Daily reminder than Iran hates Amerimutts just as much as Jews

You're all the same shit. I pray a big devastating war happens with Iran, and WWIII ensues. Go ahead and give that sparkling smile with your shitty sparkling teeth, mutts. China + Iran + Russia will destroy the American world order. Go to hell.

Attached: 1518075472409.jpg (550x350, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jesusisprecious.org/false_doctrine/zionism/jews_not_master_race.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>give that sparkling smile with your shitty sparkling teeth,
give that smile with your shitty sparkling teeth*
Disingenuous arrogant puppets.

>than Iran
that Iran*

Iran hates the US because our government is kiked, if we could unkike ourselves things would improve

Fuck you, I don't want to become your friend. I hate you because you're shit and mutts. Even if Iran were to become Zoroastrian, I hope it becomes a 10000x more anti-American. You people are vulgar demons. I hope there is a war that escalates into WWIII.

I didn't say we'd be friends fagit, just that we'd improve relations if there was no kike influence.

If iran becomes zoroastrian the its time for a crusade and jihad at the same time.

I don't want any improved relations. I want things to get so bad to the point it escalates into WW III.
Bring it on, mutt. It'll be fun watching your shitty mutt soldiers coming back in caskets. I'd probably join some Russian deep web site to take glee from watching your soldiers eviscerated, much like how you faggots visit CIA sites for us.

I unironically hope based Iran and Russia nuke. us out of out misery. Fuck China though. Those souless bug fucks are the biggest threat to the planet. The Jews only got a head start on them.

jesusisprecious.org/false_doctrine/zionism/jews_not_master_race.htm

Attached: hg.jpg (2440x1623, 2.33M)

kys jew
sage

At this point I would say that's for the best.

You're not American. I don't have anything against you.

As a white European american, go to hell you piece of diaspora shit. Every single one of your kind are soulless, materialistic whores, both men and women. The iranian nature is to be whorish, which is why they are one of the few places who actually need the strict social rules of islam to restrain themselves. The only good Iranians are in Iran, only money grubbing, pole dancing trash come here. All of you should go back and be persecuted by your government.

Everyone hates Amerimutts, but not as much as Jews.

Attached: america-israel-firstg.png (1235x650, 298K)

Were you born in USA or Europe? When did you move here? I don't listen to Americans anymore. Nothing you say matters to me. Also, a lot of Jews pretend to be Iranian. Iran had the largest Jewish population out of the entire ME and Central Asia. Of course, such a nuanced fact is beyond your recognition.
>All of you should go back and be persecuted by your government.
Everyone in America is a degenerate. It doesn't matter if it's nigger or White, the average American is a degenerate faggot.
I actually don't know anything about my own goddamn family. All of them are fucking engineers and architects, and many live in Iran. Before and after the Revolution they were respected. I am totally removed from my culture, and I have difficulty learning new languages. My math is better than my goddamn capacity to learn new languages at this point.

You both suck. I don't like either one of you. I can't tell if I dislike Jews or the average Amerimutt more now.

The fuck are you talking about? I don't care if they stay muslim, i just want the US to unkike its own government.

ah fuck, nvm thought you were an iranian diaspora faggot talking about his own government.

Thats nice Abdul

>china- paper tiger
>Iran- Nigger tier military and commanders
>Russia- Barely a functioning country, the war will be televised on dashcams.

Oh no! Not the B team! What will the world do against armies whose biggest strength is manpower in an age where that is irrelevant???

Drink something warm then go sleep. It's clear you're having a bad day, Chaim.

It's Sraosha, you dumb bitch.
Then bring it on. You've been babbling about war with Iran for years! Start the war already! Let the bloodbath begin!

Stfu.

>As a white European american

Attached: 1566684100614.jpg (1024x844, 72K)

No one on this board wants war with Iran.

Happy Hannauka

Attached: dancing jews.gif (160x90, 522K)

So?
If someone attacks you who carries a brain parasite, would you not be angry at the host too? Its not nice or rational, but understandable.

Do you know of any other good picture book artists like Fritz Baumgarten from Germany?