Flat earth the jews say its a globe

Don't fall for the biggest trick the jews use against us the shape of the earth

fucking jews are scum for this reason alone

they could not be so powerful or anti-white without the globe earth lie

This fact is even more damning and more easily provable, and is also a direct result of the Jewish Freemason control over the minds of the masses worldwide. It is the most marginalized, ridiculed, censored and hidden fact in history. If this fact was made known to the world at large, just this one fact, has the power to completely transform the world and everyone in it for the better, holistically, in a myriad of ways. Our rulers are well aware of this, and that is exactly why this truth has been held from us so expertly for so long. It is about the truth of who we are, where we come from, the actual position and significance of humans, Earth, the Sun, Moon, and stars.

The fact is: The Earth is flat and motionless. That is all. And that is the revelation that will finally break the matrix. You have been taught from the earliest ages that you live on a spinning ball. That NASA has sent men to the Moon, that satellites are hovering in perpetual orbit overhead, that an International Space Station contains astronauts free-floating above us, that the Earth is a ball that tilts, wobbles, spins on its axis and revolves around the Sun, and that all these and you are the result of a Big Bang cosmogenic explosion 14 billion years ago which created everything out of nothing. Yet nothing could be farther from the truth.

Attached: hqdefault-151.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3fFzrePAL58
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If space is fake then explain this pic

BTFO

Attached: nibiru-passing.png (640x400, 213K)

fuck off
nobody likes you
go away

fucking cgi

Attached: 7b9977ad2532ff849bad056aecad86f0.jpg (500x500, 61K)

Attached: 670.jpg (680x379, 65K)

Attached: 2f0.jpg (680x673, 44K)

beta jew

Attached: 90_550x550_Front_Color-White.jpg (550x550, 29K)

Explain how the sun rises the way it does. Explain Polar Shifts, Tectonic Plates

Attached: 11646.jpg (680x390, 45K)

>calling out kikes with a UN flag
Flat earth is a Mossad-CIA wellpoisoning tactic. Any and all followers are useful idiots that ought to be shot.

Attached: 1560993649724.gif (300x222, 1.9M)

slide jigger

Yea, that's the bitch. Doesn't work with flat earth.

Unironically if the photographer zoomed in on the sun it comes back above the horizon. Im not a flat earther but seen videos of it, it actually happens.

>matrix
lost me there scientology shill

anyway explain compasses

Only because the corona obscures the Aten itself. Zooming in will just cut it back a bit, and make the earth rotate backwards.

This kills the flat tard

Attached: uBzprb0.jpg (3978x2238, 1.02M)

How does flat earth model explain this?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Fucking based. Hivemindpilled Nip bro

itt niggers who have never sailed a boat in their lives

usually in flattie threads ... images like these are used to prove the sombrero model. which also accommodates compasses, fwiw
anyways lets see if you guys figure it out. There is a 3rd position, and flat shilling is designed to keep you from it. It's all so tiresome.

That star is CGI you fucking nigger. But is a bigger fucking retard for thinking a photo taken in 1970 is CGI.

>he plays past 1.8
OH NOONNONO

Yeah but the claim here is that the earth is flat and not moving. Time lapse photos of the sky pretty much disprove that yeah?

you're a fucking retard
polaris isn't visible from south of the equator, which should be possible on your meme sombrero earth

fucking retard flathead tinfoil schizo explain this then

Attached: gygax-y3x42.png (1024x768, 253K)

Attached: nasa green screen.webm (400x224, 1.33M)

that's right bro, those dumbass flatheads think you can't literally see forever, it's the dumbest thing ever, I can see galaxies from my backyard with binoculars I mean wtf just buy some binoculars flatheads

forgot to remove the harness

Attached: NASA harness.webm (400x224, 1.14M)

whats he grabbing here?

Attached: Nasa Virtual Reality Fail .webm (400x224, 1.18M)

nobody cares about what you think is going on with astronots flathead. explain this pic if the earth isn't a perfect sphere as was discovered by the greeks thousands of years ago with greek fire rockets

Attached: notfak-y21-x45.png (1024x768, 214K)

Christians knew about your sombrero. Here is the one true map of the world.

Attached: TruthSquared.jpg (3142x2162, 3.45M)

Explain eclipses

Your picture only proves a flat, stationary earth. You're quite possibly the worst shill I've ever seen.

Attached: FlatSunMovingSun.jpg (960x411, 59K)

yeah explain eclipses flatheads we all know the only way a light goes dark is if something blocks it and that something is the perfect spherical earth

Here are your eclipses.

Attached: OuterSpace.webm (960x720, 2.77M)

dumb flathead the sun is traveling at over 500,000 miles per hour and it doesn't have a tail because it isn't a comet, obviously, only comets have tails in space

>literally nothing to gain from asserting that the Earth is flat
>somehow the Jew's biggest conspiracy
Have you always been this retarded?

Why would the sun have a trail?

If it's shooting along through space, why wouldn't it have a tail?

yeah flatheads are retarded nobody has anything to gain from controlling someone's worldview, especially not the jews, kek retarded flathead schizos even children KNOW the earth is a sphere because globes prove it

Just like we KNOW climate change exists, because they've given us numbers. We KNOW there are hundreds of genders because they've given us charts. Even children KNOW they can be any gender they want, right?

Attached: nasa.gov.jpg (1003x468, 180K)

Because it's in fucking space. The tail isn't due to friction. Comets only have them as ice "burns off" near to a star. That's why tails always face away from a star, and aren't indicative of direction.

don't sidetrack the issue flathead, you can't compare one scientific claim with another, the earth has to be a sphere I seen it in the universal studios logo

Attached: 1551660027658.png (960x1200, 659K)

that's right and we know comets are made of ice because we landed voyager III on one and took samples

Because the sun has massive gravity dude. Particles ejected from its surface are drawn back in.

>Don't fall for the biggest trick the jews use against us the shape of the earth
found the jew

yeah its like gravity and stuff, can't debate that its why the earth is a perfect sphere since its gravity is stronger than the suns

Earths gravity isn't stronger than the suns. Gravity is proportional to mass.

>Sun draws in particles of itself even while traveling at colossal speeds
>Sun doesn't draw in planets, meteors, debris, merely holds them in unchanging rotation
Indeed. Your reason for believing this is what? Do you think World Trade Center 7 fell down because someone left the stove on?

Attached: Sunpaths.jpg (602x583, 137K)

Bump for more info.
Greenpill me on the flat earth. How is it compatible with the hollow earth?

you crypto flathead retard if that were true the earth wouldn't exist or be a perfect sphere, stop lying

Attached: perfectsphere.png (640x400, 131K)

Just make up whatever you want.

You should go fishing with this baits man

I dont know why rotating disk is not able to make same effect einstein

you and all flat earthers have kekd yourself with this post. Dumb retards

Flat earth could be hollow, but a hollow earth that's round? How would that even work? Giant caves? Is everyone in the center of the earth walking upside down right now? If so, how would that work? How would anything stick to the inner surface?

Attached: FlatFlights.jpg (960x601, 126K)

Attached: nuhuhbro.png (354x394, 181K)

I really hope you're just trolling. It shouldn't be possible for humans to be that stupid. I'm not going to explain Orbital Mechanics, or why I believe in gravity.

>I hope you're trolling
Says the meme flag.

Attached: seasonsunpath.jpg (642x1085, 125K)

if you weren't a flathead you could explain orbital mechanics, gravity, and you wouldn't think the sun's gravity is stronger than the earth's cause that makes no sense with the proven theory about how the solar system formed

gravity is theory, no scientific proof it even exists

Attached: 1566097663216.webm (948x402, 2.37M)

things fall down, gravity proven, remember the apple that hit newton on the head? gravity man, its like simple, unlike turning lead to gold

Flat earth is a jewish false flag to make other conspiracies seem illegitimate through equivocation. Don't believe it.

The moon landing was faked, but space is very real.

relative density explains all, some things fall up
youtube.com/watch?v=3fFzrePAL58

Attached: EBA7zs8XUAIJjDJ.png (474x414, 231K)

that's right the jews thought up labeling people flatheads thousands of years ago to discredit belief in greek fire rockets, but you are wrong about the moon landing, my dad worked in mission control and saw it first hand, he even donated the flag pole they used on the moon

Chewy prepare to make the jump to light speed.

dude i seen solar flares with my binoculars, go buy some binoculars and look at the sun and you will see them too

Attached: D3R6I8VUUAEZVYO.jpg (671x960, 132K)

The tail is from gas being pushed away from the sun, no matter how the commet moves gas is pushed away you fucking idiot it has nothing to do with speed or direction of travel

Attached: PutinConcaveEarth.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Sweet Jesus. This is why we invented eugenics.

just look up with binoculars man, you can see satellites clear as day even read the numbers printed on them, its like you flatheads are too poor to afford binoculars

Care to explain why the sun moves in a fucking corkscrew?

says the retarded flathead who thinks the sun's gravity is stronger and could overpower the earth's chad gravity

its a globe

>gas/ice burned away with every star the comet passes
>it's still here, thousands of stars later, not even a little diminished
You're just repeating what you were told. How close are you to realizing that you don't actually 'know' anything for certain?

Attached: GoodVerses.jpg (500x526, 45K)

Picture explains itself. How else would seasons happen?

Attached: Cp8N2JaWIAAZkyW.jpg (960x960, 104K)

Show flag flaggot

An elliptical orbit around the sun. If you actually think the sun and moon move in a corkscrew above a flat Earth then I have nothing to rebut with except by imploring you to take your meds. Furthermore, the sun would need a doggy cone around it as to not light up the entire earth all day.

that's just because light wraps around the curve giving a perfect illusion that the earth is flat, but it is a perfect sphere as proven by greek fire rockets 2500 years ago, greeks knew it was a sphere and the jews were jealous and tricked a lot of people into being flatheads

that's right the sun lights up all directions that's why the perfect sphere chad earth gets light all year long, who ever heard of a sun that only lights downward? stupid flatheads

Go to space user and tell us when you get back

Take a flashlight, tie a brick to it, throw it into the ocean. The dark would take it, and you would not be able to see it once it was too far away. Same principal.

Attached: DayandNight.gif (270x270, 735K)

Shit man that’s a deceptive picture, I thought ya’ll meant there’s no such thing as dick curvature and maybe mine’s been straight this whole time

Explain how the north star never moves and has never moved in all of recorded history.

A flashlight is directed, the sun is a ball of light that shines in all directions all at once. Not the same principal.

Someone obviously skipped high school classes to smoke weed didnt you?

if it were a ball it would be easily proven

Attached: Cjud56CW0AAG3ht.jpg (629x634, 98K)

that's right and we know the sun is a ball because the earth moves around it and we get light all year round, so obviously the earth can't be flat because the earth is a sphere as proven by the sun being a ball as proven by the earth not being flat

If gravity is an attraction between two masses why isn't the moon getting closer to earth?

Objects disappear on the horizon. What do I win.

It is the same principal. Take a flashlight, ball of light, a spotlight, whatever you want. Set it in the trenches of the ocean and shine it straight upward. You still could not see it.

Attached: TruthWorld.jpg (659x645, 87K)

the sun pulls it back with its gravity, its like you don't know apples fall from trees or how gravity works

These idiots just denying the simple notion that a tiny sun with a doggy cone on it moves in a corkscrew pattern above the flat earth bruh baka it's so intuitive

I love these threads. They're usually pretty funny. I don't feel like trolling though. Anyone who's done any sort of traveling and paid attention to the horizon can see the earth is round. Things don't just get infinitely smaller in the distance; they (or you) move below the horizon line of sight.

The (((United Nations))) logo is a flat earth map.
The answers are hidden in plain sight.

Attached: omg this is so me xd.jpg (460x460, 36K)