I posted about this earlier because it sounded awful but I just finished actually watching it...

I posted about this earlier because it sounded awful but I just finished actually watching it. Neil is lit up like a Christmas tree... I wonder if Joe just threw his buddy with an adderall problem under the bus.

Attached: FABC5374-9DF6-4B9A-A1C6-18C58CC833FA.jpg (1142x649, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

entertainment.theonion.com/5-things-to-know-about-joe-rogan-1837895609
youtube.com/watch?v=vByJ7MLMVh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

professional joe rogan analyzer here, i have watched every episode since day one.
i am sad to say, joe is a literal coke head since 2018.

its very obvious if you listen to some episodes from back then compared to a year or so earlier.
i believe joe has at least tried cocaine multiple times since 2018 and is probably heavily addicted by now.

retard coke isnt addictive

cocaine is highly addictive.
stimulants in general are supernatural tier addictive (the strongest willed people like trump himself could get heavily addicted and lose everything from one bump of coke).

those dumb rat cocaine lever experiments that joe mentions to every guest are 100% bullshit.

rats get addicted to the coke tainted water 100% of the time... always.

Attached: 3573568.jpg (372x342, 30K)

Holy shit.

I guess that would explain the sauna and workout regime

>cocaine is highly addictive.
powder isn't, there is some magical property to free basing apparently

I seriously think 75% of joes guests are on adderall. It’s annoying and if they’re on too much I can’t watch it.

>491k views
why are there so many dumb people in society? this entire show is for 85-95 IQ people.

Watching this now. I enjoy how Rogan can relate to a wide range of guests and can joke around and be thoughtful.
I don't mind Neil, but he does seem overexcited like an autist monologuing.
Maybe he has had too many stimulants, I didn't think he was always so manic haha.
I think you can see the annoyance on Joe's face.

>joke around
... and there it is. The prime focus of the 85-95 IQ crowd.

You sound like one of those humorless people who overestimate their intelligence.

I found myself getting annoyed with the hyper nigger half way through. He couldn’t pick a topic, finish a thought or wait till Joe was done speaking before jumping in.

This made Astro-Nig look bad.

Not as addictive as meth, I hate my life

I know I'm not super intelligent, just a bit above average at 120iq, and most people seem downright retarded in comparison. I can only imagine what it feels like to be 140+...

He is one of those people

Still got all yo teef?

All these people on the "entertainment circuit" are on drugs. Their sole focus is "increase my public image" for profit. The black guy is over 50yrs old and gets paid to "talk" inside hollywood studios like the "rogan show". Of course he's coked up. They all are. Anything to fool the normie slave class who works 9-5 mindlessly each day into thinking these men are showhow "special" is the trick. Doing coke in order to protray, "high-energy" is the oldest trick in Hollywood.

These people spend their entire day thinking of ways to convince the working slave class that they are special people.

Attached: mexican guy crying.jpg (1024x908, 74K)

>retard cope

>Neil is lit up like a Christmas tree... I wonder if Joe just threw his buddy with an adderall problem under the bus.
but he's always like that
they have the weird idea that you have to act like a fruitloop to get people interested in science
bill nye is a prime example of this

>if Joe just threw his buddy with an adderall problem under the bus.
Who? He said on one podcast last week that a majority of people in the news media are on adderall.

Irony: the post

this.

NOTHING is addictive. people just have more or less self control.

Of course, because I fucking brush them. I'm a functional meth head

lol not brushing isn't why meth heads lose their teeth
its the cotton mouth, I'd suggest always having water near by so you can do what your body can't

This.

I smoked tobacco at work for 5-6 months. I quit the same day I "felt" like quiting. I don't understand "psychical addictions" at all. The only thing I'm addicted to is exposing International Jewry every day.

Attached: Lowest ratings ever.jpg (800x435, 27K)

They all seem retarded and you seem retarded too.

Come to think more of it.... each person I've encountered saying they were "addicted" or "recovering from addiction" has always been a defective person at some level.

Addiction is illogical.

Attached: 1516018803934.jpg (403x403, 53K)

entertainment.theonion.com/5-things-to-know-about-joe-rogan-1837895609

Attached: 22E13808-D7EC-401D-AA1A-8E85CF458669.jpg (1242x1150, 479K)

Tru dat. I take care of myself man. Just plagued by an affinity for amphetamines.

>Homosexual
>US Intel Operative
>Hollywood Kabbalah Sellout
>Possible Freemason
>Jewish Wife
>A Talmudic Golem
>Target Audience: "I Need Dad" man-babies
>Degenerate Disinformation "Redirection/Dead End" Agent
>"Deescalation" Craftsman
>Hangs With Trotskyist
>Enemy of Western Civilization

Have eleven.

Attached: son of hollywood jewry.png (775x517, 781K)

if anything that episode showed how retarded joe is. amazed by how glaciers work. amazed at how boiling water works and didn't finish the rest but you get the point

I knew this nigger was dumb as shit, but didn't fully realize the extent of his retardation until watching this. Joe Rogan looked like a genius in comparison.

best moment in the podacast.

Attached: 6354354351354.png (1366x768, 1.04M)

Tyson is a diversity hire and barely an astrophysicist. He got his degree from Columbia and has contributed nothing to the field. N O T H I N G

His fame comes from the fact that like Bill Nye he's a "science educator" just the "groovy black science guy" - His day job is basically "Director of a planetirum" - ie: science highschool teacher shit.

Its not hard to tell, he works out all the time and has a fat fuckin bottom half of a head. Coke heads try to hide coke bloat with beards.

youtube.com/watch?v=vByJ7MLMVh4

It’s more addictive than something like marijuana.

Opiates are probably the worst. After my lung surgery they were what got me through. I started taking 2 at a time instead of one as I had more than I needed for my prescription. I knew I couldn’t get any more of them and so I enjoyed what I had but Percocets make you feel like you feel like your wrapped in a warm blanket footing towards heaven.

Stay away from anything that good.

on some weird ((supplement)) that they sell... just like alex jones

Not gonna watch this controlled op faggot, but im willing to bet he threw Neil nothing but softballs and pressed him on nothing.

Attached: 1443632969423.jpg (650x560, 180K)

It's true user more jews did die than atoms in the universe. Are you anti-Semite or something?