This is for the Leukemia fag from this thread last night

Someone was talking about hot peppers curing cancer and someone else wanted links and proof. Here....

When you eat a hot pepper your nose will start running. That mucousy stuff (forgot the technical term for it, fibrin I think) is the same shit that surrounds tumors/cancer cells. So when you eat a really hot pepper the capsaicin is circulating throughout your body and it melts the mucousy shit around the cancer cell too allowing the cancer cell to be exposed to your immune system.

I read an article a few months back and can't find it now. But one of the popes who died in the 1960's and was born in the 1880's had cancer when he was 10 and was dying. One night he forged himself basically all night on hot peppers.... and the next day he woke up and was fine.

ALSO here is an interview of the dude who engineers the Carolina Reaper on CBS today's show. As you'll see he has bad genetics and has had a few tumors removed already, which was before he had made the hottest pepper in the world. He started eating 1 every day and has no tumor regrowth anywhere for years now.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6CInspDdWYk[Open]

Attached: IMG_6376.jpg (473x1024, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

returntonow.net/2018/08/17/why-youve-never-heard-of-the-mayo-clinics-raw-milk-cure/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one cares.

Go shove hot peppers up your ass, faggot.

Also for the leukemia fag

...Anonymous (ID: +3njc134)
09/06/19(Fri)02:28:24 No.225638192
#
I hope you read this...

returntonow.net/2018/08/17/why-youve-never-heard-of-the-mayo-clinics-raw-milk-cure/

Find a source of raw milk... and start a raw milk fast. It resets all your blood. Find the book "the milk diet" on amazon.

Basically you are in bed rest and drink 6 ounces every 30 mins for 15 hours a day. Jersey cows or guernsey cows.... which are A2 milk.

Raw milk is basically white blood. Even putting an IV of raw milk into you would work. Try the fast first tho.

Sorry, Assturd. You're a goner.

My dog stole my chicken that had carolina reaper sauce all over it. Next day it was dead. Spleen ruptured from undiagnosed metastatic(i think thats what it was) cancer

Do you think the carolina reaper did away with the cancer to such a hardcore degree my dogs spleen exploded?

I care about bypassing Big Pharma's self-sustaining bullshit machine through the homeopathic remedies of old, faggot.

Attached: th7kkdn76s231.jpg (480x480, 18K)

lol wow....i dont know but that is a crazy story. Interesting thought though.

I'm worried it wasn't a coincidence but the dog had cancer anyways I guess

Raw milk fast will heal any disease. Mayo clinic was curing thousands of patients using raw milk (preferably A2 milk). And a fast with raw milk is not like a water or juice fast where you are starving and it screws up your metabolism....

You can easily live exclusively on raw milk forever and thrive.

for the record my other dog does not seem to notice carolina reaper at all, as he also managed to get some a few years ago so its probably unlikely it killed my other dog but theyre different breeds idk im paranoid

Paranoid about what?

paranoid that my dog is dead because it ate my food :(

If it doesn't cure your cancer then it will at least end up giving your hemorrhoids some good old fashioned inflammation and start to pile on you

who the fuck even gets hemorrhoids

All humans have two things in common; death and hemorrhoids.

Thinking you don't have hemorrhoids means you just never had any inflammation that results in what you commoners call "piles"

a youtube link is your source? My dad's got Leukemia. Post some science. Not a link that Google monetizes. Fucker.

>it's not diverse
meaning white people are donating way more

I hope this abomination dies.

I literally frequently fuck my ass and exclusively eat the spiciest food available including pepper spray on my food

i am immune to hemorrhoids

>Raw milk fast will heal any disease
What about listeriosis from drinking unpasteurized milk?

Cool, that's why my 40 year, 2 packs a day smoking mother has no cancer? She eats hot chile with everything.

pasteurized is a scam. The 2 milks are completely different foods. You need the good bacteria.

My point is that you already have hemorrhoids, we all do. it only becomes a problem when they have a inflammatory reaction and that can be from whatever, but constant spicy food will make them pile up eventually.

New mexico has the lowest cancer mortality rate in america. Why? They eat green chiles and hot peppers with everything.

It’s simple but we can’t have a sextillion humans on this planet.

Everyone knows this but how we go about it is terrible. They’re fine with billions of shitskins

>pic related the modern Finnish person

Attached: B193DDAF-5948-442C-8689-1F749A3F27D4.jpg (1024x1024, 205K)

What's the harm in having him try it? It's just chile, man. Sounds completely implausible but w/e, it's not going to hurt anything.

The guy who patented pasteruzation way back in the day....went around selling his machine to small country towns saying that people were getting sick in other towns drinking raw milk. Which was obviously a lie. But of course nobody could verify with no means of communication.

Wrong I don't have hemorrhoids and I am serious when I tell you that I am in the top 0.001% of spicy food eaters, every meal, multi million scoville every time. I have never experienced butt pain in my life.

Huh, never knew that. We are indeed from NM, too. I always joke about the reason why she doesn't have cancer is because the amount of chile and onions she eats, but I never believed it. Kek.

Yes you do have. Every living human has them

WRONG.

Yeah a youtube link of CBS interviewing a dude who has awful genetics and is cancer free every since eating a reaper per day.

Also...raw milk fast resets your blood. I would give your dad nothing but raw milk for months.

So raw milk cures listeriosis because it retcons it out of existence?

Yup you can look it up.

TFW your white homeland is destroyed

Attached: A85EDDCC-F8A5-4606-B976-2B0F07883E8D.png (750x1334, 1.95M)

10 million americans drink raw milk. In the last 30 years or so, there have been like 2,000 hospitalizations, and 2 deaths. You are 10 times more likely to get a foodborne illness from processed meat than raw milk.

Actually not

Do you have an anus, user?

Wyoming is straight garbage even Nebraska is better, however I live in the best state of all.

actually you're all very wrong

keep coping, buttpainers

What state is that?

So what happens if you never eat hot stuff and then you just munch a carolina reaper because some faggot on a bolivian cui farming forum told you to?

Wrong.

So do Pajeets have a noticeably lower cancer rate than other people in similar economic conditions? If not you're retarded.

Never had piles myself, but I've examined hundreds if not thousands since this is literally my job

Kentucky, duh. We are the best place in America, America is the best place in the World, and the World is the best place in the Universe, making Kentucky the absolute literal center of the Universe.

Probably like shooting bear mace in your mouth.

Why would I drink raw milk instead of pasteurized milk?

LOL imagine your country being defended by niggers. aoohh too funny. Thank you for this, peasant. I needed this laugh.

Attached: natural_blonde_venti.jpg (480x642, 81K)

cope harder wrongbutt

Nothing you said is correct, you are insane

>this entire thread

Attached: confused tomato.gif (320x213, 1.3M)

You just gotta build up...i mean it took me 2-3 weeks to get to the point that I could eat a habanero pepper like a strawberry. I would just nibble a little bit of a habanero each day for a few days, then half, then the whole thing.

That place is garbage.

If fort Campbell and Fort Knox didn’t bring in trillions of dollars your would be west Virginia with no mountains. The rest of the state sucks on the federal tit

Attached: F9CB896A-461D-4EDC-B4DE-44750C8DFB5D.png (750x1334, 3.42M)

I'm a physician Einstein. LOL

Don't deny your hemorrhoids

So suppose you're one of the people that get listeriosis from drinking raw milk. Will drinking more raw milk cure it?

Because pasterized milk is a dead food with dead bacteria and broken up proteins that your body cant identify. pasterized milk is literally poison and actually causes many of the autoimmune diseases we have.

Pasterized milk is an allergen.

People who are lactose intolerant can handle A2 raw milk no problem.

Did you know that if you are allergic to many foods...if you do a raw milk fast, you will become un-allergic to these foods?

You really have to dig deep on this stuff. Farmers blogs with comments. Kids who are autistic and they drink raw milk and they stay normal as long as they drink it. Allergies being reversered.

Raw milk is literally THEEEEE superfood. But A2 milk is important. From jersey and guernsey cows.

Lol.
You're wrong and have buttpain

Jesus, my mom says the same thing. I eat chile with all my food too, but I can't eat it as hot as my mother and she says her b-hole never burns. I thought she was lying.

Milk is for baby cows not humans lol

Watch the video. CBS today show interview. The dude was having tumors taking out of him like yearly...ever since he eats a reaper no tumor regrowth for over 5 years.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: 9A318C8B-044C-4FA3-9F91-0DE7C6136390.png (750x1334, 2.26M)

Says Kentucky is the state with the most cancer. Enjoy, faggot

You exist, butty

I dont know. But if it happened to me id just start drinking my urine.

Packs of cigs were less than $2 until like a year ago

It will at first...

Got it. Facts hurt you.

Attached: 0EB35EA1-0CCA-4CE7-B478-33B09395BBAF.png (750x1334, 2.45M)

I'm right and you really do have hemorrhoids. "piles" is what you refer to as buttpain, no brains

spicy food and have him stop eating fruit. reduce his carb and sugar consumption. cancer thrives with a bunch of carbs and sugar. no bread, no fruit.

Imagine being a loser with hemorrhoids LOL

>never eats chile
Wtf. Does not compute.

Like every single user in here including you

Imagine being down poor fag from Kentucky

Attached: FE455F6B-6A4A-4DB6-9A0D-F8245DEF5D68.jpg (293x273, 17K)

drink some vineager to kill them germs my man

Where do you live? I would get him on raw milk exclusively for a month...then see how his blood levels are after that. If that doesnt work then go nut on chiles.

>memeflag with a trip that thinks that satan is a hero

this isn’t bait, it’s a whole fish market

Attached: 9C147EC0-01B1-47E9-A828-A6546A4F30EB.jpg (565x542, 58K)

I am so thrilled to have encountered two people that will never once be right about anything in their lives. Outstanding!

What other wrong statements do you plan to make, buttbuddies?

Kentucky is about the worst of the southern states. I say that having lived there. The only nice thing about it is that there arent many niggers.

It took me too long to realize that wasn’t a granny sucking dick. Welp, I’m gay now.

Why milk? You do know calcium does nothing for the body if it's not in activity?

Why is it so bad? Seems like a beautiful country state with based take no shit americans, and like you said very few nigs.

Send a pic so I can jerk off to you for being such a faggot.

Attached: 5F195183-319F-4894-9D02-05169EF3F241.png (750x1334, 949K)

Old lady human milk for adult humans then maybe?

DON'T POP A BUTT BLISTER LOL

But that's not a raw milk fast. And how is drinking vinegar supposed to clear out the meningitis from the listeriosis?

It's poor form to say good things about Kentucky, as it is actual haven.
see?

Any anons with circulation / vasculatory problems, look into Daflon and Mesoglycan.

They don't just repair your veins, they actually strengthen them.

you still haven't proven me wrong. Go ahead

Anyone know how to cure chronic Lyme disease? My dad and me only survive on antibiotics, it’s in our brain and I can feel it in my heart.

Wouldn’t surprise me you’re probably from Louisville, oak grove, or whatever shit city is south of Cincinnati. Just getting cucked everyday.

Attached: F26A0DE1-3A78-433D-BACA-42906A796C95.jpg (678x520, 109K)

Lol no nigs.

Have you Been to Louisville

I have some tobasco with scorpion pepper in it will that keep me from having lumps in my moobs?

Kentucky is Mississippi or Alabama but on the Dixon line.

Uptity negros every where.

Attached: D517A478-69D1-4349-95E1-C4E33F7ABDC4.png (750x1334, 1.84M)

Well raw milk has K2 to put that calcium where needed. But raw milk has WAAAAAAAY more minerals and vitamins than just calcium. Its a living food....and if you use kefir grains to turn it into milk kefir the healing properties are expontentially better for your gut, which is basically why we are all sick, eating the standard american diet. Its helped my thyrid immensely....my tsh started going down to normal levels after drinking it.

You need to understand....raw milk is restricted/banned like no other. Why would they do that? Because they know how beneficial it is to you. Only about 17 states allow it for retail. And the rest ban it or if you can get it you have to get it on the farms premises, and even then there are only a handful of farms in each state licensed to sell it. So it is hard as hell to get. So they are kind of giving you an illusion of freedom but still making it super hard to get.

No one has ever even heard of a raw milk fast....because we are so brainwashed to think pasteruized is good and raw milk is bad. And even if you get the idea about raw milk, theres lots of propaganda on 1st page of google searches saying its dangerous. So you need to dig deep. So even if you dig deep and figure it out, it may still be too hard to get.

I didn't say I didn't eat chile. I was asking for a friend.

>tfw when you get called out for something you dont even understand yourself
i'll be honest brah, i just did a quick search and it said that vineager helps keep those kinds of germs in check.

That's not what homeopathy is dumbass

Literally the show first 48 is in Louisville

Interesting