Black people

Hey guys are black people really that bad? I mean it's not like they're the ones who started the world wars. Shouldn't we be blaming white people for the majority of white people's deaths considering over 10 million white people died in both world wars combined? Please explain to me how black people are the enemy?

Attached: 898A6EC526BB4EEE857723C0F8662A70.png (781x910, 20K)

>Hey guys are black people really that bad?
no, they aren't.
Don't worry

>I mean it's not like they're the ones who started the world wars.
Neither were whites.

Blame the Jews...white peepo dindu nuffin

Blame the Jews. We iz sorry massa

Its not black people who are bad, its dumb people. Their problem is that the average intelligence of black people is so low that even if there were a black Einstein in the middle of Africa, what is he supposed to do surrounded by niggers who destroy everything he tries to build. The majority of retards drag down the good ones so they all look bad. There are plenty of "bad" white people too, we just have more "Einsteins" to compensate.

Is AIDS really that bad? I mean it didn't start WW2.

>have
*had

black people are no more the enemy than are cockroaches. i don't want to eat with them, look at them or smell them, but i won't exterminate them if they keep to themselves

Go to a black neighborhood and find out. lol

you should be blaming the jews you brainlet

Attached: 1546097339363.jpg (716x577, 53K)

in general they are pretty shitty. you should judge people on an individual basis and not fault them for the actions of their kids. also do keep in mind that black communities were deliberately destroyed by the cia selling them crack and the jewish media promoting gangster culture. black nationalism is good and organizations like the NOI that seek racial separation are our allies in the fight for liberty

Attached: 1532734072670m.jpg (1024x716, 101K)

>actions of their kids.
i mean kin, sry

the true enemy is the alien overlords that make us partake in infighting; when the true enemy reveals itself, humanity must unite lay waste to these insects through a galactic purge

Try working with them and get back to us.

Black people aren't enemies, they're just dummies who get gibs for being a member of a dumb group. I think it's our turn to get gibs from them.

How can any of you guys support republicans or Trump? All the policies they support are directly against the working man. Trickle-down economics are a complete sham that only benefited the rich. Knowing this, how can you still vote red?

Attached: C5F6q6p.jpg (1024x674, 54K)

They are worse than that and should collectively get the rope.

Good night

Attached: 1562824580281.jpg (914x1024, 145K)

They’re mostly alright here, outside of London and their pathetic gangs, stabbing children to death over “music” and other ridiculous gang related nonsense. I don’t actually know any but I have seen them in groups of white people looking and acting civilised. They’re certainly not the same as US or other black people.

I just I M A G I N E my gf sick of my tiny white dicklet and fantasizing about being pumped full of bbc. She’s always thinking about it and tries to stay faithful. Then one day, she bumps into a black guy at the store and immediately gets wet. Then she loses control and starts to flirt with him. She gets caught up and forgets all about me. Before she knows it, they’re making out and invites him to our home. She looks at the pictures of us and has a second thought. The he walks in oozing masculinity and she gives up. She grabs his massive member, she can barley get that pretty white mouth around it. Her pussy is dripping at this point. Then he lays back and watches her squeeze it in. Her pussy is being stretched and she moans with pleasure. Her tiny white pussy is being wrecked by BBC. She’s coming over and over again, her legs can’t stop shaking. Then he bends her over, and he puts his big meaty hands around her shoulders. Then he says, “It’s all ogre now...” She looks over and noticed his hands are green and he has a foul odor. Then he whispers in her ear with breath that smelled like onions, “This is my swamp...”

Shut up stupid bong.

Part way there. It’s dumb VIOLENT people. Abbos and white trash are dumb as hell but not as violent.

>Shouldn't we be blaming white people for the majority of white people's deaths considering over 10 million white people died in both world wars combined?

Jews aren't white

Did you get lost or are you a bot?

Yes it is bad. I feel bad for living in America and realizing that both blacks and whites were sold out after World War II. However, the dumb people in the black community are why I don't really associate with a lot of black people. I associate more with New England Culture since I live there. I like seafood and celebrating New England's history. Being black, it's a hard pill to sallow that on average, we are more retarded. However, I cope with it by forgeting that.