Koreans have the biggest case of WE WUZ

Koreans are honestly full of shit. They were a vassal state of China for a 1000 years and a colony of Japan for 35, yet they steal shit from both cultures and claim, its actually theirs. They claim to hate Japan, yet all their food products are literally a 99% copy of Japanese products. They claim Ninjas were Korean, Jesus was Korean, America was founded by Koreans, Cherry Blossoms were stolen from Korea by Japan and other ridiculous claims. They even change the setting and currency of Animes from Tokyo to Seoul and Yen to Won, this is how insecure they are!

>Complain about Comfort women while 5% of Koreans today are prostitutes
>Full of plastic surgery because they are insecure faggots
>K-POP is simply a more energetic degenerate American Pop
>Shitty quality washing machines and cars
> Men who are women
> Government was literally controlled by a feminist cult

I warn you Jow Forums. The Eternal Korean is a liar and deciever of the highest level. They are worse than chinks. At least Chinks have some kind of culture.

>youtube.com/watch?v=5zPhBFEizzA [Open] Gooks stealing Japanese culture

>youtube.com/watch?v=BZHy2NDU9R8 [Open] Anti Japanese Education in Korea

>youtube.com/watch?v=bBEXPjDLmRk [Open]

>youtube.com/watch?v=kS0F8C3dXUo [Open] Based Cross Dresser Matsuko Deluxe BTFO Gook Faggot

Also, Koreans celebrated Japanese Tsunami in 2011, because they are such weak faggots, they have to rely on nature to do something against Japan. Not to mention their many times cheating in Sports and World Cup.

Attached: 426980B9-C4A1-474A-BD83-8ECFA3846135.jpg (578x581, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2019/03/20/asia/south-korea-hotel-spy-cam-intl/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nsLbbSu1CxA
archive.is/qe8mU
youtube.com/watch?v=lcJaog63egY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Both are just Chinese rip off cultures.

Hey mutt, do you have anything else to do? I think you have. Solve your problems first, then start rolling the barrel on others.

Attached: Dak3ipiVAAAi3Qo.jpg (780x1200, 107K)

They created Juche Fiber, a fabric made from stone. They make cloths out of rocks.

Attached: index.jpg (256x197, 9K)

Modern day china and DPRK are rip offs of Soviet Culture

t.Japfag

>China
>Any sort of Russian culture
Only Mongolia has Russian culture in their own.

This is funny considering Japs are mutt descendants of ancient Korean immigrants, and that their language and most culture is descended from Korea. Dwarves have nothing to be proud of, since Japs are degenerate descendants of Koreans and Malay niggers

Hey schlomo, solving the decreasing white birth rates isn’t something that I can do alone.

North Korea, best Korea, better than all of Asia.

All be honest with you, something went really wrong with the American-backed side of Korea that didn't haplen with Japan. South Korea is absolutely degenerated while Japan, even though it has it's problems, is ultimately superior in everything. North Korea is a dystopian hellhole, but is South Korea much better? For me neither are good and should go the way of Japan.

Agreed. Koreans are literally the single worst race besides Africans in existence. Have you ever been near a Korean? They don't wear deodorant because they think they dont have BO, but they straight up smell like cheap salami, basically shit meat

>Modern day china and DPRK are rip offs of Soviet Culture
Soviet Culture is a culture of its own.

I, too, believe that anime and manga are the highest forms of art.

The american acts of war in Japan and Korea fucked their minds up beyong recognition. They went from being dominate asians with a samuri spirit to weird fuckin perverts,
cnn.com/2019/03/20/asia/south-korea-hotel-spy-cam-intl/index.html

Tom green trolling japanese in early 2000s
youtube.com/watch?v=nsLbbSu1CxA

I hate the conflation of Koreans and Japanese (Koreans are incredibly materialistic and feminist, while Japanese are the opposite), but sometimes I feel like they've been bullied enough on Jow Forums.

Tbh, Japan is one united country, while Korea is split in half. Of course in economy, wealth, tech, etc Japan would be superior. Not to mention they had a head start on modernization. But Korea is getting there, and It WILL surpass Japan, especially after reunification.

Find yourself a baba, and solve this problem with her.

Attached: Uo1wqO3.jpg (460x687, 46K)

Materialistic and feminist? Seems a lot like Americans and Euros haha

Whenever I think of Koreans I think of this guy and wonder if they’re all ticking timebombs

Attached: 0A094940-53A5-4BCE-BF69-0746EAE48894.jpg (1200x1237, 72K)

Anime is gay.

Korea copied all the worst parts of American culture while Japan copied all the best parts.

>T.assblasted swampchink

You're full of shit. The Chinese are the worst closely followed by Pakistanis. Actually, it's so close I can't say one is better than the other.

History lesson retard, they have ALWAYS been perverts. Some of the old art in the 1800s were hentai's, Traps were men who dressed as girls in their old plays, it was seen as bad to have female actors.
People who know nothing of japan except what they have seen in movies and games, should stay in the fucking retard bin.

This.
Quality white women will always be superior to Asian women. Getting married to a traditional white woman who knows how to cook and raise children though seems pretty rare though nowadays.

same but unironically
kys faggot, go blog about how painful your dilating process is on tumblr.

Stay in the back nigger

Attached: hurricane.jpg (212x238, 8K)

You mean fiberglass, made out of melted rocks?

At least the North Koreans had Obama's number.
sauce: archive.is/qe8mU

Attached: KCNA_Obama.jpg (700x1614, 335K)

Attached: 1567007491388.jpg (257x319, 35K)

Koreans and Japanese copied the Chinese.

I dont think she is wholesome, tovarisch, but I do agree with the statement.

Attached: 1567482801209.jpg (640x784, 56K)

How does it feel to know that Japan has a chief rabbi?

Attached: FireShot Capture 062 - Rabbi Binyomin Yehezkel Edery appointed as Chief Rabbi of Japan by Ch_ - www. (1687x2103, 1.62M)

Real men do not anime. Real women either.

I love North Korea now.

lmao wtf

Attached: 1567744487409.gif (268x350, 1.05M)

Attached: 1565293877186.webm (1920x1080, 2.8M)

>illuminating Japan with Goodness and Kindness

Attached: 1476826432292.jpg (660x399, 117K)

true but the rule of ripoff cultures is simple
if you ripoff a culture and then turn around and humiliate the parent culture in war

you are the captain now

Attached: 1493027975640.jpg (600x764, 102K)

Japan's annexation of Korea, including the modern weapons, was bankrolled by talmudic demon Jacob Schiff

youtube.com/watch?v=lcJaog63egY

Attached: serveimage (21).jpg (640x480, 76K)

A thousand years ago, part of the Korean peninsula was Japanese territory.
The people who are now called Koreans were not on the Korean Peninsula at that time.
The northern barbarian equestrian race southward on the Korean peninsula caused a war, and the Japanese at that time (residing on the peninsula) were expelled to Japan.
The people who are now called Koreans are people who have gone south from the north and have nothing to do with the Japanese.

>Real men don't anime
>posting on Jow Forums

user, I...

Attached: plz-stop-post.jpg (600x450, 41K)

>Japs are mutt descendants of ancient Korean immigrants
t. retard
Japanese people descend mainly from the Yayoi people and no one knows exactly where they came from. Some say south China, some say korea, some say multiple places.
>language and most culture is descended from Korea
Except you are talking complete shit, ゴキブリチョン. If you want to claim that china had a large impact on Japanese culture, of course that is true. Not korea though. Japanese is a language isolate but you might know that if you were not a complete retard.

Attached: koreasoyboy.png (1288x800, 435K)

Attached: 1560418601529.webm (1920x1080, 2.93M)

Found the Korean!

As a Washingtonian I disagree, living in close proximity to these rotten-meat smelling fucks truly opens your eyes. It's not possible for Koreans to Integrate into American society, they refuse to change their ways. They are wannabe Chinese for sure, look at Korean-town, but they are worse. Egotistical, sneaky, and they refuse to hire Americans, instead paying the green-card fee to import more stinky Koreans.

Don't you dancing monkeys have some children to babysit?

Nice try Zhang but chinks are the worst Asians by far. I've yet to see 1 vid of a gook shitting in public but I've seen hundreds of chinese ones

Asbestos isn't widely used in most countries anymore because of the cancer risk. Imagine making clothes out of it!

>Japanese is a language isolate but you might know that if you were not a complete retard

I am learning Japanese and can confirm it is not similar to Korean language.

Now now, we need the Koreans and Japanese to be friendly so we can more effectively undermine China!

Attached: 1567601335952.jpg (3000x2000, 639K)

found the niptard!

You dirty Asian fuck, you are talking to a White Man. Understand that Asians are all in the same boat, my argument was that Koreans are the worst of them, mainly because they smell like rotten meat. You and your people will never be welcome, you will never fit into our society, and you will die knowing you and your people were nothing but a joke to the rest of the civilized world.

Japanese and Koreans share the same grammar as well as many similar words. Officially, they re both language isolates but are really part of the Altaic language family. Nips are descended from Altaic Koreans mixing with Austronesian natives and Ainus.

Fuck I hate airbrushing, it ruins good pictures.

First developed in Japan in 1939

Best thread on Jow Forums atm

It's pretty obvious you're Chinese. I've seen your posts before. You've been trying to force your Koreans=niggers meme for a while now (to no effect, which I'll explain why later). You're probably really angry these days because of the rampant anti-Chinese sentiments on the Internet these days. You're trying to deflect some of the hate that China is getting these days onto Koreans. As a Korean let me candidly tell you why it's futile and you will fail. Because 1) Korea is simply not big or relevant enough to become a main target and 2) all you're doing is preaching to a very limited audience consisting of Japanese nationalists, Chinese nationalists, weeaboos and maybe a couple SEAs -- all of them ALREADY hate Koreans. Everyone else simply doesn't care about Korea. The most they'll do is remark "Haha fucking gooks" and revert their attention to more relevant matters. It's a waste of your time. But keep doing it if it's cathartic although what you're doing is cowardly, picking on a smaller target because you're feeling frustrated and helpless at the barrage of hate and criticism China is receiving these days. You can't retaliate against the big dogs so you're letting it out on Koreans. Chang, Koreans have been putting up with this kind of shit for decades. That's what happens when you're hated by the most autistic people in the world (The Fukushima Monkeys). You Chinese are just now starting to experience what we've had to deal with for 2 decades, except on a much greater scale and from way more directions. Good luck and don't lose your sanity. I genuinely kinda feel bad for you guys these days. Because like half of the hate/criticism is unfounded.

Inb4 >i-I'm whiite y-you gook

Yeah sure whatever David Liu

Jap vs Korean autism is my favourite.

Lol Schizo-tier response. I had clearly stated I am anti-asian. You fucking retard. Fuck Chinese and their bugmen style of living, and fuck the Koreans who smell like stinking, cheap, rotten meat. Fuck everything east of the Caucuses. Open your eyes and learn to speak English you fucking mongoloid

Kek. Keep up the act Liu. Good. Commit to it.

Zai jian for now. Gotta go.

Lol keep pretending to be American Chosenjin, one day all of your people will kill themselves. Now run along and cook up your dog meat and kimchi you dirty rice-nigger. Maybe one day you will realize just how hated your people are among Americans.

Japan was modernized and developed and has ancient culture. Korea was a backwards rural shithole with mostly subsistence farmers.

>worst korea is japan's mexico

Attached: 1542546574447.jpg (459x278, 29K)

3 different nips responded to your post bro, thats fucking epic

The best Korean was Yi Soon and they'll probably not get another like him again.

lmfao cope harder seething rice-cel gook mutt. japanese people will always be genetically, culturally, and technologically better than you.

No self respecting real American gives a shit about Korea vs. Japan. You're all a bunch of fucking slopes and we not only don't care about you, we don't think about you unless absolutely necessary. Which is extremely rarely. Also, fuck China too.

Add me to the screencap!

>Don't you dancing monkeys have some children to babysit?
Korean waste will disappear.

I had a Korean guy who worked for me. Always cool, calm and quiet that is until he flipped out and would start punching things and screaming like a maniac.

Literal dindu behavior

Too bad China attempted to destroy their culture and traditions for muh communism.

t. seething rice-cel gook mutt

koreans are trash

>A thousand years ago
A thousand years ago a lot of things, rice nigger.

Attached: 1543515820955.jpg (1280x720, 221K)

ITS A RUSSIAN FUCKING SPY CALL CNN. GET AWAY FROM OUR ELECTIONS IVAN, OUR GOVERNMENT IS MAGICAL AND SACRED.

Say it.

Attached: 1764284716.webm (190x106, 2.97M)

They are still fairly wealthy today, and they have a ton of major tech companies.

Damn. I want to fuck her so hard, eat her ass, and worship her feet so bad!

Attached: Anime Maid.jpg (640x901, 43K)

The Altaic language family doesn't exist. It's complete BS, there aren't any arguments to support it's existence. Those languages are completely unrelated. Do you really think Turks look like Koreans? Turks are much closer to Europeans than they are to East Asians.