I've always said this: the people who built all the tech in burgerland in the past 70 years were nazi scientists...

I've always said this: the people who built all the tech in burgerland in the past 70 years were nazi scientists. Once they've died out, so will the tech in US.

Attached: burger_4.jpg (846x844, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backyard_furnace
apnews.com/6f03105ca6ff4a36bb728626802565eb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign
jesusisprecious.org/false_doctrine/zionism/jews_not_master_race.htm
nasa.gov/sites/default/files/atoms/files/19690804_manned_mars_landing_presentation_to_the_space_task_group_by_dr._wernher_von_braun.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There are plenty of brilliant American engineers and scientists, unfortunately there are also a lot of women and minorities.

It's physically impossible to have brilliant engineers and scientists with your education system (a 5th grade chinese student is better at math and physics than your high schoolers) and in your social environment (DUDE LIKE Y U STUDY LMAO BRO U NERD BRO LOL LETS SMOKE WEED BROOOO LOOOOLLL BROO FOOOOTBALL). While the nazis were building your country's tech since the 40s, the burgers were doing a lot of soul searching by dropping acid and playing guitar. Now those burgers' children became youtube celebrities, investment bankers and real estate agents. No one is left not only to develop new tech, but to maintain legacy systems.

Attached: burger_5.jpg (850x442, 99K)

The West as a whole is dumbing down. Also, the idea of paying premium for quality is going away. Kinda expected

I took a couple engineering courses as an undergrad, but they were c. 80% nonwhite, and the general wisdom was that "engineering" was for Chinese and Indians, and that those groups had their own "mafias" to get each other hired inside of major corporations.

Many are international students though

Look, if the stress is high enough the doors are gonna fly off even if it's not under pressure, nbd really

It's not worst case scenario, that fucking beoing shill is a joke rat. Every single time a plane goes to cruising alt, the pressure inside it 0-8k ft equivalent while outside is 30-45k ft equivalnet. This creates a differetial pressure of 7-8psi on the door, the door is 2m by 1m usually so 25,000 pounds of pressure on the door. Boeing probably hired niggers and women to build this plane so it's of course not gonna be safe.

Yes. And their idea of "engineering" is slightly alternative to classic western meaning
The problem is this happened on a slightly modified 30 year old airframe. JUST IMAGINE what kind of problems are going to be encountered on a brand new design.

Although I can not dispute your initial statement I can address the pic related. I am a 2nd gen aviation tin basher. My old man did 20 in the military and 20 in civvy aviation. I did 20 civvy from apprentice to journeyman and after 20 years I wanted to get into computers... Anyway. The doors are designed to blow out. The cockpit however is a sealed unit designed for 9 G's. The passengers are secondary in relation to the flight crew in the cockpit. It is controlled decompression. The doorways/ exits are heavily fortified and built to withstand the pressure ont they blow, the shell however is like toilet paper (figuratively).

So you think that since the nazi scientists have died out, now the American engineers are so dumb, they can’t even build a plane that can withstand a pressure test?
Do you realize how dumb this sounds?

ont=once

They get various sorts of work visas and take jobs in the US, though. Natives get pushed aside. This is the nature of the US university and corporate system when it comes to entire fields of occupation like "engineering."

must've been a cargo door, the cabin doors are plug shaped, no way they 'fly out' without causing massive structural damage to the airframe.

Boeing and Indians lmao

Could have collapsed in on itself, poo/chink tier quality

The tech will die out everywhere. It will only be rediscovered by the children of Asian women and white men, because white women have children with niggers.

Attached: 1545534063641.jpg (1472x1811, 827K)

They're dirty kikes and they hire niggers for zirc benefits so the government effectively pays their wages.

I had a shop manager at an aerospace machine shop let me go the day I started arguing with him that he couldn't 2D CMM a quad datum peice that was dependent on six sets of perpendicularity to something like 3 tenths. So he told me to set up some gage block on their side, where there was a 7 thou discrepancy and then just run a indicator gauge over them. Like that's for military planes and missiles and this faggot knew these parts kept coming back. He also handed me my papers at the end of the day.

Faggot nigger kikes all over

this is very true actually OP. If only you knew how things are in academia

Zirc?

Storytime?

If it's Boeing, I'm not going.

I think I'm wrong in my acronym but I'm almost certain it starts with z. It's just another corporate welfare operation that shoehorned putting fucking uniteligable Haitians and other nigger varieties onto manufacturing jobs.

Outsourced design to Pajeets again

Obvious chink is obvious. Your demoralization shit won't work here. Kys.

Attached: Asian.png (500x500, 29K)

>everything is Pajeet's fault

Because as we all know, American engineering is the highest quality in the world.

This.

Your flag is British, but you probably speak Yiddish.

>Once they've died out
Hahahaha. They're growing

all of the intelligent males have dropped out of the workforce
such is what happens when you put monumental barriers around what they have to live for and call them evil for things they have absolute no control over like their gender, color of skin, or sexual orientation on a daily basis
they are breeding a very dangerous and unpredictable generation

T. Poo

I don't want to fly in a plane with folding wings. Seems like a point of failure.

>the Chinese are smart

If the Chinese are so smart, why is everything they do just copying the west but worst? The Chinese students in universities in the west just cheat and only know how to do the problems they studied a thousand times. No critical thinking happens from the Chinese.

Windows are a point of failure, doors are a point of failure, any rivited seam is a point of failure. Planes have points of failure all over them.

diversity hires get you there

Attached: poo poo pee pee.png (750x757, 115K)

Is there a chart of all the modern technologies that have descended from things built by the Paperclip Nazis? That's something I don't see a lot of people bring up, and it seems like a good point to make

Yeah but we've learned from those points of failures and made them strong enough to not happen again. This is new.

I was talking about hard sciences. It's an undisputed fact that chinese students are smarter in that respect than BASED western students. But very few westerners end up going into engineering or sciences so it all evens out.

Attached: 536573.jpg (1308x1058, 269K)

No, engineers from all over the world come here because they can make a shit ton of money with minimal government interference or tax. America has been an education sink for Europe for years now.

muslim mechanics and pilots are a point of failure

apnews.com/6f03105ca6ff4a36bb728626802565eb

If it's boeing I ain't going!

Boeing is going shit because they took in all the wrong things in McDonnell-Douglas merger. Management practices of Douglas aircraft division. Minimal investment in in-house R&D, outsourcing shit to the max and managing it all from far away. Who gives a fuck about sustainability of the company, we need to focus on dividends of next quarter.

Inventing the plane was the worst things whites did in the 20th century.
It has allowed the relocation of millions of non whites into the West.

I literally addressed this here

Boeing is a cesspit of affirmative action idiots.
I knew white male aerospace engineers rejected for entry level jobs there, while Boeing was trying to recruit more women and minorities. Boeing was crying and whining about the shortage of aerospace engineers, while refusing to hire qualified white men. Boeing was willing to pay for women's aerospace engineering degrees at the time, because it was desperate to make the US Government and female groups happy.

Similarly, I applied for lots of jobs at Boeing in manufacturing management areas, but was not haired due to being a white man. Stupid bastards wanted me to interview for a finance job though, even though that was not my businesses specialty. Stupid HRM cunt acted like she could not understand the deference in business majors. She had an urgent position needing someone... retards.

BTW, people fuck-up in tests. You would be shocked to see some of the unqualified affirmative action retards in quality departments.

Wasting yer time clown, he isn't here to reason out his opinion.

Attached: 1556423479231.png (500x675, 605K)

ships mate.
Planes are too pricey for non-whites

>He had worked for American since 1988 but was suspended after his arrest.
>Court records from a lawsuit in California indicate that for some years, Alani worked both for American and Alaska Airlines until Alaska fired him in 2008 after several errors including failing to verify that repairs were working and installing the wrong battery on a plane.
>Alani, who was born in Iraq and became a U.S. citizen in 1992, sued Alaska Airlines for discrimination based on national origin.
>In Miami on Friday, Alani wore shackles and tan jail clothes as he spoke to Magistrate Judge John O’Sullivan through an Arabic interpreter.

Sandnigger immigrated into US and worked for 30 years and then claims to be not fluent in English. Holy fuck.

Attached: 001.jpg (600x467, 51K)

Seriously what year was that?

Once the white boomer engineers die off it's basically over, those guys know their shit and none of it was passed on

Attached: 1549779740733.jpg (1440x1175, 429K)

Well maybe someone will read it and think about it or even god forbid research it. It's still better than watching tv. Cheers clown bro

Attached: clowninaround.gif (320x265, 1.85M)

Incorrect pajeet, its when we started to import H1B engineers that shit started to go wrong.

Thank god I work on the defense side of the company. Pajeets were a mistake

Aerospace Engineer from SpaceX living in *********. Let me tell you something, Chinese students make fantastic worker bees, give them a job to do, they will do it. Ask them to invent a solution.. well.. Ive had technicians with more creative genius capacity.

this all for the name of profit. what people don't understand is quality product is what drives profit maybe not in the short term but long term investment. think of all the times people say they only buy from one company because they trust the quality. not anymore

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign

I’ve only bought Toyota’s for the last 25 years. They have yet to let me down.

jesusisprecious.org/false_doctrine/zionism/jews_not_master_race.htm

Attached: Rapture~01.jpg (1440x2264, 984K)

/thread

technology is being used to suppress the useless eaters. that's why they're all losing their damn minds, because they can't lie and guilt people into giving them what they want.

Actually it was a swede who developed our best aircraft

Attached: fox_bill_blackbird.jpg (720x493, 98K)

cranial capacity has no correlation to intelligence. Nobody should have faith in IQ testing, it’s bs.

Canada, checkin in.
Thanks Diefenbaker

Attached: avro_arrow_02.jpg (1600x1266, 329K)

I agree with most of that but you can't tell me that these affirmative action diversity policies don't share a large part of the blame. They are literally forced to lower their standards to fill these quotas. That can only have one outcome.

t. brainlet

Attached: 1545098065130.png (1066x600, 217K)

>It's physically impossible to have brilliant engineers and scientists with your education system
Same thing with ours retard, you have to wait until highschool to take advanced classes but even then it's not even challenging.

because you are the useless eater.

You coolies don't deserve the british raj.

boom goes the dynamite

>>Pressurized
>>Door locks into place by pressure
Believing this anti Boeing propaganda.

Only a Leaf could be so gullible.

Attached: bxp111cva -- 2535 -- tcl111yge'.jpg (1200x675, 159K)

have schizo, sex.

Posted on a computer or phone designed in America on the internet developed by DARPA. No, you right, I don’t know where I’d be without Canadian technology. My pancakes would be very dry.

It was all developed by nazi scientists. Burgers can only work as youtube celebrities, effective managers and real estate agents.

I won't say the year, because I don't want to dox myself. It was during the time period Obama was in office.
I was also rejected by Lockheed, Northrup, Raytheon, etc, etc. Some of these companies interviewed me multiple times. These companies also canceled multiple jobs postings and relisted those. An HRM retard at Raytheon wanted me to do an interview for a network administrator position, but I told her I don't know anything about that. The lying bitch never scheduled me for a different the job interview she said would.
While doing interviews at those aerospace companies, I talked to a few white male aerospace engineers and mechanical engineers, who also were having no luck with any of these companies. The whole aerospace industry in the USA is fucked-up. I got the feeling those companies were wasting my time doing interviews, so I gave-up on the whole industry. Some of the defense contractors were probably just padding their books with project HR expenses. On time Lockheed paid about $1500 in expenses, just to interview me for about 15 minutes, and then have an HRM cunt tell me about all the programs they have for affirmative action scumbags. I have no respect for government contractors or aerospace, and want nothing to do with those in the future.

Yes, all those Nazis at the homebrew computer club developed the tech you’re using right now

Nerds building radio shack kits aren't the same as the people who made the components.

Thats not Kelly Johnson

i know it was just a cool picture so i went with it.

Nazis built your nukes. You don't have the tech to build new ones.

Attached: V2_4U.jpg (930x1300, 247K)

>On time Lockheed paid about $1500 in expenses, just to interview me for about 15 minutes, and then have an HRM cunt tell me about all the programs they have for affirmative action scumbags.

How do you know the $ figure? Who was getting paid here and why so much for so little?

USA is a shell of a country these days.

They have to try and silence their opposition to remain relevant.

They'll implode soon.

I heard that the expected population after a massive country meltdown would go from about 340 million to about 80 million.

So it wouldn't hurt to weed out the shit

Theres no such thing as a "not cool" SR-71 pic.

Clearly the tests are demonstrating the bias inherent in the people who created them. There's more than one cultural solution to "how a plane flies and doesn't fall apart". Open your mind and drop your hate!

The future is DC-10 tier

Go back

We used to call them greasy 10's.

Boeing came to my university and only offered jobs to people w/bachelors degrees, not one grad student. Cheap fucks.

>hard sciences. It's an undisputed fact that chinese students are smarter in that
Are you retarded or do you just never ever follow up "Science Discovery in China" stories to discover it was all made up from the get go and the Chinese "Scientist" who made the discovery never even did or wrote up a single experiment? Chinese Science is a fucking meme.

Are you too retarded to get the "student" part? No wonder you work in an amazon warehouse.

this

>they can’t even build a plane that can withstand a pressure test?
you can't even build an elevator that doesn't squish people anymore, you a third world nation now

You must be new here.

lmao

That was just for the airfare + hotel + unknown rental car, so I could do the interview.
I never got one dime. I was able to see the airfare and hotel charges, when I booked the trip. The HRM people gave a code to me and a travel website, so I booked the travel arrangements (flight time and hotel location/ date) myself.

>FAA
let's just wait and see if it was their fault before we start laying the blame elsewhere. FAA is notorious for hiring fucking anyone with a degree in engineering, lots and lots of inexperienced trainees.

Their descendants are here and their technology is here. We haven’t had the manufacturing capabilities and resources needed to make it happen.

Compare Von Braun’s 1969 pitch for Mars with what NASA is doing now in N. Alabama.

>It was during the time period Obama was in office.
That is about all accuracy needed. Everything else. Sounds fucked up beyond recognition.

>I got pig iron, I got pig iron, I got allll pig iron

Attached: 7EFF4860-692E-4EF9-94F5-9BEE463F13C6.jpg (586x600, 89K)

nasa.gov/sites/default/files/atoms/files/19690804_manned_mars_landing_presentation_to_the_space_task_group_by_dr._wernher_von_braun.pdf