YES IS THIS THE FUCKERY DEPARTMENT? I’D LIKE TO FILE A CLAIM

Since when do musicians “retire”? Sum ting wong.

Attached: 33C3C57E-0934-4910-9D6D-75A72DDF6174.jpg (1125x1261, 610K)

Doubt (X)

Trannies can't have babies.

Why don't you retire nigger lover

sad part is they gave this worthless nigger more money than many of us will ever see many generations over. While she can "retire" and pop out 8 niglets white families are struggling to support 1. this is part of their plan

>"Mommy, I want to be just like you when you grow up!

Those kids are going so fucked up when they start asking their mom's music, getting into shit at an early age. And there won't be any way for it to stop, since its posted all over the internet for them to see.

true
i'll give you a bump

Her handlers told her to do something and she refused. They either smear her in public or she retires out of the public eye to save face. This is a lesser example of political blackmail and how celebrity status is used to sway public option. QED.

She got replaced by Cardi B. She's not retiring, she's outdated already. The old model. Goodbye.
>Points to Cardi B clock on the wall

Attached: 2019-09-06_19-20-47.webm (776x442, 1.07M)

Isnt her husband like a rapist?

>She got replaced by Cardi B
I hope they replace her with a mop that spins around on stage.
Shit, it might even hit something and clean it.

>Full price for used goods
Yeah sweet deal, though it does come with mods.
Will probably fail a bit earlier

She’s done riding Tyrone’s cock carrousel. She’s now ready for her beta provider.

Musicians retiring isn't new. Garth Brooks has retired and come out of retirement many times - for one quick example. Rush has retired, for another example (as a band.. each individual may continue with solo projects or with other groups). So on and so forth.

>musicians
am pretty sure she's a whore

she's a nigger token and is clever enough to know her 15 minutes are over

correct. Cardi B is also already played out.

Has this satanic harlot been redpilled?

Nicki > Cardi

Cardi B is so fucking ugly it's crazy. At least with Nicki I can see where people are coming from finding her sexy. Personally I would hit it but wouldn't be too excited about it. Cardi is a disgusting spic freak though I wouldn't have sex with her if she begged for it.

Attached: 156747723434.jpg (831x799, 99K)

Who is this nigger and how is this shit politics?

>spends years corrupting families through degenerate music
>starts her own family that will never even know what rap is nor will they ever see a TV
Just satanic things. Just like how Bill Gates doesn't vaccinate his own children.

I give it less than a year before he cheats on her, beats her over her chimping out upon finding out, and they divorce.

Attached: imminent divorce.jpg (1429x1364, 219K)

>hits wall
>I want babies

They've both got ridiculously large asses/hips whatever that its disgusting. I'm an ass man and live a big round one but jeez.

Who cares?

does she have a husband?

>black women need a husband to have babies

it just means she's having a hard time competing against other big names, so she either does featuring forever or wait a bit and come back later to cash in on nostalgia alone. Album doesn't even need to be good, it just needs to be the "she's back" album
don't listen to nog music btw

Attached: ThreadTheme.png (1915x1080, 645K)

SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT

There are plenty of white pop stars who are worth three and four times Nicki's net worth.

Minaj is retiring from what, exactly? A failed career that never went anywhere? Is that even retiring?

I hope that she retires from being black

>Since when do musicians “retire”?
No more sacrifices to make. The synagogue of satan is done with it. It with die of a 'drinking and driving' accident or 'drug OD' within in 5 years. The most tortured are sent for MKUltra reprogramming at a 'rehab facility' These people sell their souls, and never expect to have to pay the real price.

Attached: baal.jpg (577x300, 77K)

Michael Jackson did that once he got the money, it’s a thing.

Id like to be the one that gives her a family in that thicc ass

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for black children.

Yeah but they got him because he said kike once

Why don't you do it in africa?

>Silicone Thug Barbie to raise children

Attached: 1567324248877.jpg (398x376, 37K)

Rumours are she's retiring because her injected butt is falling off.

It must be so exhausting to be a musician after you're like 25 or so. Go put on a stripper show for a bunch of teenagers. Its only cool when you're a teen. As an adult, it seems like a form of hell.

she can retire dat fat azz on my benis

>caring about blacks or their children

w h y t h o

Attached: 5f0279636516a6f4cfe4e287297c785d6395281666266f3963435a9beaba1f7f.jpg (1200x816, 337K)

Make fun of retirement but she is smarter than 98% of white woman in movies and music who die old decrepit and alone.

She has a ton of cash and is starting a family now. Wish white female celebrities would imitate this and set and example for younger white girls.

>Just checked her age : 36

She might be fucked.

There is no “white celebrities” they are all joos impersonating white people

Attached: nick.jpg (800x600, 57K)

>She got replaced by Cardi B.

Attached: cardi-a.jpg (900x662, 345K)

fuck, that's a change.

I love seeing stuff like this. They really do sell their soul.

shutup incel :^)

wrong Lizzo replaced both them old fucks

That fat walrus can’t replace a lightbulb without getting winded and dizzy

Why was this ugly ape looking bitch ever a celebrity to begin with. I'm so tired of stupid fucking afrocentric American culture being imported to the rest of the shit world. Fuck you faggots.

she's rich what would she need a beta for

Oh yeah, I forgot that she fell in love with an actual rapist nigger.

A dysfunctional match made in hell. Funny thing too, if she divorces the fucker, he'll likely get half of her shit since there's no way he's making more than her. So she's double stupid for being with this guy.

weird.. but good news, she puts out garbage music that is satanic (singing come all ye faithful with off tune gross music and dressed like a floating witch)

It's a Jew trick, in a few years she can do a come back tour and release her records again for more shekels. Look at some of the older rock and roll like Jagger who come out and again and boomers pay a huge amount of money to see them live

those are some sad titties.
can't believe these niggers go crazy for that.

Attached: rappers.jpg (660x660, 120K)

>Oh yeah, I forgot that she fell in love with an actual rapist nigger.
Actions speak louder than words.

Look around you.
What do women's actions say to you?

Okay Ahmed

Attached: 98prank-18rapper.jpg (720x881, 58K)

Those kida are going to look nothing like their plastic surgery mom. Look at jews and other arab princesses for examples.

Who cares. We all know where's shes been...

Attached: 8nynnhiyzd9z.png (480x541, 341K)

Niggers will fuck anything

>don't listen to nog music btw
best advice

DO NOT LISTEN TO NIGGARY
DO NOT PROMOTE NIGGARY
DO NOT CONDONE NIGGARY
DO NOT PUBLICIZE NIGGARY

STAY AWAY FROM PEOPLE WHO DO LISTEN TO THIS FUCKERY
BOYCOTT THIS SHIT

FUCK THAT NICKI MINAJ NIGGER APE FEMALE AND FUCK WHOEVER THINKS "THIS IS COOL"

IF YOU DO YOU ARE A NIGGER REGARDLESS OF YOUR SKIN COLOUR

Im calling BS. You know hollyweird. She still got a few old assholes to lick, and blood sacrifices to make. But I hope its true. Listen to your instincts, and become a mother. like a good girl.

Attached: wedoubtzit.jpg (384x462, 28K)

She's retiring because no one is buying her tickets or albums.

I'm racist as much as the next guy but I would fuck the shit out of Nicki Minaj

The red pilled truth is that Popular Musicians and other Famous People are all CIA assets like Miley Cyrus and Nicki Minaj in setting trends and social norms for the public because its true females tend to replicate values of female singers

Attached: 1560043315113.jpg (788x699, 54K)

Who the fuck is allowing her to reproduce?!

wi tu lo

>generating completely unsubstantiated (no evidence) conspiracy theories
I love you.

>Be one of the biggest sources of degeneracy among the youth in current times
>Act like a fucking animal teach young girls to fuck everything and become single moms with half nigger kids and nary a child support payment in sight
>"Ahem, I have an announcement to all of my fans! I officially retire to start a nuclear family. Goodbye."

This level of kikery should get her in the jew hall of fame.

Attached: reeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (700x500, 25K)

Its a woman. Starting a family means getting pregnant. Shes gonna be gone for 9 months.

she is almost 40. Get ready america to have more genetically defect burgers

>Shes gonna be gone for 9 months.
I doubt that she is able to get pregnant anymore. It would be a miracle

>she

“My mom has a big ass.”

Is a big ass an asset for motherhood?

It’s a white cuck isn’t it

Same tatt everting else is diff

Saddddd titters

how would he be a cuck? you get to colonize her big ass AND enjoy her money

lol! "retiring"

What man would marry that slut? Yuck, a woman with no hymen should be tossed inthe trash.

I hope he leaks a sextape Ive been waiting forever

and white families are retarded enough to go pay $30 for the "albums" that nigger was selling instead of just downloading it or even better not listen to nigger shit in the first place.

I know user. At least we know this nigger and her niglets will waste that money quick as soon as its legal for them to spend it.

satanist (niggers) can't procreate. let that sank in.