Have Trumptards become a lost cause?

I talked to two today who didn't even know there were 3 mass shootings in the past month. How are we supposed to get through to these sheeple?

Attached: 1517613834959.gif (355x326, 3.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hY1tULEr4-4
heyjackass.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unless it's public sector employees shooting private sector employees or vice verse, no one will cares.

Attached: 300full.jpg (300x399, 20K)

The woman in this photo is worth about 900 thousand dollars USD.

She is a repository of the best looking DNA there is. Males fight for procreational fitness rights. It's what makes the financial world turn.
youtube.com/watch?v=hY1tULEr4-4

Rough day huh CIA?

Do a poll nigger, how many people who voted for Obama know he is half white?

thats amazing

>there were 3 mass shootings in the past month
There were more than that just in Chicongo, nigger.
heyjackass.com

1 post by this ID.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaddfsd.png (1156x2031, 290K)

Taylor Swift is such a cute white girl. Would 10/10 put a dragon baby in her.

It's astounding. According to major news outlets, I'm supposed to care about 100-200 times more about the shootings they cover non-stop, which entail one person getting a handful of more kills, than dozens of other shootings which happen so often they're the background noise of American inner cities.

Then I remember who owns those news outlets and everything falls into place. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

And we get ever closer to the edge.

It has been said that most NPC's are on SSRI's.

Attached: meds.png (322x374, 5K)

There are at least 3 mass shootings every weekend in Chicago. Why the fuck should someone care about whichever 3 you're talking about?

People who believe in him still are embarrassing. I’ll probably vote for him again since dems are hell bent on killing whitey.

Attached: 1562473330261.jpg (347x300, 22K)

Attached: 12275169.jpg (400x300, 21K)

Attached: 1558775808140.jpg (1029x796, 138K)

Now figure out that the shootings were false flags and you’ll be less of a sheep

there was an attempt

Attached: 1567575706343.jpg (1997x3000, 533K)

Chinese? Question: you're not really into race mixing are ya? China one of the last great ethno-states on earth.

Not funny. Grow a pair.

Why the fuck are you on Jow Forums Jow Forums fuck off
c u c k.

Can you go suck a monkeys penis please. Even the dolphins know the mass shootings occurred with the amount of air time they got. Part in parcel like the paki nigger says.

Attached: 33EE6E37-AEC0-4566-BFD8-81094CEF2928.jpg (1024x478, 68K)

Far more people die from heroin overdoses. We should probably ban that shit first.

Attached: 1567805223662.jpg (1256x1454, 348K)

What mass shootings?

only 3? lol

Yes. There is so much more work to be done that bleating about minor incidents is rather tedious.

I stopped giving a shit about the news a long time ago. Why dont you tell me why I should give a shit about a mass shooting?

Mass shootings are usually overrated.
The media won´t talk about uranium one or hiliary crimes, but won´t shut up about shootings.

Vietnamese. I wouldn't marry or impregnate another race, mutts are disgusting, but i'd fuck taylor swift until my dick gets numb. My people has lived next to China for over 4000 years, so we know them better than anyone. The Chinese aren't going anywhere lol, they will continue to reproduce at an enormous rate until suddenly you start becoming Chinese yourself.

>didn't even know
Or didn't even CARE? I sure don't.

TAYLOR SWIFT INITIALS - TS
TS - TRANS SEXUAL

WHAT THE FUCK BROS!

>how many shootings do we have to orchestrate for you to let us take your guns goy