What do you do if this is your immigrant maid and she keeps getting in front of the tv like this?

what do you do if this is your immigrant maid and she keeps getting in front of the tv like this?

Attached: 2ts2i274l0l31.jpg (639x634, 90K)

>IM GONNA SHOW EM!

Attached: cow_milkers.gif (296x359, 546K)

Tell her to fucking move the games on.

Attached: 1566779493069.jpg (880x978, 251K)

deport her

you could literally suffocate in her butt cheeks.
what a way to go

Zero immigrant maids look like that.

Fuck off kike

> hiring an illegal
gas your slide thread, then gas yourself

Come from behind and put my dick in her vagina. Keep doing that and switch postions. (Also, film it and send to your friends.)

Projectile vomit

you'd be surprised, but yeah they usually look like this
you'd still hit, be honest
I'm a chi :)
homosexual

Attached: 4308504763.jpg (1500x800, 472K)

Go rub one out and move on with my life.

Attached: bba4f9c6d58e03b9749211eb54625c3f9d1c82af974883269ac51da2969113e5.jpg (370x327, 28K)

marry her so she wont be illegal then

No maids look like that.

Wall? What wall?

Politely ask her to move.

I just I M A G I N E my gf sick of my tiny white dicklet and fantasizing about being pumped full of bbc. She’s always thinking about it and tries to stay faithful. Then one day, she bumps into a black guy at the store and immediately gets wet. Then she loses control and starts to flirt with him. She gets caught up and forgets all about me. Before she knows it, they’re making out and invites him to our home. She looks at the pictures of us and has a second thought. The he walks in oozing masculinity and she gives up. She grabs his massive member, she can barley get that pretty white mouth around it. Her pussy is dripping at this point. Then he lays back and watches her squeeze it in. Her pussy is being stretched and she moans with pleasure. Her tiny white pussy is being wrecked by BBC. She’s coming over and over again, her legs can’t stop shaking. Then he bends her over, and he puts his big meaty hands around her shoulders. Then he says, “It’s all ogre now...” She looks over and noticed his hands are green and he has a foul odor. Then he whispers in her ear with breath that smelled like onions, “This is my swamp...”

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

No, they look even worse and tend to be 40+ years old.

theres plenty of pretty ones, but they end up getting tied down because they know how to throw their stuff around

Too bad she's gonna age like milk in a hot garage

Never seen or heard from again, don't be a statistic

Attached: image.jpg (913x1064, 201K)

Call ICE. Stupid bitch must be illegal if she can't keep her ass away from my fucking TV.

Threaten her with deportation if she doesn't let me fuck her asshole.

>Then he says, “It’s all ogre now...”

Attached: 1563039888662.jpg (447x438, 16K)

>this meme

Attached: 1567226641445.png (884x874, 1.23M)

Fire her.
I'm married.

Slowly but surely begin flirting with her, first with commentary and then maybe light slap. Then when I break the ice, have her smother me to death with her ass.

:-D Nice pasta