Girls Refused Entry to School for Wearing Skirts

A school has imposed a "gender neutral" uniform policy and it bans girls from wearing skirts. They're not too happy.
Video: twitter.com/PaulEmbery/status/1169990428759875585

Attached: skirt-to-school.png (614x772, 390K)

whores

>can't roll up their skirts anymore
lmao

Based sluts

whats so bad about skirts tho? Theyre usually long if required by a school

The school probably believe skirts are responsible for the wage gap or something equally ridiculous.

Triggers the trannies who aren't allowed to wear them because they aren't women

They want to act like men, then they can dress like men

Hang globohomo jews

Is it because the Muslim boys get too rapey?

Skirts are traditionally for women. It helps them air-out their pussies so yeast doesn't grow.

That is the medical reason for skirts. And God bless them for challenging the leftist bullshit that gender doesn't exist.

Attached: 1567144924031.png (1280x1292, 491K)

That’s what I’m thinking

So gendered clothing is good again? Seriously though with the way schools are run now I’m honestly shocked they aren’t already made to wear grey gender neutral jumpsuits.

Need to have some folks wearing kilts getting in there.

Not one side in this whole fucking debacle is or can even be right
the only thing to do is raze the school and start again until the same bullshit comes up again, and the cycle repeats

For your final assignment you must get a sex reassignment surgery. Fail to do so and you will be expelled.

>is that my new daddy
Wtf gtfo

this

Well sheeeit, the females have spoken. We'll do exactly as they say then as per usual.
Sometimes wonder what the point of ice skating up hill is to be fucking honest.

I live in Brighton and the girls coming out of the secondary schools here literally roll their skirts up to about half a nanometer below cunt level. They’re protesting because they can’t tease their teachers for good grades or male classmates for homework/money anymore, that’s all.

Kids will protest anything.

If they’re ‘forced’ to wear skirts, they’ll demand pants. Kids should shut the fuck up and do as told till they get more mature... then they can wear whatever the fuck they want.

i thought skirts were oppressive??????

>we want equality
>ok, everyone has to wear jeans and a tshirt. No more dresses
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good. Girls should be wearing skirts and attacting a husband instead of learnin' books.

Wahhh I can’t get fucked in school without taking off my pants wahhhhh. What a bunch of fucking babies

That image sickens me.

> >we want equality
> >ok, everyone has to wear jeans and a tshirt. No more dresses
> >REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
When you are retarded mutt...

Trash to live by. Yikes to them, there's just XX and XY.

I really want all of you angry incels calling women whores for wearing skirts to understand that you will eternally be deprived of a woman's affection and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it

kek this

It's us again isn't it?

This is the world women have made. Deal with it.

What the fuck is this post even supposed to mean?

The best part of school was when my friend w/ b would deliberately sit in such a way where I could see up her skirt every day. It was the only reason why I bothered getting up in the morning
I would never let these poor kids go without such an experience

we demand equality...until we get equality. fucking stop it.

I'm a Christian and conservative. We don't need to be aborting European stock children. However, my mental gymnastics being British. These south Asian animals use 7th century rape tactics to conquer. They destroy potential mothers by brutalising them and impregnating them.

I don't want a Brit girl carrying a Muslim rapist child who will have no father. The history of Pakistan and Islam angry rapebabies

god bless those fucking whore bints

When did yanks start saying bints? We only just gave you banter.
We still have munters

Gender neutral is pants. Skirts are feminine clothing. That’s why. You can’t bitch about equality to EVERYONE if you aren’t willing to conform to the new rules.

Feminism wouldn’t be called feminism if it was about equality. It would be called egalitarianism.

OI STOP RIGHT THERE M8!.
YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW CODE 4981 SUBSECTION A ON REQUIRED GENDER NEUTRAL CLOTHING IN PUBLIC.
PAY FOR YOUR LOICENSE OR SERVE YOUR SENTENCE AT HER MAJESTIES PLEASURE.

Attached: oim8.png (363x327, 255K)

Based lefties enforcing gender neutral clothes, hopefully also for muzzies with their hijabs and niqabs and burkas and whatever other shit.
Also, men must be banned from having any sort of beard as it highlights gender differences, also there should only be short hair allowed for all genders, or better yet: everybody needs to shave their heads. As a compensation, everybody is obliged to let their legs and armpit hairs grow. Lefty paradise.

Perhaps they may wake up about the political state of Britain.

I never thought I'd live to see a HUGE religious shift like this in my lifetime, the west going from Christianity to the church of Leftism in such short time and such breakneck pace is fucking insane.

>Skirts are traditionally for women. It helps them air-out their pussies so yeast doesn't grow.
especially if they go panty free

This will actually be the reason why.
>tranny faggot says hes a girl why cant he wear a skirt like the other girls
>cant say because hes not a girl and nobody wants to his tranny bulge when he spreads his legs because thats hate speech
>just ban skirts altogether

When will this madness end?