Wtf did anyone else know there were gooks squatting in Europe, why the fuck is this allowed?

Wtf did anyone else know there were gooks squatting in Europe, why the fuck is this allowed?

Attached: main-qimg-d774246261ccb4bfd64cd254515761ef.jpg (529x586, 119K)

Gook here. ama

Did your ancestors come from China?

No. Berlin.

Wait until you discover the Kalmyks and tatars.

>why the fuck is this allowed
because they're natives you fucking spastic, they arrived in europe before even the slavs where are you going to deport them to?

Gulags are an answer, user

We did from the middle ages but ended the assimilation program in 1970s

Do they live among you or are they like our Natives and live in reservations? Do you guys consider them Norwegians and do they consider themselves Norwegians? Are they like finns and fit in with euros or are they really Asian?

his ancestor was a reindeer

They're mostly Castizos. Who cares?

(((Allowed)))

FACEBOOK ANONS REPORT THE TROLL SPAM
DO NOT ENGAGE, MAKE IT LONELY

For all faggots, great idea

based people

Attached: file.png (1024x768, 1.6M)

They're harmless

>Namefagging
See you there

Most of them look like a European with one asian grandparent or great grandparent, they're marginally more asiatic than Finns in some cases.

Everyone in finland hates those fuckers in sweden they give ass to them

>Gook
Fuck you, I get mistaken for a Finn all the fucking time, bitch.
T. Half Finn, Half Skolt Saami.

our gooks are white tho

Damn for real?
>Do you consider yourself European?
>Do you consider yourself white?
>What do you think about Euros?
>Do you feel any connection to Asia?

we consider them all eurasian, like lenin or putin(look at his eyelids). they have a healthy way of life, not completely cucked by agriculture. They share a few genes with inuits from way way way back hence the eyelids. but they have blue eyes and white features.

And Hazaras in Persia

Were they traditionally discriminated against or were they accepted as part as scandi? Did vikings ever make contact with them?

Finland isn't even real

they were totally discriminated against but the norsemen slept with them af so everybody is related to them anyway. vikings treated them as serfs but gave them some autonomy(which was normal for viking "thralls").

Sorry, forgot to un-meme flag from a troll in another thread.

>Do you consider yourself European?
Um, no. I have dual citizenship with Finland but i haven't been there since I was 8.
>Do you consider yourself white?
Into the early 1900s, Finns weren't considered white in America because of John Martin Crawford's terrible phenotyping. But I'm certainly whiter than the Trolls under Da Bridge.
>What do you think about Euros?
Norway and Sweden sterilized Sami and tried to destroy Saami/Sami culture well into the 1980s. Finns pretty much didn't give a shit and sometimes married Saami. I'm not pleased with the treatment Sweden and Norway gave us but I'm not gonna GIBS about it.
>Do you feel any connection to Asia?
Only in the memes. The epicanthic folds in (some) Finnish and (most) Saami has no shared DNA with Asians. It's an evolution of climate.

Well haplogroup N originated in China so you guys are kinda related to them.

Attached: Haplogrupo_N_(ADN-Y).png (953x551, 65K)

Your map makes it look more like China got EBIN'd than the other way around.

They're not gooks, faggot. They're continental European faggots who wandered into Norway about 2000 years ago.

Well it originated in China but migrated towards Siberia. I think most Chinese are now Haplogroup O.

>faggots who wandered into Norway
We didn't wander in, we chased the ever so fucking tasty reindeer during winter migration.

Do you guys feel connected to other Euros like Brits, Germans, Poles, Italians, etc...?

Why do you live in America if you aren't American?

They have Rez like in u.s., but weren't treated nearly as badly. Basically they were all too far north for infrastructure to spread to them during industrialization and are mostly modernized now, but some aren't. Sami are considered a protected ethnic minority.

I'm specifically talking about Sami, you quasi-snownigger. Traditionally, the Sami were thought to be Asians who were the original, native population in Norway (urbefolkning), but genetic testing has shown that the Sami are Europeans and arrived after the regular white Norwegians. It's caused a shitload of political problems in Norway, because the Sami fuckers were officially classified as the original natives before the recent discovery, and now the politically correct crowd doesn't know what the fuck to classify them as.

Lapps are like the Indians in America, a race of people LARPing with a cultural identity they never really had, a broken, defeated, and meaningless people striving for some kind of connection to the history of their nonwhite ancestors

Also like the indians, generational alcoholism is what they're best known for

Notice most of the darkest blue is along the Arctic Circle and less concentrated to the south. N originated/mutated in the polar region. The epicanthic folds up there developed as a natural defense against snow blindness whereas the epicanthic folds in the Asian regions are more developed against sand storms in the Gobi. Coincidence.

>crowd doesn't know what the fuck to classify them as
Their own people? What's with the autism about who came first? They are there, Nords and Finns are there, all these people can continue to coexist with antimiscegenation laws in place.

Long ago when the Swedes were still norsemen the great viking king Leif Erikson traveled to the far north to learn how he could defeat his enemies, the Roman Empire, the Mongol Khanate, and the WNBA. There he met an ancient Spami who taught him the secrets of distilling magic mushroom essence from moose pee, he taught him the secrets of the yellow ice and snow in the land of the midnight sun. With this knowledge Sweden defeated their enemies and banned women's basketball for seven generations. In exchange for their help the Spamis get to live in the land the Swedes don't want and they get the first of the moose pee each morning.

OP they're like 5% of the population of an already small nation and they live in some of the shittiest lands on earth, if ever anyone should just be left alone it's them.

To be fair, the Sami are doing relatively fine, and while they got fucked up the ass for a few decades, there's been relatively little racism against them. Most of them are up north herding reindeer, while some of them are drunkards in Oslo. Either way, in most cases, you wouldn't be able to tell a regular white person from a Sami, aside from some of them having high cheekbones and slightly more angular eyes, like eastern slavs.
In terms of genetics, they're a clusterfuck. They're basically continental Europeans who look like half-chinks. How the fuck that happened, I have no idea.

They are the real indigenous Scandinavians. Scandinavia belongs to them and you need to go back where you came from. Before you go be sure to pay reparations, racist!

Is there any government or police up there? For example if a sapmi murdered me would they get caught

Asiatic expansion before the rise of the Rus most likely is the root of their admixture, similar to Finns in general but a different mixture.

>Their own people?
Are they, though? They've been mixing with native Norwegians and Finns for 2000 years, and most of them look whiter than the average American mutt.
Either way, the autism about who came first is based on some left-wing bullshit that draws parallels to the European colonization of America. They painted a picture of the Sami as Norwegian natives who were pushed out by "white" Norwegian immigrants. In reality, however, regular white Norwegians were here first, and the Sami arrived later. Also turns out that the Sami are Europeans, and didn't wander in from the steppes of Asia, which was the old hypothesis.

>Do you guys feel connected to other Euros like Brits, Germans, Poles, Italians, etc...?
Again, born and raised American, so I see all of us mutts as Americans.
I was born here from a 2nd generation Saami mother and an immigrant Finn father.
I too, was talking about the Saami. I think there was something lost in translation. You said Sami wandered into Norway 2000 years ago, I was simply saying they followed the reindeer in. I never made a claim to who was there first and mean no insult nor do I express a claim to who was there first.
>generational alcoholism is what they're best known for
We are very genetically disposed to this. Both my uncles died from it and I'm well on my way to it by the time I hit 50. I was so depressed last week, I drank Absolute Vodka, which is criminal on the Finn side of the family.

Also, never call a Saami outside of the U.P. a 'Lapp' unless you want to be stabbed with a Lapin Leuku 20 or 30 times. That's an "N-word" for Saami but not considered a pejorative in the U.P.

Are you illiterate or just retarded? Like I said, genetic testing shows that they're European. Hell, from what I remember, some of their genetic roots are Iberian in origin.

Yeah, they're pretty civilized. Most of them just chill out and ride around on snowmobiles and herd reindeer. They're nothing like the degenerate "natives" in America.

They look like Snow Elves.

Where did I say they weren't European? Admixture from several thousand years ago will still exist.There's obviously some Asiatic admixture, blind faggot. No one else has prominent epicanthic folds. A people can be originally from Europe, and then have mixed with Asiatic people that migrated later, fucking retard.

Give them their land back racist! Go back to Germany!

saamis are based finno-ugrics leave them alone

Or it could have developed independently, you faggot mutt. There are plenty of pure Scandinavians who have those weird Asian eyes.
What makes the Sami fuckers interesting is the fact that they're not Asians.

Someone in my family along the line left Finland and moved to Kentucky, im surrounded by fucking retarded sperg brits and germans.

I want to come home. If you were to take me and put me in Europe id fit right in between Sweden and Norway. Everyone there looks like me.

Most European peoples were there before the slavs.

>There are plenty of pure Scandinavians who have those weird Asian eyes.
Where do you think they got them from? You sound like an potato nigger claiming red hair comes from them. Since literally only one continent has produced people with prominent epicanthic folds, it's far more likely to have come from there than developed independently. Doubly so when such an admixture is precisely how Finns are separated from other Scandinavians in genetic testing.
>What makes the Sami fuckers interesting is the fact that they're not Asians.
What is interesting is that reading of DNA tests is horribly inaccurate. I've seen Italian be claimed both Iberian and Italian, Iberian read as native American, and anything else reasonably plausible when the markers are mixed for a long period of history.

imagine just now learning about fingols
lol

Attached: finns 1.jpg (796x827, 91K)

I still sauna in the 2nd sauna my grandfather and his friends built (the first one burned down due to a fire). I had a sauna in Finland with my cousins when I was 8 that was 180 years old and had a hannunvaakuna carved on the door. I miss the peace I felt in that sauna.

The La^ura of Wet Bla^nkets enter`s the thre/\d.

*Instead of p~/\rticip/\ting in thre/\d discu`ssion, th~is Laur~a jus~t w|ants to poin`t out th/`\t you-'re currently /\t the e^dge of the b*o/\rd and /^\bout to die. =^_^^=

Attached: 1535803878994.jpg (178x258, 18K)

Stop VPN'ing Finland

Nice driving Sven

Attached: slaughtered reindeer.jpg (480x314, 67K)