Pedo criminal networks of the world exposed

When are the masses going to accept this is reality and that it happens everyday around the world? youtu.be/M7csGNrry9M

Attached: 63097f11651f632a62c602fa1e2d2a09711dc9ae7ca74c0647b2e1c5e7ccc244.jpg (500x281, 57K)

>the World
>the British Empire
Oi Nigel, which one built the modern pedo network?

Actually interesting video.

Very few people rightfully care.
It's not really important, and most people know you can't do anything about it.

Some news for you

A guy near Delphi that owned a Pizza King was charged with child molestation

It was across the road from a fire that killed a few girls, and the 2 teens murdered in Delphi visited the place, which is a nice coincidence.

Nothing

Ever

Happens

the sad fact is cognitive dissonance stops them from thinking about it because if they had to accept that truth they'd have to do something about it.
It's far easier to turn a blind eye and watch Game of Fags reruns

I wonder if this attempt to blacken the image of pizza is coming from the burger industry ?

Most people have enough shit going down in their lives without caring about strangers kids getting dicked. People will often feign concern over "think of the children" but it goes away once they're no longer on the spot. The exception to this rule is people using "think of the children" to gain some political goal, like how faggots are using kids to push tranny shit now.

The bottom line is, they have bills to pay, work to do, and their own lives to lead. People with time to protest and complain or get involved in politics are people who don't have shit in their lives.
And then there's psychopaths like me that do not care about other humans suffering.

When I brought up the topic in the past I was asked "Are you a part of it too?", after enough of those I just gave up talking about it because people are just animals

It goes much deeper than pedos op.

Attached: Cwb7oiAVEAAMPET.jpg (1200x729, 152K)

Attached: john-podesta-with-fingers-scarring-bandages-and-osiris-numerology-and-symbols.jpg (768x768, 94K)

Attached: 1567771252202.jpg (615x721, 143K)

Attached: (((Gnosticism))).png (595x860, 1.32M)

Attached: wikileaks-podesta-spirit-cooking-email1.png (667x730, 10K)

>after enough of those I just gave up talking about it because people are just animals
It's been plainly obvious that kiddie raping has been going down in Hollywood for decades. It's also very obvious that politicians and corporate heads and media personalities and "philanthropists" are all heavily involved in child abuse, adult abuse, vice and pushing self-destructive habits, etc.

The general population obviously doesn't care. Maybe it's because life is cheap now. Maybe it's because very few people actually like other people, and even fewer like children(they are annoying and useless overall). Maybe it's because we're all actually much more selfish than we want to admit openly. I am selfish. I don't bullshit people about it. I'm not a sociopath, but I am a psychopath. I don't enjoy tormenting people but I don't bent out of shape when people are tormented. I feel more for animal life than most humans. Raising alpacas seems like a neat prospect to me.

Jews and other psychos already print money, overcharge stuff, boost real estate prices, overtax people, turn all healthcare, education, water and food services into a massive scam, illegally spy on people, use the western world as their private golem army, stall technological progress...
People will die sucking jewish cocks.

The masses here don't event accept reality, what do you honestly expect op

Attached: 1526731762638.jpg (1536x1098, 324K)

Yeah I know. Goes all the way back to the Canaanites/Phoenicians. Saturn worship

Attached: purple_saturn.jpg (1000x1050, 405K)

Yeah. I've given up trying to open people's eyes to the shit that's all around them, you can't force them. All they care about is work and then getting pissed on the weekend. What's the point

I don't think they can grasp the fact that other 'people' have the ability to rape and murder babies/children in satanic rituals day in day out. It's so far removed from their every day life that they refuse to believe it's been going on for thousands of years

It won't happen until alot of big names drop and MSM is forced to at least acknowledge it.