Our democracy is an experiment and one that can be reversed

In his new autobiography, former secretary of defense James Mattis writes:

Tribalism must not be allowed to destroy our experiment.

What concerns me most as a military man is not our external adversaries; it is our internal divisiveness…

nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/just-remember-how-good-we-have-it-despite-our-current-struggles/

what did he mean by this?
is Trump a threat to our democracy?

Attached: mattis.png (480x300, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?c4815412/mattis-obama-iran
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Tribalism must not be allowed to destroy our experiment.

what did he mean by this?
is Trump a threat to our democracy?

he means he's basically a democrat and doesn't care to preserve America as the white nation it was intended to be, and for most of it's history was.

He appears to be a shortsighted fool in this instance.

Attached: 1488576524315.jpg (1600x1120, 458K)

It's reality that is wrong, goys! Not us! (tips kippah)

Slide thread. It’s over for blumpf. Lol

Is Secretary Mattis a fag?

>Slide thread.
what are we sliding today?

It means he's going to send the Marines to kill you little racist incels if you try to fight against white extinction.

kay griggs was the real deal and what she said about the top brass of the marines is truth. cherry marines, faggots at the top almost wherever you go

So it would seem

Lol, orange man bad. Communism good.

Attached: 32FB1791-5787-4358-B526-4522BF1466FA.jpg (640x640, 104K)

Means he's GloboHomo

>Communism good.
Dude chill, it's just an experiment. Lets try it out.

>what did he mean by this?
I dunno because some jew nigger (pic related) quoted a paragraph out of context and inserted his talmudic interpretation of what Mattis was saying.

Attached: pic_giant_051915_SM_Jim-Geraghty_0-2.jpg (788x460, 48K)

Lmao Slide thread. Nice troll but gotta be mo subtle man.

USMC NCO Sword

Attached: usmc3.jpg (616x924, 67K)

^this.

The threat is being pulled by the puppetmasters who use the lunar calendar. Consider:

The WTC stood for 28.5 years from opening. 1973-2001 (one year for each day of the lunar month).

28.5 years prior was DDay.

28 years before that was the Bolshevik Revolution
29 years before that was the opening of the Pearl Harbor Navy Base.

28.5 years before that was the first shot of the Civil War.

These are a series of events that turn the tide, change the era, and set the direction for the generation.

What will happen to start 2030?

>every few decades something happens somewhere in the world
very spooky bro.

>our experiment
Interesting

>Go straght againt human nature
>Shit yourself over it not working

Welcome to megalomaniac elites of failing systems over the past 5000 years

>what did he mean by this?
>is Trump a threat to our democracy?
Oh yes, clearly it's Trump that's the threat and not the party that was saying the exact same things about Romney, McCain, Bush, Dole, Bush, Reagan... Sorry, you cried wolf one too many times. Your cries are meaningless now. And whether he meant it or not, that's the tribalism he was talking about.

>Tribalism must not be allowed to destroy our experiment.

Attached: jew-swarm-intelligence.jpg (600x471, 171K)

Attached: jew-borg-hive-mind-egregore-collective-concious-predator-deception-holy-book.jpg (716x478, 190K)

Mattis is a military guy, not a political scientist or a sociologist, so it's important to take his conclusions in that area with a grain of salt.

Tribalism is the tendency of humans everywhere to be more comfortable with others who are like them in culture and custom, and yes, in looks (thanks to our lizard brain). What came out in the last election was that not everyone in this ,country really belongs to the same tribe. We are divided politically more than we have been in a very long time. Ethnic and racial differences are part of it, but the white European group is sharply divided and want different things from their government. The divisions are so sharp now and the hate on both sides is so great, that it's hard for him to see how the country can continue to be governed as one from Washington. I feel this way myself, perhaps because I'm an age contemporary of his and I'm in the middle politically.

I really don't know what can be done. The Great Recession probably exacerbated the situation, and neither campaign in 2016 was exactly unifying with "Lock Her Up" on one side and "Deplorables" on the other.

I do think that introducing more minorities, and even more immigrants, at this time will exacerbate the situation because people are feeling like all of a sudden their home is very unfamiliar. Dems can tell people that they're racist for feeling that way, but that only enrages the uncomfortable and doesn't in any way make them feel any different.

I hope I've added a bit to this conversation.

Mattis is a faggot who doesn't understand how the world has changed from when he was born (mostly white, common external enemy, dominant world power) to now (quickly declining white majority, unlimited internal enemies and rising external enemies nobody takes seriously, declining world power).

Like everyone who is competent in a particular specialty, they assume that makes them competent in other specialties as well. He wasn't particularly successful as SECDEF anyway.

c-span.org/video/?c4815412/mattis-obama-iran

>that it's hard for him to see how the country can continue to be governed as one from Washington.
IT WAS NEVER SUPPOSED TO BE. It's a UNION of STATES. The only things that were supposed to be coordinated in Washington were the military and foreign policy, everything else was to be under the purview of the states themselves. Fucking Hamiltonians ruined this.

You shut your whore mouth. That man is an American hero.

you will never cruise the galaxy and make love to a half human cyborg and motor boat her tits while camping on a previously undiscovered planet.....why even live Jow Forums?

>whites ever being a majority in the world ever
Nice try, kike

>That man is an American hero.
no. do your research next time. he is a corrupt establishment cuck. fuck this faggot

The source of democratic division lies in expanding difference in interests between blue collars and white collars, e.g. blue collars are getting fucked by globalist doctrine but white collars benefit from it. I don't know what the solution is but I think it is a result of too rapid change from industrial to service economic model and the population had no chance to adapt in such short period of time.

While the western world is grooming their fragile democratic experiments, Chinese chads don't give a fuck and will conquer the Mars one day.

Mattis is talking about the kikes. He knows

no, he's not. Mattis is a childless un-American faggot.

>shits on tribalism
Is a Marine, which is the most tribalism I’ve ever encountered

Its literally an ethnic composition thing man

>What concerns me most as a military man is not our external adversaries; it is our internal divisiveness…
For which the US military is hopelessly unprepared ...

Attached: 79D161C9-4AD8-45F3-97A0-530EE6BB5ECC.jpg (1700x1480, 1.39M)

Is he?

>our democracy
read my lips; "Go Fuck yourself, asshole." America is not a democracy. it is a Federal republic.. Democracy was an abomination to the founders and anyone who promotes democracy is an enemy of free people . Die in fire commie scum.

Attached: ferengi-Mattis.jpg (839x375, 179K)

He’s saying this as a response to the RISING WHITE IDENTITY MOVEMENT.
WHITES acting TRIBAL is a (((Danger to our Democracy))) and this must be stopped.
This is all about fighting and killing off the white nationalist movement.

Didn't this guy resign because Trump didn't want to keep troops in Syria?

Its ridiculous that after nearly a hundred years these parasites would dare to call this an "experiment." Its a ploy to continually deflect criticism of massive rootless bureaucracy which exists in dozens of forms throughout the world and has universally failed.

Remember that the only option is to crush these people completely like cockroaches (in minecraft).