Brit/pol/ - emergency bread edition

Nadiya was taking too fucking long.

Attached: Clarkson.jpg (2048x1538, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/theguardian/2014/jun/23/boris-johnson-bikes-ken-livingstone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just about to do it fucks sake

>mfw they haven't even realised they lost before it had even begun

Attached: dom-brainlets.jpg (1024x856, 260K)

Reminder not to reply to bait.

Attached: 3035.jpg (1920x1151, 223K)

is it good though

liar

sucking a golf ball

Through a hose pipe?

Attached: Gladstone3.jpg (791x769, 114K)

through a cat's arse hole probably

This country should be weeks away from major civil unrest, but as long as the normies have their semi detached on mortgages, the 16 plate Audi on the drive and their 2 fucking holidays a year to Las Vegas or the Maldives nothing will change.

Attached: 1567800086111.gif (360x270, 2.27M)

Attached: teehee.png (839x640, 817K)

*puffs pipe*
fren, I've been thinking, and came to an amazing realization, I've cracked a formula
you see
*puff puff*
reading is just another word for nothing left to watch
just as peeing is just another word for nothing left to poop
so you see, just try to apply this to other things, it works on so much stuff
*one long draw on the pipe*
yup....

Attached: 1537197592526.jpg (543x332, 52K)

Attached: goncern.png (253x199, 6K)

fucks sake i wish egg milibubb was PM

Attached: edge.jpg (137x152, 15K)

Attached: ghfhfhd.jpg (800x769, 119K)

You will never see mass unrest unless there is no electricity/food
Most people don't follow, care about or understand politics/Brexit

Bonjour bastards

Someone explain to me the new law that was passed by parliament, is brexit officially ded?

muted for tedium

Attached: muted.png (583x186, 16K)

The truth is Brexit was rigged from the start

Attached: May New Vegas.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

we don't live in a system where taking to the streets would have any effect though, that time is long gone

Brexit cancelled.

Christ the way this guy writes just signals he's a cunt

fuck off yank

Go be fat somewhere else

Attached: Yankee spotted.gif (244x160, 1.36M)

Attached: are peter.png (617x129, 14K)

I can’t stop drinking.

So I guess Brexit is cancelled, given these responses.

that was me a year ago

Attached: owls.png (594x198, 16K)

DAILY REMINDER that the Boris Bikes idea was NOT stolen from Ken Livingstone.

>"I feel bad about knocking one of the London left's most cherished articles of faith – but Ken Livingstone did not 'hand over' London's public bike hire scheme to his successor and Boris Johnson did not 'steal' the idea from him (Diary, 20 June). The Tories proposed a public cycle hire scheme in London on 12 September 2007. It took until the following February for Ken to make a similar commitment – seven-and-three-quarter years after he became mayor – and no work was done to implement it in the three months before he left office. The only thing he handed over to the new City Hall team was a well-stocked wine cupboard."

- Andrew Gilligan, Cycling commissioner for London

source: theguardian.com/theguardian/2014/jun/23/boris-johnson-bikes-ken-livingstone

Wow a very insightful and intellectual response from hitchens there

We've had a parliamentary coup, so we're just sorting that out.

have you got the anime one??

Just COOOOOOOOOOOOOOM instead.

Attached: 1567703646479.png (677x605, 270K)

wtf i love boris now

Attached: 20190906_150807.jpg (287x369, 65K)

you could say the lunatics are running the madhouse, if you like.

Attached: 1555370436781.jpg (1128x801, 160K)

My lower right back hurts sometimes, and it feels inside. Am I dying soon?

look how seething you are

Not the one you mean
My Hitchens folder is full of stupid GIMP shoops of his face on things

Attached: anime.jpg (590x199, 30K)

No

been there, find this happens if I've been on a bender
I try to keep it down to no more than once a week now

Peter Hitchens

Attached: black pilled peter.png (596x255, 24K)

Attached: Name (((them))).jpg (786x464, 69K)

rare

Attached: F27AC3DF-EA17-474A-8F31-39F3C8540885.jpg (695x694, 76K)

yes, you are

Attached: 1562009205843.png (640x360, 256K)

Just had a large espresso and a slice of chocolate cake

Attached: 1476298821576.jpg (438x438, 52K)

chemical castration saved teh jews
>is this why britain is so gay now?

Why did Boris' own party members revolt and leave the party when they had the majority and voted him in office? Was it because he asked the Queen to shut down parliament to stop the talks of Brexit so it cab finally follow through? This shit doesn't make any sense. Come on England you are dying.

>and it stinks

Attached: 1551916753813.jpg (750x698, 108K)

its gay because youre here, gaybo

Attached: 1520725986640.png (500x465, 103K)

Every now and then I feel like I want to reintegrate into society but then I log in to social media, check out what my peers are up to and i just end up reaffirming why I want to continue to be a hermit for the rest of my life. People are just so base and morose.

Any millionaires that you personally know will be such a small sample size as to be completely meaningless when talking about whether millionaires are educated.

You implied that all of the rockets are not resuable after the first use. This is incorrect. Many of their rockets have been reused. I think only a minority have not been reused, but I can't check because Wikipedia is down.

>it's still a long way from being practical
Again you are incorrect and I don't know why you're trying to talk about something that you clearly don't know about. Even if just 1/10 rockets were reusable (but it is nowhere near this low), they would still be saving money over people building brand new rockets every time, wouldn't they? You idiot. There's a reason NASA is using SpaceX for deliveries to the ISS now - because they save money. I'm pretty sure they're cheaper than launches from ULA (United Launch Alliance, a joint project of Lockheed Martin and Boeing, who are another government contractor for rockets).

No you don't win mate, sorry. Your "argument" is too crap for that.

Attached: 1567501926279.gif (233x291, 1.45M)

They don't want (no deal) Brexit

Attached: clubbed.png (721x616, 733K)

of heaven

Attached: 1529709509622.jpg (300x250, 49K)

When will they learn

Attached: 1466767931519.jpg (960x480, 56K)

not as rare as me cunt

whoa, hello there, fellow British soldier.

Based Falklander

Attached: 9b8.jpg (680x1209, 73K)

not soldier, civvie contractor

You guys are alright. Don't go to parliament tomorrow.

But a no deal Brexit is better than any Brexit. The talks will make Brexit never happen. Fucking British people are suffering and they hold up the EU. Revolt now. Britian can be a ethnostate on the merit that British are white Anglo Saxons.

When's the fucking civil war ?
I've taken up clay shooting lately and I'm a crack shot lads
I say we secure the coastal towns first to starve the parliamentarians into submission due to a lack of imports.
It's a full proof plan we secure the ports then have a pint and wait for the whole thing to blow over.
Whatcha say,lads?

Are the Owen Jones types protesting in London again this weekend?

>Any millionaires that you personally know will be such a small sample size as to be completely meaningless when talking about whether millionaires are educated.
Doesn't matter that was the statement I made. Any misconstruction is down to the lack of your intelligence and nothing else

>No you don't win mate, sorry. Your "argument" is too crap for that.
You seem upset, maybe you should read things correctly in the future so as to avoid these feelings

Attached: smart boy.png (1000x800, 285K)

its Saturday its closed

The top floor of GCHQ just turned it's lights on.

Attached: indeed.png (2036x1536, 915K)

The replies make me want to not care, but as an anglophile yank I'm really pissed. I don't think this will be the end though. The EU and its shills and going for too much and demanding humiliation. That is a mistake 99% of the time

I wonder what this fucker was like in school

even better

You realise nearly the whole of Europe uses TV licences right? Those that don't use other taxes, either way the public has to pay for public TV.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-07 at 02.03.30.png (1104x1442, 293K)

he was commie in his twenties so probably just fledgling into a twat

Evening lad. You get your guns yet?

If you niggers do get brexit, a free trade deal with the US is the first thing you should be looking for. I'm not feeling it though because you all seem like a bunch of cunts...and I was a giant brexit supporter. Maybe Trump should give you the Trudeau treatment.

Have no fear yank
Britain is going to be the largest economy in the EU in a few decades. We'll have the last laugh

nah still waiting on word back from the importer, he's holidaying in the UK but should be back soon as we're coming into summer down here

lol no

Attached: Screenshot (-4).png (638x496, 57K)

There wont be. The UK banned guns. Did you get the memo? Britian had its own communist coup in a cryptic way. Churchill knew this would happen.

EU supplies kids for the pedo elites. I'm not surprised by what's happening.

It's mostly due to how it's enforced though, we've become the honk of it.

Yep.

Kids doing ok in school? Rubbish still being taken? Premier league still playing? Nah not my problem then mate.

why are you so angry? are you gay for me or something???

Attached: IMG_20190907_021100.png (216x201, 69K)

Shut the fuck up, fag. We go where we please

Did you look into legal Africa arms dealers? As I think you said the guns you were looking at from America were too expensive?!

Attached: Rhodesia.gif (500x500, 100K)

Explain please

All this outrage and afraid of Brexit. Just remember Churchill bombed the French in the English Channel. Sometimes people need to be slapped into place.

YOU go be fat somewhere else, ya toothless inbred sheep fucker

Attached: soccer-coca-cola-football-championship-queens-park-rangers-v-sheffield-GBNGWW.jpg (1274x1390, 181K)

mainly in other mens arses i presume, sad

Except through small doorways

Attached: 1553958255462.jpg (500x500, 193K)

>The UK banned guns
I've got 2 shotguns and 3 hunting rifles, it's handguns that are banned, not guns in general.

Silencers are also not restricted at all and mag limits doesn't exist for FAC, not saying that we are better than yours, we are not, it's shit, but stop believing that meme.

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-e70_1511894795-amom_1511894849.png.resized.png (500x280, 195K)

The only person here who lacks intelligence is the person who thinks that a small sample size of millionaires that he apparently personally knows (how many is it exactly? It's none isn't it?) matters at all when we're talking about whether millionaires are educated or not, and who also didn't even pluralise the noun properly in his initial post. How pathetic.

why did ed miliband only become based after he quit