire thread and even then there are plenty of dissenting views on it within the scientific community

If evolution is real, why would people who haven't invented toilet paper evolve to shit all over themselves?

I am not sure I understand your question.

God knows all the potential possibilities. There are a finite number of outcomes. God knows those too. Sometimes God shoves things in a certain direction because it pleases Him to do so. Sometimes He does not.

When my kids were little, sometimes I let them have their way, knowing that what they wanted was not good for them, but I wanted them to learn a lesson. Sometimes, I prevented what they want and asserted my will over theirs. Sometimes, when I attempted to assert my will for their own good, they disobeyed and got the results I knew they would get had I known they were disobeying me. Difference is, God knows when we are going to disobey, and allows us to do it. Why? Same reason I sometimes let my kids do what they wanted when it wasn't good for them.

I am amazed at people who blame the evil of men on God. It assumes that God is obliged to not let evil men have free will. God is under no such obligation. And, since we are all evil in some way, all sinners, it stands to reason that if God was obligated to stop the men you think are evil he would also stop you or me when we do evil. Then people would bitch and moan that God didn't let the have candy. Humans who make the evil argument remind me of a toddler kicking a fire hydrant because they don't get their way.

It is messy cause you eat shit

Not after they are there, no..........

According to a guy with 100 IQ.

Claiming something to be acausal simply because you can’t identify the cause is unscientific and frankly mouth-breather tier.
A “science of the gaps” argument, if you will.

Attached: F1FA7F89-B0F5-4005-B0B6-ED32A9D83105.jpg (710x823, 90K)

>I know what an all knowing god would do if something
Yeah

This + people misinterpret suffering, suffering is disharmony, missalignement with what is self-evidently good. It grows out of a lack of control of basic impulses. All big sins are stuff that are biologically or socially harmful to men. One isnt "sent" to hell, one willingly goes to hell.

I am not baiting you. I just don't feel like typing out the arguments that are already out there. If you are seriously interested in them, go look them up. I studied them because the argument of evil bothered me for a long time. I went and did the research on my own, studied out the arguments. No one but me could make me change my mind, and I suspect you are the same way, most people are.

I want to say this indisputably disproves the existence of God but I still can’t be sure

>heres your free will bro
>HOLD UP BRO i forgot to mention i took away your option of doing bad shit, i guess it aint free will anymore huh

It doesn't.

Fails to address the single question; Is god supposed to be your daddy looking out for you? When you realize the answer is no, and you are a big boy now. You can accept god without acting like a prissy brat.

This doesn’t even disprove the existence of the God of the Bible, much less God in general.

I know this you retard. I was simply acknowleding that Finn-user had some basic grasp of the quantum level and the notion held by some scientists that causality may not exist at that level. I also appreciate that others have proposed that our limited understanding of quantum mechanics has not disproven determinism.

>muh problem of ebil
*yawn*