Why aren't you married yet? You guys constantly preach about muh white fertility...

Why aren't you married yet? You guys constantly preach about muh white fertility, yet how many of you have white children? You should live by the principles you preach or else you're like Democrats being against racism but living in gated white communities.

Attached: 1567735155570.png (1440x552, 279K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wf-lawyers.com/divorce-statistics-and-facts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why aren't you married yet?
No debt-free virgins without tattoos and of my race.

I must become a master of my craft. Women and children are not worth interrupting my time in such a way.

i've already learned wizard magic. first technique is the cloak of invisibility. Effect at all time. no cool down. No dispel. Cursed. Gives you the ability to be invisible to all women for an infinite amount of time.

And you will be prime QT3.14 once that passive freedombux a-flowin’ - just don’t wait till your 35. Then you are too old for a 16 year old.

Don’t get married until you are ready to have kids

I plan to take the. VanGogh route, but without the hookers and malnutrition.

>virgin
You have to marry a thottie if necessary, as long as they want to change. Virgin women past the age of 18 are like what, 5% of the female population?

Ideal age to marry for men is early or mid 20s once you have a solid career in place or are close to finishing a degree and landing a job. A woman doesn't even need a job if you have a good income, just don't be a consumer drone and you'll be fine. The younger the woman, the better. This way you'll be able to have at last 5 children.

>Solid career in place
>Early 20s
Haha

Are there seriously single anons on this board?

>You have to marry a thottie if necessary
I won't.

Attached: 1550319816216.jpg (448x448, 21K)

A girl gave me a hug once. It made me uncomfortable as i wasnt close to her

I'm just here to observe and understand, I don't really care to do anything.

wrong.
>23. The average age for couples going through their first divorce is 30 years old.
>24. 60 percent of all divorces involve individuals aged 25 to 39.
wf-lawyers.com/divorce-statistics-and-facts/

>No debt-free virgins without tattoos and of my race.
wrong
also I hope you are still a virgin

You are a weak man with a negative attitude

>wrong
Not wrong.
>also I hope you are still a virgin
There's no way to disprove this on a male.

Japanese are servile insects whose opinions do not matter.

Attached: cuck.jpg (1784x2528, 2.63M)

>Not wrong.
Yes they still exist you are just trying to cope with the fact you are to lazy/degenerate to get one
>There's no way to disprove this on a male.
I am going to guess this means no

Weak men like you deserve to be genetic dead ends, nature has its own justice thankfully

No need to be so cruel

You can't even distinguish the difference between to and too, and you're trying to defense the immorality of women. Do you think your low class peasant opinion matters to me?
Does it hurt when I call you servile insect?

Attached: Europe v Asia.jpg (1198x1837, 733K)

> to defense
I think you mean defend
>you're trying to defense the immorality of wome
where?

Me and my girlfriend aren't ready to get married yet, because we're only 1 year in.

>, because we're only 1 year in.
It should not take that long to figure out if you want to marry someone

severe trust issues bordering on paranoia. also anger management. Anger issues much better now. Trust,etc., not so much.

this
just marry her and breed nibba

You're a fedora tipping faggot, that blames all women for not being able to make a family.
There is good women out there, but you are just a man who makes excuses.

Go marry a nigger-fucker with trucker tattoos and $100k in debt. I don't give a fuck.

Attached: girls with pee pees.jpg (478x640, 111K)

Noped
Married a virgin
What is you excuse?

>What is you excuse?
No debt-free virgins without tattoos and of my race.

I'm saving up to be a mail-order husband.

Attached: 106.jpg (680x340, 66K)

>wants to marry an asian and have gook kids
cringe

go somewhere that there is (assuming you are white). There's a decent amount of decent girls where I live. None that I really click with, but still. I have a girl friend (not gf) who is a virgin, so they are out there, but I think it's unrealistic to exclude all non-virgins. If she is in single digits I think it's okay and has a pattern of stability. I've met girls that are all over the place. Most don't have tattoos and the few that do a very small.

I find it impossible to find any girls that would be interested
I live in a big city so its a big pond
the only girls I attract through online dating are 300lb pink haired land whales and I'm in good shape myself
It's just too much effort to find a normal girl

Jokes on you I am married with two of my own biological children. Been married 7 years one boy one girl. Suck my dick nerds.

but i'm a flip

I’m in a relationship with a fucking Japanese girl right now and although I love her a lot, I don’t want to marry her and have mixed race children. I’m 28 coming on 29 too and almost all my friends are married already but they ended up marrying either 5/10 white chicks or spics. I’m pretty sure that this is the official end of my family’s white bloodline. I’m just not going to have kids.

I'm proposing to my GF as soon as we're done with undergrad, so in about 8 months. She's putting together a Gundam and complaining about the weapon hands it came with.

Attached: 1567187118965.gif (342x342, 404K)

God I wish that were me

Stop masturbating/orgasming for a month and good girls will go out of their way to come talk to you. Girls that want to start a family are only concerned with virility. If you are running on empty they can sense it. This is an ancient practice, just try it once.

There's really no reason it can't be brother.
What's your situation?

Most of us are afraid nowadays. Too many anti man laws and anti masculinity bs. Its SO MUCH FUCKING trouble, you lose. No one wants a submissive cuckold man, but society and its bullshit criminality is attempting to force it. So. Once you've got kids, you're vulnerable through them AND! Theyre vulnerable because society is targeting then for institutional subjugation. So. How again you say get married? Think about the deeper issues and youll find your ignoring alot of very important things.

I get your fear, but we're the fathers of an entire generation of children that won't be born if we aren't willing to take some risks.

I comprehend your feelings. But yoummust realize that feeling you want is designed specifically for you to make babies with. Once you master a worthy life making skill, use it to fund your children. Unless youre not white. If youre not white, your ideas differ.

>good girls will go out of their way to come talk to you
There are no debt free virgins without tattoos and are of my race to talk to.

where do you live? there are but you have to do a lot of hunting for them

I only want to paint pictures of fruit.

>there are
There aren't even any people of my race here. "White" is a skin color, not a race. I'm not a jew mutt larping as a European like most Americans. There really are no debt free virgins without tattoos and are of my race.

2 kids here, white

1 and second incoming

>You should live by the principles you preach or else you're like Democrats being against racism but living in gated white communities.
A false comparison.
Democrats can choose to live in the ghetto whenever they want. There is absolutely nothing stopping them, they don't have to convince anyone to allow it, they can just do it... They choose not to.

I can't just 'get married'. I have to convince a young woman to get married, and there's been a great deal of effort put into convincing them that its a bad idea, and further put into making them unsuitable as brides due to degraded pair-bonding capacity derivative from excess casual sex.
Its a difficult situation, as most of the women I meet either don't want to get married or would make poor wives. So now I'm stuck in this weird situation where I'm trying to find a woman between 20-25 who hasn't had more than 3 sexual partners, who wants to get married before hitting 25, and who isn't just looking to try to steal money from me through our flawed legal system (thanks Reagan, you cuckservative zioshill faggot!).

Attached: non-kosher milkers.gif (500x293, 952K)

>t.20something

But user I am married.

very nice

You tell him, Hiroshi.

>willing to take some risks
Fuck you. Men have risked and sacrificed enough for this terminally cucked husk of a society. Fuck you for bringing children into this world that's made to corrupt and ruin them, and fuck you for encouraging others to do the same.

Attached: 1539744946624.jpg (1000x910, 214K)

I got a solid career at 19 and got married at the same age. It's not hard if you aren't degenerate

Based and redpilled

>She

I’ve stopped masturbating and banging sluts. The next time I cum will be in my wife to produce children I am going to confession and church tomorrow and will ask for forgiveness of my degenerate ways. Next is learning traditional catholic faith so I can raise my children in a straight path to heaven.

I would rather be a recognized artist without an heir, than some failed loser who passed on poor genes.

lol I'm neither one of those